Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:14:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Planning to sell all my btc as its too low now :(  (Read 1911 times)
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

Hi guys me want suggestions

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?
I don't think that's a good idea. Just be a little more patient and believe that bitcoin's value will rise once again. You will only end up disappointed as soon as you see bitcoin's value rising again after selling all of your bitcoin. Just remember what happened last year, the value of bitcoin went down very low but after a while, its value increased over the roof showering everyone with much profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?
Panic selling won't do you any good. Waiting and being patient would definitely bring greater profits which may even surpass your expectation. Just always hold on to bitcoin and have faith that its value will go to the moon once again. Everything is possible here. Ethereum and bitcoin may be a good investment but your own decision will take you to greater income.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

As for me, this is not the wisest decision. You, of course, can now sell all your bitcoins and buy other currencies. But most currencies depend on bitcoin. And if the price of bitcoat increases, but all currencies will also start to rise in price. I think that in the future you will regret selling, when bitkoyn will cost 50 thousand dollars
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

what says guys ?

I suggest you should keep your bitcoin until the price returns to a very high price because in my opinion when you sell it at a cheap price I am sure you will only get a lot of losses, better be patient and wait until bitcoin to recover the price.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

what says guys ?

I suggest you should keep your bitcoin until the price returns to a very high price because in my opinion when you sell it at a cheap price I am sure you will only get a lot of losses, better be patient and wait until bitcoin to recover the price.
Dont sell your bitcoin now just because the price drops. The price drops because bitcoin is volatile and thats normal, means that the price is rapidly changing, sometime high and sometimes low. Bitcoin drops because of the bad news spreading about bitcoin in the social media, i think big whales is doing some trick, to harvest bitcoin on the panic seller, to get big profit when the price of bitcoin increase.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

what says guys ?
I do not think that it would be a good idea to sell all your bitcoins and buy ethereum. Although ethereum has always been and is a good investment, it is not worthwhile to shift all funds into one coin in any case. Bitcoin is not so hopeless, it slowly eliminates its shortcomings and is restored. It's just not yet known how quickly it can recover in its former value and how fast it will grow in the future. Now you need to hold both bitcoin, ethereum and other promising coins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

Do not sell it, because you will regret it later. Better to wait a moment and wait as you go up and you may sell some or all of your bitcoins.

KevinClarkson

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

I wouldn't say its a completely bad option.
I suggest to not sell all your BTC.
Maybe a little bit of it, enough to buy a good amount of ethereum coins. Then, you will have two big coins.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

It is a bad decision. I advice you to keep holding your Bitcoins patiently because the price will go up sooner or later, and this way you will make good profit when selling with good rate. Selling your BTC with the actual price isn't going to make you real profit. Keep in mind that BTC price is always volatile and it will not stay low forever.
alihasangoto

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

Never plan to sell your bitcoin when its too low. Wait for sometime when it goes high
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:59:51 PM

Selling low and buying high has never worked my friend Cheesy If you think its gonna drop lower tho - go on and sell and buy back later.
overseer470

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

It's up to you because it is your bitcoin and no one will decide for you. However, in my own opinion bitcoin will recover after all the negative news and bear market will be finally over. I just don't know when but if you can hold your bitcoin and wait for the bullrun then sell on your preferred price.
LaitHonor

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

Do not sell it, because you will regret it later. Better to wait a moment and wait as you go up and you may sell some or all of your bitcoins.

The right thing to say, bitcoin is very volatile currency and at any time the price can rise so much that people who sell for 5-6 thousand will cry later
LaitHonor

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

what says guys ?

I actually planning the opposite when bitcoin's price drops. Buying bitcoin at its lowest value seems to be the wisest strategy for me because it will maximize the earnings when the time bitcoin's value increases again. But this strategy will require a long period of time and a handful of patience and hope. We all have our game, own strategies, but I know we will all succeed in this business.

And I was recently so heavily fooled (
I bought 1.5 bitcoins and started them on the purse, after I bought another 4 etherias, all my wallets were cracked and my money was withdrawn, I was so badly ripped (
yangdd

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

That is true but if I think to buy eth you do not need to sell your btc, you should just buy eth with btc you have, it will be very profitable for you.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

what says guys ?

You're doing the same thing as people do , sell their coins and start hating bitcoin technology. Its panic sell and won't gives any profit. Ever heard about pateince ? I think NO.
I know its your coin and you have all rights to sell or buy bitcoin but take my suggestion wait for more time . Many predictors said it will increase and rise in the end of this year. Always remember only a long term investment helps you to make a good profit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

what says guys ?

You're doing the same thing as people do , sell their coins and start hating bitcoin technology. Its panic sell and won't gives any profit. Ever heard about pateince ? I think NO.
I know its your coin and you have all rights to sell or buy bitcoin but take my suggestion wait for more time . Many predictors said it will increase and rise in the end of this year. Always remember only a long term investment helps you to make a good profit.

Panic selling is not good because it gives lose some time, it is your own bitcoin and you can treat your bitcoin as you want but I would say you not to sell because price of bitcoin never remain the same but it use to keep on changing, I think it is the right time to buy bitcoin instead of selling it, if you will buy bitcoin right now and will hold it will earn high amount of profit for you, so instead of selling your bitcoin try to buy more.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Do not sell your bitcoin yet. We can see that bitcoin is now eventually rising up. As investors l, we should fully trust bitcoin. Investments may really be risky but bitcoin already proved ita power and it should be fully trusted.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

what says guys ?

Panic selling is not good because it gives lose some time, it is your own bitcoin and you can treat your bitcoin as you want but I would say you not to sell because price of bitcoin never remain the same but it use to keep on changing, I think it is the right time to buy bitcoin instead of selling it, if you will buy bitcoin right now and will hold it will earn high amount of profit for you, so instead of selling your bitcoin try to buy more.
Absolutely, under such circumstances, panic selling is the only thing that must be avoided as the inconstancies at the price is quite reasonable of such a volatile currency but selling it now will only lead you to bear a great loss. In fact, you can go for buying it as the price is still quite low for now and that will provide you a good profit when the price increase...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

I suggest you not, remember this is normal, bitcoin goes down, bitcoin goes up, there is no algorithm, it actually goes on a random manner, and I suggest do not sell your current bitcoin yet, chances you might get are the uprise of bitcoin making you gain more or the risk of bitcoin might even go down, nonetheless I suggest you invest the bitcoin you are holding or keep it until the stocks go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: