Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:29:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Planning to sell all my btc as its too low now :(  (Read 1927 times)
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

Your coins, your decision and you can do whatever you like. But don't do something you might regret later. I would suggest to sell, at least not all coins. I don't know at what price you have bought your bitcoins but if you sell now you will only lose more.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

Biggest mistake that you will make. Keep your Btc.  Remember investments is for long term. Be patience and have some confidence in your investment.
I agree to that, it is a big mistake because it may result to a low income and I suggest do not do that just hold your bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it. In addition to that, be patience and have some faith to bitcoin because it will rise again and it make you rich in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

need patience if Bitcoin investments, nowadays a lot of bad news about bitcoin and make everyone panic, but if you sell to buy at a lower price is not a problem, but if you sell all Bitcoin to move to another you have to think first, bitcoin going up just takes patience.
anas2909

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

in my opinion, just keep your money in BTC. Yes right now seems Eth price more stable but Bitcoin it the mother of cryptocurrency. It means the value it self will always higher than ETH
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

Hi guys me want suggestions

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?

Well just make sure that bitcoin drop percentage is lower than ethereum, in that way you'll get more eth with your current bitcoin amount. I have been doing this too, but I think I was too realy when eth was about $400, but its still okay, it was still cheap eth for me.

sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?

we should wait  mate, because demand greatly affects the price of bitcoin, the negative news too. you shoukd  wait until the price will rise then you can sell it.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

This is only a decision you alone can make. Asking investment advice from your fellow forum participants might not be the best place to go to. If you do take the advice from here I would go the middle route, that is, keep a little Bitcoin as a hedge then invest the rest either in other crypto currencies or in another type of asset that you think might have some upside. The whole financial market space is in tatters right now so you might find some good bargains.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

That would be very difficult selling at a huge loss. I think you should just hold it and consider your investment as long term. Buying eth at this point is a good consideration too.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

Yes just sell it now, and regret few months later..
This condition is just transferring money from impatien to the patient
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

Yes just sell it now, and regret few months later..
This condition is just transferring money from impatien to the patient

My advice to you mate its better to hold your bitcoin than buying etherium. The Bitcoin price will pump up soon and all you have to do is to think that you are doing a long term investment and in the long run you can gain more profit in your investment. Your patience is the best key to become a successful trader, so keep it up mate and I believe you can do this.
wheirs

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

I dont think its great to switch from bitcoin to any altcoin because bitcoin dominance is increasing vs alt.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Think twice before you make a decision on what you will do to your bitcoin. So that you will not regret it in the future. I suggest that keep your bitcoin in your wallet.

fatmami

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

what says guys ?

Do not sell in loss, even if you want to exit. I think bitcoins is not for people who have lack of patience. One should wait for at least an year before cashing out.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

what says guys ?

no problem as long as you can get around this difficult situation. there are some altcoins that are sufficiently developed in this decline, if you are good at seeing every potential there are of course many paths you can do to reduce your losses
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

what says guys ?
I think that buying an ETH is a good idea, and I'm sure it will still grow, but it's better not to sell all your bitcoins. If you want to reduce risks and so believe in etherium, it is better to sell the part.
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

what says guys ?

first of all, don't do any thing because of panic.
but as you said, those percentages shows that you can gain profit by switching coin. so, I would say, it is a smart move. both coins are fine for investment.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

what says guys ?
There are a lot of different options; I think that besides Bitcoin there are many other currencies that can get a lot of profit when investing in it, but with the current market situation Bitcoin is still considered significant money and growing in the virtual currency world today.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

what says guys ?
We do not know the future encrypted money market price changes, if the market continued to fall, then you will lose more, because of the currency relative to other encryption monetary stability is very much, so I don't think sell bitcoin  investment eth is a good idea
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

It is a bad decision. The whole crypto market is actually down, and BTC is the most promising crypto currency, and it have the most potential, if its price is decreasing all the other altcoins will decrease as well including Ethereum. I think you have to be patient and keep holding your BTC for long term, the price will increase again after some time.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

It is a very good idea, as Ethereum is very cheap now. Selling all bitcoin and buying Ethereum would be very profitable for you, as the market would increase again in a few months time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: