Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is actually our mission in the bitcointalk forum  (Read 927 times)
rizki12 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:50:05 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

what is actually our mission gathered in this bitcointalk forum, what just looking for money what the fraternity between countries or between cities .. please his explanation Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

To improve the knowledge of everybody here about what Bitcoin is and where we are headed. At the same time as learning we are trying to get rid of the myths and nonsense that surround Bitcoin. Only when we have the knowledge can we leverage it to further our cause. After all, knowledge is power Wink.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

what is actually our mission gathered in this bitcointalk forum, what just looking for money what the fraternity between countries or between cities .. please his explanation Huh
This forum is useful to understand the cryptocurrency knowledge but so many big whales are trying to make money so some peoples are looking to money minded and others are looking how to survive the crypto platform. But few countries are against in cryptocurrency because it is decentralised cryptocurrency so government should not control anyway. You should active in this forum you can understand everything in this forum.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

The same as every other forum, i.e. to spread the word about the chosen subject and help those who have questions about it. Bitcointalk is the best place to learn about bitcoin as it was started by the founder him/herself - satoshi! Now it has grown to include other crypto and it will keep growing I am sure.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
First77

Merit: 32

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

To provide information, educate people about the markets, clear the hype/illusion of some miracle, help people save their hard earned money by telling them the right price to buy and sell, what big names are saying so that readers here can compare the information, news articles etc.....

$200,000,000,000 is huge money when worldwide people do $500/month to $10,000/month jobs
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

The purpose of this forum is to encourage people from all places to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies. The forum is a good place to know many certain topics that are, of course, related to bitcoin. This also serve as a communication and news outlet for all people engaged in healthy discussions.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

Bitcointalk was initially NEVER about members making money(I think). The purpose of The Bitcointalk Forum(just as with every other traditional forum), is to allow people of all age, gender, ethnicity, etc around the world to discuss, debate, and to ask questions for other people to answer. Basically to create a community.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

The primary motive of this poem is to share the knowledge that you have regarding Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and seek the knowledge from other members. This is the great platform for exchanging knowledge and anything other than that is by product of the process of knowledge exchange. To be honest I was absolute blank when I started involving in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but I have learned a lot from this forum and I have noticed that senior members are always ready to help you in any case, that's the USP of this forum.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:00:03 PM

This forum is use to spread good news and bad news about crypto currency specially bitcoin. This forum is not about money its about getting knowledge about crypro currency from other people from different countries.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

Sure, most of us want cryptocurrencies which equals wanting to get some money. Are you asking why are we spending time here?
Personally, I'm here for the news. It's one of the best places to get links and news from around the world. I don't have to google anything and I can also give my opinion on the topic and see other people's opinions. That's basically what all forums are about. Earning some coins in the process is always nice.

Bitcointalk was initially NEVER about members making money(I think). The purpose of The Bitcointalk Forum(just as with every other traditional forum), is to allow people of all age, gender, ethnicity, etc around the world to discuss, debate, and to ask questions for other people to answer. Basically to create a community.

Years ago it was a place where people were doing lots of giveaways, so even in the early days it was also about money. Not mainly, but there was this option that you could ask for a few coins to test the transactions and get them for free. Even if they'd cost you $5, you probably would prefer the freebie Wink

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

To be able to share ideas about cryptocurrency, block chain, technology and a lot more and at the same time to learn from other's opinion and ideas. Also to promote projects, ICOs and updates about cryptocurrency. This community is a good way for beginners to learn the basics about cryptocurrency and to gain more knowledge and updates about it.
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

The forum is a medium to communicate with other Bitcoin enthusiasts. It allows the community to discuss the Bitcoin ecosystem and to share ideas on how to improve the system. I think it's mission is to get the community growing and have a mass adaption of the system.
xk85jq

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

for me,The vission about the forum in bitcointalk to know what have u learn and what is your purpose why you are joining in this organization.To know something that can share to us about the vission and mission.The other purpose is about helping our community in term of earn and learning people.
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

Each person will have a different purpose or mission within the forum. But the forum was initially created as a place for the bitcoin community to interact with one another, enabling them to learn and discuss as well as contributing in the development process of bitcoin. It's transitioned a long way since then as many now use it is a means to make money.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

I thought everyone knew the real answer is to get newbies to join the ponzi.
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

Well, I am seeing that the actual mission of the bitcointalk forum is to promote bitcoin and not only btc but also those alternative coins and those tokens, here we are seeing the opportunity that bitcoin can give to us and the updates that we need.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:18:01 PM

Maybe just a little of me to explain what the meaning of gathering in this forum, we can knowledge about bitcoin and we can also earnings in this forum, and many more of course we can on this forum ..
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

This community has helped me to understand the essence of bitcoin and crypto currency. I used to have no idea what it was. Although he earned bitcoin for more than two years. Now I understand the technology of blocking and it helps me to earn more
Talk merit

Activity: 244
Merit: 17

Register for Fit to Talk through me

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

Our mission at the moment is to stop spammers. Smiley

The Talk Merit projects
 - Jet Cash has set up a number of projects for Bitcoin Talk members Click here to see the list.
First77

Merit: 32

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

Our mission at the moment is to stop spammers. Smiley

How many people here know they should click on "merit" (right side above the post) when they like the post or think it is quality posting by the poster ??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: