Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins will survive?  (Read 1456 times)
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

I see many times the market of Crypto fluctuates, Altcoin prices increase and decrease frequently. So last time atlcoin price fluctuation I do not worry. Today, I saw the market rebound. They are not as easy to break as many predicted. I believe Crypto will explode in late 2018.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

Of course Altcoin will survive this world. With advanced technology developed Blockchain. The world needs a technology like this, the altcoin will never break. In my opinion, Altcoin will explode in price by the end of 2018. At this point the market is falling, we should buy and hold them is the most reasonable.
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

They will survive, many coins has their potentials that is why they are created in the first place, only few are dropped since they do not pushed their project and accept their defeat and decided just to disappear.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.
Don't doubt about altcoins, I believe it will survive likewise bitcoins. After some news about cryptocurrency that eventually affects the price, I am sure the markets will be back to normal again and after that we should expect the downfall again when crypto community heard again some fud news or any other speculation that has negative effect in altcoins. We should not try to sell at loss because I believe that cryptocurrency will be the future payment system that will disrupt the entire world.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:48:26 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 06:15:51 AM by MiningBattalion

The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.
Don't doubt about altcoins, I believe it will survive likewise bitcoins. After some news about cryptocurrency that eventually affects the price, I am sure the markets will be back to normal again and after that we should expect the downfall again when crypto community heard again some fud news or any other speculation that has negative effect in altcoins. We should not try to sell at loss because I believe that cryptocurrency will be the future payment system that will disrupt the entire world.

Yes .I am sure altcoin will survive as like a bitcoin.There are lot potential altcions in the crypto currency now.Some of them are Monero,Ripple,Ethereum and litecoin.It's better to inverse your money in trusted altcoin.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

I believe that some of the altcoin will survive while many of them may not survive in the long run as the value of many of them are far below a dollar cent or insignificant, so it may be difficult for them to survive in the future.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

It's normal for a newbie to feel doubt about this situation as even those old enough had been shaken with this tremendous downfall. As long as we had the confidence with our coins we can't get panic, even it goes down since we had a strong feeling that this is just temporary and this will return to the peak price soon.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

Now it really feels like altcoins won't survive but I don't think so.
I think altcoins will keep climbing right after bitcoin starts climbing too and stops there staying at same prices. People will always take delicious profits from altcoins!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

Yes, altcoins will surely survive. The question is, which altcoins? For starters, take a look at the top 30 coins today on cmc and compare that with the top 30 coins 2 years ago.
You will see that only a dozen coins still exist. So when searching for which altcoins will survive, you already have "inside" information: what made these few ones survive and the rest gone to either oblivion or much lower parts of the table? Only then can you have a better idea about which "new" coins will have the ability to survive the coming years. Those ones are the ones you want to make a bet on.
Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

most of them will. You will know right away by knowing their path since day one. Good team will definitely make it work despite of the dumping. As long as bitcoin is existing, most of the alts will stay.

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

if crypto will survive then it will not only survive with just one coin - BTC .

there will be many alts , without any competition there is no perfect market .
so altcoins will definitely survive .
but it does not mean every shit alts also survive .. if bear trend continue for long period then alts may suffer much .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

most of them will. You will know right away by knowing their path since day one. Good team will definitely make it work despite of the dumping. As long as bitcoin is existing, most of the alts will stay.
That's true, once bitcoin will explode the price this year the altcoins will follow. Since the dumping stage happen these months I think for sure altcoins can survive. Those with potential coin at dump stage it can survive but definitely shit coins will not.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

Many newbies worry about the fate of the altcoins, this is normal. I think in 2-3 years 90- 95% of the currently existing altcoins will disappear. But we shouldn't care, really worthy coins will survive, just don't buy garbage, don't forget about diversification.

kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

This makes the market really famous, doubters makes the crypto market a good place to earn lots of money, remember those people way back 2013 who don't believe bitcoin will reach more than $10k usd price point before, right now is a good chance to buy, we never know how long this market will end but based on history crypto market will always make a comeback and many people will regret their decision many times.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:19:00 AM

Majority of the old ones have died already. Devs abandoned the project or exchanges delisted it due to lack of good volume. I think the coins on the top 100 are the only ones who have a higher chance to survive.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

Altcoins will continue to live and even grow more influential in the future. Remember that Bitcoin is a little bit limited. It is the alternate cryptocurrencies that are truly exploring almost all the facets of the systems of our world. It is the altcoins that are slowly turning almost all the industries or niches of the world into the blockchain technology. Look at the world of energy, entertainment, gambling, lending, VR, football, and myriads of others tokenized and transformed into a blockchain-based business.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:34:57 AM

Not all altcoins will survive as you can see in coinmarket cap the top altcoins has the highest market cap and trading volume which the others dont and they will eventualy be delisted.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:43:13 AM

Strong altcoins will survive over the time of course but 95%+ will die over the long run. Most of them even doesn't have MVP or useful product, some of them can't do what they suppose to do, some of them will scam it's own participants and disappear.

Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:14:29 AM

Strong altcoins will survive over the time of course but 95%+ will die over the long run. Most of them even doesn't have MVP or useful product, some of them can't do what they suppose to do, some of them will scam it's own participants and disappear.
That's why we will be needing to do proper research on where we should risk our investment, we will never know when will the project succeed or just get lose, so at least some verifier that the project have something to say in the future will at least keep at as ease on having them.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

I like you. For a project to survive in this market it must show the good of the project. Otherwise it will gradually be forgotten and will disappear from the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: