Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:03:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Planning to sell all my btc as its too low now :(  (Read 1927 times)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

Hi guys me want suggestions

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?

Why would you change your mind from bitcoin to ethereum? Stick with your previous plan and keep holding your bitcoin. Keep believe that bitcoin will increase again in the near future and you will get the best return.

buyandsale (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

thanks all u guys for best suggestions i will hold all btc now
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

No one can predict the future prices of ETH or BTC. So I would not give you any advice on this, and respect your decision to convert your Bitcoin to Ethereum.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:51:44 PM

For my opinion and suggestipm, as long as the bitcoin can increase and decrease the more time that you should hold it, many people and bitcpin users in past time, they didnt wait for bitcoin grow and increase, thet tend to sell it very early and doesn't think what will be vert helpful. By that time there are also rich also the other, its because of bitcoin that they truly wait.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

Have you seen the growth chart and bitcoin progress since 2017 until now? Bitcoin can quickly reach $ 18,000 and can quickly fall to $ 6,000. Why do not you be patient and optimistic that bitcoin will be able to reach more than $ 18,000? If you want to buy ETH then do it without selling bitcoin.
Stay calm and think about all the points as you can not say better to anything on the bases of just few points but you have to look into all the points. Bitcoin has many advantages and there happens a big and huge increase in the value at once while Ethereum is increasing point by point so how can you say better to it? You should look at these points, assumptions need strong points and that is what I explained. Bitcoin is most powerful among all the currencies.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:16:39 AM

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?

Why would you change your mind from bitcoin to ethereum? Stick with your previous plan and keep holding your bitcoin. Keep believe that bitcoin will increase again in the near future and you will get the best return.

Yeah, Don't get affected by FUD that media people are spreading all over, their main targets are newbie investors and put fear in their hearts so that they will dump their hodlings. Bitcoin is one of the best crypto currencies to hodl for a long term hodling especially that the price today is low, there are clever people who are investing in bitcoin while the price is on the floor. Just calm and relax, Bitcoin can handle situations like this.  Cool
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

For me at the moment is low because when I invest in the market, the bitcoin is 9k. But if those who invested in bitcoin a few days ago were bitcoin at 6k8 then I think people could sell because of the profit.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

what says guys ?

If you have bitcoin, just hold it til the price increased. Bitcoin now has just increased about $1000!
my advice for you, never sell bitcoin when the market price is red. if you want to cut your loss, at least sell it on the neutral market.
not on the red market.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

Don't do that. Better to keep your bitcoin even right now is it low for you but if you hold long term that bitcoin will repay you back or you can choose the second option to wait until bottom is touched and then buy some alts but it's to risky to know for sure the exact bottom.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

Bitcoin is bottoming and I think selling it is not a good idea. Keep it coming when the market is vibrant again.
Keep yourself a few bitcoin and leave it as long as possible.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

what says guys ?

Will you be selling at a loss? If you are then I would say wait until you at least recover your investment. If you are not at a loss, then maybe you should keep a portion of Bitcoin and invest the rest in ETH and other alts (so that you diversify your portfolio).
Aviney

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

what says guys ?
Hello there guys me want ideas

me planning to sell my btc and wana buy etherium ETH as btc is down 6th. 23 % in twenty four hr and eth is down 10. 68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will develop

what says guys?
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

what says guys ?

I think selling bitcoin at the time of falling prices is not the best option, you better hold and wait for the bitcoin rise back. If you are holding you will be able to see bitcoin rising at a much higher price.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

Well,  my opinion is you need to be patience at all, you need take time to hold your btc till the price is rise up again.  But anyway you need to build your own faith, it all rest with you just do whatever you wanna do. The best what you think is the best what you will get.
hybridmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

what says guys ?

Always keep a diverse portfolio within reason. Have a percentage of each top tokens, never go all in into one token.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Now it is such situation in the market, that Bitcoin and Ethereum (and another cryptocurrencies too) equally drop in price. I don’t think that it is a good idea to transfer money from one cryptocurrency to another one now, as the risk to increase the loses is high. It is better to wait when the market will stabilize.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

what says guys ?

Don't do it. You're wasting possible profits. Bitcoins rose today by $800 in just one hour so expect it'll probably have episodes like this this year. Only buy etherium when you're gaining value frok investing bitcoins. Eventually, etherium will follow bitcoin's footsteps whenever it rises in price.

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

you should just keep it a little longer, because eth and bitcoin are now up more than 10%, and as it will continue to rise later, it's just a matter of time, be patient is the key

Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

Why sell bitcoin?
If you believe in bitcoin, hold your bitcoin until it rises again. If I think bitcoin will rise again can even large, bitcoin is still the stage of development so reasonable if the bitcoin is currently down.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

what says guys ?

I actually planning the opposite when bitcoin's price drops. Buying bitcoin at its lowest value seems to be the wisest strategy for me because it will maximize the earnings when the time bitcoin's value increases again. But this strategy will require a long period of time and a handful of patience and hope. We all have our game, own strategies, but I know we will all succeed in this business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: