Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is actually our mission in the bitcointalk forum  (Read 927 times)
akemi1487

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:16:23 PM

Our main mission is helping each other besides that share knowledge about bitcoin with each other. This will help us to grow with bitcoin and support cryptocurrencies to become currency of near future.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:22:44 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 08:40:10 AM by marlboroza

Looks like everyone joined to gather and spread information and no one joined because of money  Roll Eyes

what just looking for money
I joined to promote my site and catch referrals for faucets. What a waste of time that was  Grin
Talk merit

Activity: 244
Merit: 17

Register for Fit to Talk through me

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:33:12 PM

Looks like everyone joined to gather and spread information and no one joined because of money.

I joined because of money. I wanted to escape from the problems and charges associated with fiat currencies and the banks, and I wanted to use Bitcoin to sell domain names.

The Talk Merit projects
 - Jet Cash has set up a number of projects for Bitcoin Talk members Click here to see the list.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:47:44 PM

Every people has their own mission why they joined bitcointalk.org.  Some people joined because their mission is to gain more knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency world and some people only joined because they only want money.
That's the two kind of people. People who seek for knowledge and people who wants to earn.
But, as a part of the Forum's community, we need to do our part in exchange of being a Member of this famous Forum. Bitcointalk.org helps us to learn and also it helps us to earn. And as a exchange, we need to contribute in the forum and we need to improve it. But that's not what I'm seeing today. Looks like instead of improving, people are destroying bitcointalk.org's image because this Forum is one of scammers and spammers's hideout.

404 Not Found
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

Our main mission is helping each other besides that share knowledge about bitcoin with each other. This will help us to grow with bitcoin and support cryptocurrencies to become currency of near future.

I agree with you, This is very good to grow up our community, sharing knowledge in the bitcointalk forum is one of the best things that people can do. Personally, I found a lot of information here, that I never found it in any other site on the internet. If I don't know anything, I got a quick useful reply from a lot of people, which it will be a very good forum to be on it.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:36:13 AM

I joined because of money. I wanted to escape from the problems and charges associated with fiat currencies and the banks, and I wanted to use Bitcoin to sell domain names.
It's not bad if you do something to get money, even if you join the forum with such financial purpose. All of us have to have money to pay for our dailly expenses (electricity bills, food, entertainments, textbooks, and more.). However, you can only get money if do something, pariticularly in the forum you have to do something useful, helpful to get money.
That's what I recommend you if you have plan to keep joining the forum.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Azurewrath

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

Don't be so noble about yourself, I dare say most people come here for money, most people will leave here without hezitate if bounty are cancelled
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:36:41 AM

The free and open discussions on this forum help individuals and the Bitcoin community achieve Truth. Everyone has some wisdom or knowledge to contribute to a discussion, and everyone who reads the discussion and gains that knowledge gets closer to the Truth. This is much more effective than having truth dictated by a handful of moderators or voted on by an electorate.
ChrisSand

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:41:52 AM

Looks like everyone joined to gather and spread information and no one joined because of money.

Haha. LOL Me too.

I think most of us, is here because of this reason (fuck those who says, they're here to learn BTC). That's why people are so eager to get some merits to rank up, so they'll get more from campaigns.  Cheesy Cheesy
LeakBarak

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

I think will be suitable if DT members and staffs reply this question. But I want to try answer this question.
This forum created for Bitcoin and AltCoin discussion, which this forum the place for introduce Bitcoin and AltCoin to the society's around the world, the place for discuss all technology related with cryptocurrency mainly Bitcoin.
In this forum we can know Bitcoin developing and some fact about Bitcoin.
Here we can found many board with different function, we also can use this forum to make friendship and we can earn income here but that's point number two.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

Forums are usually for sharing knowledge, ideas and view. This one is not different. Not everyone is much experienced about Crypto market, we all have our questions. This forum is a pretty good source for those answers we are seeking. Besides, knowledge shared here helps avoiding scams and fake news, I believe. A little tea stall, without tea, may be.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1225

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

what is actually our mission gathered in this bitcointalk forum, what just looking for money what the fraternity between countries or between cities .. please his explanation Huh

Mission? was joining on bitcointalk a part of some super secret organised effort to track down some bad guys? Grin Grin

Nah I joined this forum to get some faucets and discuss about which faucets were giving high payouts. Faucet claiming was still some hot topic at that time till bitcoin skyrocketed and faucets became dust. Over the years I learnt a lot about this forum and its "policies".

But what you need to do it to improve your English.

/rant

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

The mission today is to eradicate spammers, cheaters and account farmers.

What is a forum all about? Of course its all about discussion which bitcoin is the main topic. That why the name of site is "bitcointalk.org".

motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

Honestly, I believe that each user have their specific interest when joining the forum, therefore we can not say about common mission for all users in the forum.
The only one mission for all of us (If we can called this one as a common mission) is "Keep the forum as clean as possible, out of shits".
That's enough.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

what is actually our mission gathered in this bitcointalk forum, what just looking for money what the fraternity between countries or between cities .. please his explanation Huh

The mission of bitcointalk is to make a better place for all the bitcoin and alt coin lovers where they could come on this single site and get all the information and news of digital currency world.

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

To spam the same answers over and over just like in this thread.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

Every user set own target to the forum. My basic target was to earn my first mBTCs and to learn how to trade it after. Well, for now my main activity here is to follow all the news about crypto's spreading over the world and of course taking the information and prediction about future prices.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:49:16 AM
Merited by XinXan (1)

Based on 70% of posts it seems that the forum is here to develop an army of 3rd world shitposters who earn more from posting here than they do at McDonalds

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

The main goal of bitcointalk forum is simply sharing ideas, different views and knowlegde that is helpful to all bitcoin believers, this is a place where to discuss Technology, some information related to bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

nobody got the right answer to this topic so I might as well with due all shit respect share my thoughts about this one.

main point
When I discover this Bitcoin I was a clueless noob that wonder what is this shit upon searching and searching for hours I stumbled across to a forum that have a domain name bitcointalk.org oh well they are talking about Bitcoin I participated the longer I was there I learn that you can earn free Bitcoin for promoting an advertisement in your signature space wow pretty cool huh, however things didn't stay the same some dysfunctional peoples/persons started working to get their hands dirty by scamming or enrolling their hundred if not thousand of accounts in all signature campaign so that they can live the life they ever wanted.

Bottom line
My mission is to provide my knowledge to the next generation about decentralized currency that will not rely on any controlled banks by some holy moly.

Based on 70% of posts it seems that the forum is here to develop an army of 3rd world shitposters who earn more from posting here than they do at McDonalds

Yeah that is exceptionally true but this one is also a fact but working at McDonalds will give them more social interactions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: