Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cybermiles advantages  (Read 117 times)
radhika123 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

Hello guys,

The CyberMiles system will incorporate a forward chaining inference rules engine in its blockchain validator software, The Smart Business Contract can now execute the rules when it is invoked by DApps. Notice that the data required for the “buyer’s profile” and product pricing are retrieved from a distributed database on the CyberMiles platform.
The CyberMiles system will use blockchain-friendly distributed file system technologies such as the Ethereum Swarm and IPFS as its standard file storage facility. As the ecommerce infrastructure resides on the Internet, the CyberMiles system must have an interface to receive events from the Internet.

Babyboy423

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

Advantages of the Platform: The 5miles team consists of experienced members from leading internet companies, ecommerce platforms and leading financial services companies from five different countries. Over the past three years, the team has applied its expertise to build a successful marketplace that has become one of the top shopping applications in the US, resulting in more transaction value. $ 3 billion a year. b. Clear roadmap: Compared to most other blockchain projects, 5xlab has a solid foundation, with 3 years of achievement and 12 million users for the initial blockchain applications. Invested around $ 62 million in capital from top VCs, and was consolidated by blockchain studies over the past half year, starting with the 5miles blockchain that went from "0" to "1". With 5xlab and the development of CyberMiles, we can realize the potential of "1" reaching "100" in the ability to break real world business practices with innovations.
thangveo

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

Advantages of the Platform: The 5miles team consists of experienced members from leading internet companies, ecommerce platforms and leading financial services companies from five different countries. Over the past three years, the team has applied its expertise to build a successful marketplace that has become one of the top shopping applications in the US, resulting in more transaction value. $ 3 billion a year. b. Clear roadmap: Compared to most other blockchain projects, 5xlab has a solid foundation, with 3 years of achievement and 12 million users for the initial blockchain applications. Invested around $ 62 million in capital from top VCs, and was consolidated by blockchain studies over the past half year, starting with the 5miles blockchain that went from "0" to "1". With 5xlab and the development of CyberMiles, we can realize the potential of "1" reaching "100" in the ability to break real world business practices with innovations.
I think with the users from 5miles over 12 million users and now they will have more from Alibaba, LightInTheBox... the potential to reaching from 1 to 100 is possible. Nowaday, people like to buy online than buy on market because the easy of that. So e-commerce will develop and CMT can develop too.
hoaidieu

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

CMT has a variety of benefits. The CyberMiles blockchain aims to be the public blockchain for all e-commerce related transactions. Building on the Smart Business Contract technology and 12+ million existing users of 5miles, a top 10 U.S. marketplace app, CyberMiles is specifically optimized for e-commerce. It has the benefit of a single large network, and yet is maintained and validated by the community of trustless peers.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Hello guys,

The CyberMiles system will incorporate a forward chaining inference rules engine in its blockchain validator software, The Smart Business Contract can now execute the rules when it is invoked by DApps. Notice that the data required for the “buyer’s profile” and product pricing are retrieved from a distributed database on the CyberMiles platform.
The CyberMiles system will use blockchain-friendly distributed file system technologies such as the Ethereum Swarm and IPFS as its standard file storage facility. As the ecommerce infrastructure resides on the Internet, the CyberMiles system must have an interface to receive events from the Internet.
I think the most important thing is Cybermiles have a real mobile app with 12m users, and otherwise, they are introducing travis in the testnet conference with many features like faster transaction , 0% fee. But they said CMT blockchain will beat ETH's, i think it take the time, especial in this time

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

The best of CMT blockchain is Smart Bussiness Contract with Middleware Stakes. So developers can use to build their Daaps, they don;t need to start from the first to the last code line.
Of course 10 000 tps is cool, 1000 times faster than ETH blockchain!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

cyber miles the most spammed shit project by noobs on this board.

i have seen 30 of these spam threads

let's start banning these obvious cyber miles sock puppet accounts

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: