Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Planning to sell all my btc as its too low now :(  (Read 1915 times)
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

Well I don't think that it would be a good move. You should try holding your bitcoins as the chances for bitcoin's price to grow would be far more than that of ethereum. Also, if bitcoin grows, it would be growing far more than that of ethereum because of it's popularity and demand which are far more than eth. So I think you should keep holding.
uchiha_madara

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:02:42 PM

Hi guys me want suggestions

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?
very agree with you, I sold all the Bitcoin and another my coins just to buy Ethereum...
the price of Ethereum is discounted, and is expected to return to its highest price of about $1700.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:07:06 PM

Wrong decision. Planning to sell Bitcoin now is the wrong decision. You should hold Bitcoin for a long time. Although Bitcoin price is so low now, this is not the end of Bitcoin. And Bitcoin investment is always profitable. You can buy Bitcoin instead of selling Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is very low you can buy Bitcoin now. And this is the great chance to buy Bitcoin. I think everyone should take the great opportunity to buy and hold Bitcoin.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:44:33 PM

I think you should really consider holding it,
I am sure that in the future the price of 1 Bitcoi. would be really high,
You should just sell some if you want then consider holding the remaining bitcoin that you would have.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?
For now maybe this is one good alternative to get some profit. I did this but not all the bitcoin I had I sold to buy ethereum because I think maybe this month bitcoin prices will slightly rise

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

Yes Ethereum can be taken instead of Bitcoin. But even this is done to increase the amount of Bitcoin in your possession. All coins have a certain potential. But the potential of Bitcoin is so much that it is not even possible to compare it with others in this sense. So if you think Ethereum will increase its value against Bitcoin, but do not forget that everything in this market depends on Bitcoin. If bitcoin does not move stably, neither Ethereum nor other subcoinsYes Ethereum can be taken instead of Bitcoin. But even this is done to increase the amount of Bitcoin in your possession. All coins have a certain potential. But the potential of Bitcoin is so much that it is not even possible to compare it with others in this sense. So if you think Ethereum will increase its value against Bitcoin, but do not forget that everything in this market depends on Bitcoin. If bitcoin does not move stably, neither Ethereum nor other altcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vinodam

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

Just as money is to be invested, saved and withdrawn from once local currency account. Bitcoin too can saved, invested and withdrawn from Bitcoin wallet. Now the reason for saving, withdrawing and investing is the initiative of the owner of the fund. Be it Local currency or bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. So Planning to sell all bitcoin depends on your reasons. Because Bitcoin rises and one might be lucky to meet or see an all rise by tomorrow
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:34:53 AM

I will advise you not  to sell your Bitcoin and end up regretting it later. Leave them in your wallet and have patience, moving them to ETH will do you no good. Do you ever watch the price of ETH, it also goes down whenever the price of Bitcoin is going down, same as other altcoins. Unless you just want to withdraw your money and wait for when the price will start going up and then you will invest back the money. That’s the best thing you can do, apart from that, there is nothing else except holding. Persoanlly I will not go away with my cryptos. I have some decent amounts of bitcoins along with lite, doge and eth and few other eth tokens too. But I am planning to hold them at least for next two years. Because we cannot predict when market will get restored.
berick prima

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

me planning to sell all my btc and wanna buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % some thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says, guys?

You should buy bitcoin because almost all crypto is affected by bitcoin.
ETH is good but not as good as bitcoin.
You should review your desire to buy ETH.
lissa brak

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

Well I don't think that it would be a good move. You should try holding your bitcoins as the chances for bitcoin's price to grow would be far more than that of ethereum. Also, if bitcoin grows, it would be growing far more than that of ethereum because of it's popularity and demand which are far more than eth. So I think you should keep holding.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

what says guys ?
I do not think your plan will benefit you instead your plan might just place you into regret when the value of bitcoin recovers.  Just think about this, if you sell all your bitcoin possession because of its market price today, then, you just miss the opportunity to gain back what you have lost. Those people who will take advantage to buy your bitcoin will rejoice when the bitcoin price recover and pump up.  When bitcoin is back on green, the situation will made them rejoice from their bitcoin earnings while you suffer from regret for losing them because you have been carried away by your emotion and impatience attitude.  So, if I were you, it is better to just keep it and wait patiently.

Investing in ether while the price is low is also a good idea but I disagree to replace your bitcoin by ether.  Why? because bitcoin is much stable than ether.  This is proven throughout the history.    Instead of planning to sell your bitcoin possessions and replace, why not just keep your bitcoin and just add some ether into your portfolio.  In that way, you will both benefit from the two coins when they both pump up.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

Its your decision brother, but think of it first,if you sell your bitcoin now,do you think you are not loose? all of us has only a suggestion but your decision is the one that followed. But if you sell it now and the price will increase you will regret in your own decision.
swallovwvile8

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

What a bogus logic. today eth may be down a bit more tomorrow the btcs will be there too, what's the matter then -_-
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

I will not recommend you to do this because you will get much loss if you do this it's better to wait some more time as soon bitcoin will start to grow again and I am sure you will recover your loss I am doing the same waiting is the best thing to do now.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

In my opinion. this time is not the right time to sell all the assets we have. if we sell assets in a state of low prices like today will make the price of coins will get worse so that it will benefit some parties only. people who have a lot of money will take advantage of poor market conditions like this. while you do not get any profit.
I would suggest him the same. What is smart in selling out an asset that is suffering through a dip and is also expected to rise high in the future? With these two points in mind, it would be clever to keep bitcoin in the wallet and let the market go green. Much better is to buy more bitcoin because this is what dumps are for. They allow the investors to increase their asset.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

what says guys ?

I think its better you stay on your path in bitcoin. If the prices will rise again, bitcoin will be leading all the cryptocurrerncies in the rise. Yes ethereum will still be good, but I'm not really convinced you should trade your bitcoin to ethereum.

Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

Have you seen the growth chart and bitcoin progress since 2017 until now? Bitcoin can quickly reach $ 18,000 and can quickly fall to $ 6,000. Why do not you be patient and optimistic that bitcoin will be able to reach more than $ 18,000? If you want to buy ETH then do it without selling bitcoin.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:28:02 AM

This is only a decision you alone can make. Asking investment advice from your fellow forum participants might not be the best place to go to. If you do take the advice from here I would go the middle route, that is, keep a little Bitcoin as a hedge then invest the rest either in other crypto currencies or in another type of asset that you think might have some upside. The whole financial market space is in tatters right now so you might find some good bargains.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

a bit of advice from me if you can not sell your bitcoin because because the price is so low now all you have to do is hold it until the price recovers, if you sell it now it will only make the bitcoin price decrease and you will lose, if you hold it and want a little patience until the price recovered you will get a profit
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:39:09 AM

This is only a decision you alone can make. Asking investment advice from your fellow forum participants might not be the best place to go to. If you do take the advice from here I would go the middle route, that is, keep a little Bitcoin as a hedge then invest the rest either in other crypto currencies or in another type of asset that you think might have some upside. The whole financial market space is in tatters right now so you might find some good bargains.
There's still a different decision you could make instead of selling it. Remember that walking away with the problem won't solve it why don't focus on its solution. The best thing to do is to make your bitcoin grow. But I can't force you to do that because you can sell it now if you're in need of money.

Y U MAD AT ME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: