Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low.... sell high!  (Read 1061 times)
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:45:16 AM

Why again a useless topic with some basic rule in the title... Can I create a topic named "earn from crypto" or maybe "bitcoin is cute"?
Everyone here understands that to get profit you should buy cheap sell expensive, it is so basic rule, not only for crypto, but for all the commerce. Even primary school students get this when they resell sigarettes to their classmates, so why is it here, in this forum?

It would be much better if anyone could explain here how to know whether it's already low enough to buy and high enough to sell, how to use technical analysis, etc.

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:40:03 AM

It is a good method if it can really be applied literally. The system slows down the system's feasibility during fluctuations in whaling movements and stock market trading.
sometimes theory is easier when compared to the practice that is happening. when we want to hold our assets for a long time, but are plagued with emergency needs that can not be delayed
X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?

this is really good quotes,
but, how to found "low" and how to found "High", its depends on your personal analysis
when somebody said this is the bottom, the others said "no the price will go down more"
so, trust your own predictions
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:51:10 AM

If the price of all the coins are in a high State of all, what will be purchased?

the principle of buying low and selling high is not always able to apply. If the coin is in a State to ride on and still based on the principle that can never achieve what you want.
Crypto Jenny

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

Grin Absolutely, I also believe in buy low and sell high!

And currently I have invested in AGRI tokens by Blockgrain.io, it's an Australian company. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool.
These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me. They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

In fact, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to the main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focus on greed and more on onboarding the right people.

You can get some tokens by promoting them on social media..If interested their BlockGrain.io bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:57:19 AM

What are you buying now?

for me we can not say that the coin we want to buy it is already at a high price, if the price we can say it is already at a high price, could rise again and even higher again at the highest price level, so if we really want invest or trade we should never hesitate to buy that the price of the coin is already at the highest price level, the price of the coin can rise again and there is no limit, that's my opinion.
millithe1st

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:15:40 AM

I'd say do your own research and dont ask people, but since you're probably just searching for an opinion not your "dads" wisdom i always do buy low sell high but i have different sets /tokens/ coins/ and reserves which is usually a larger amount and i usually keep that in bitcoin i notice larger sums LOGICALLY fall slower then smaller sum tokens/coins but you have a faster return with smaller investments in my opinion good luck
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:36:54 AM

Buying at a low price and selling it in a high price is a good strategy. But it also needs a lot of patience because as for now, the market price is getting lower, so we could not sell our coins yet for it is still low. We need to carefully keep track of the market price before doing anything that could make us regret in the future. When you want to get high profit from our low capital, we need to be patient. As what the saying goes, "Good things come to those who wait".
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

sounds easy but very difficult to do.
who says trade is easy and will make you rich very easily. I will reject it and ask for proof.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

What I bought when the market price was down yesterday were ETH and NEO. I buy it at a cheap price then I will hold it in the long run. Its current growth is very good and it increases sharply, I am pretty sure both coins have great potential for increasing prices. So the investment that I have can expand and I will get a big profit.
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

I think it depends on whether you are a holder or a trader. With a holder it is necessary but with a trader your profit is mainly based on the waves. If you are a trader you should trying to support the priority for the wave for the profit.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

What are you buying now?

i am not buying anything.

and selling anything.

i am hodling since december
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

Easier said than done. Everyone already knew that buy low and sell high is the only way to earn money from trading but the problem is how to do it. It's not easy to find out right time to buy or sell. Today I bought EOS at 0.00188 and I thought it was the lowest price of EOS at the moment but I was wrong Smiley). But luckily EOS is a good cryptocurrency and it has very good potential so I don't have to worry too much about it Smiley)

Awaknow

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

What are you buying now?

Buy at low prices and sell at high prices it's done to make a little profit for the purpose of doubling coins ... I do not buy anything because for now I still stick with my Ethideum (ETH) coins.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

we do not know where the benchmark to buy at low prices. just speculation only .. if there is a low price we buy.what the price will rise.can still be down again so to benchmark buy low price seen from where?
Just speculation market and your feeling
I think what it means to me to that statement is buy at low price; example today if you buy your bitcoin at $9.7k then you should sell it at higher to that price if next week the price will go higher at $10.5k then you can sell it with a profit of almost 8%. Then buy again when the price goes correction.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

What are you buying now?

i am not buying anything.

and selling anything.

i am hodling since december
just like you, I can only do a hold because I have used my funds before but I see my coin price is still falling and I plan to keep it until the end of the year.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

we do not know where the benchmark to buy at low prices. just speculation only .. if there is a low price we buy.what the price will rise.can still be down again so to benchmark buy low price seen from where?
Just speculation market and your feeling
I think what it means to me to that statement is buy at low price; example today if you buy your bitcoin at $9.7k then you should sell it at higher to that price if next week the price will go higher at $10.5k then you can sell it with a profit of almost 8%. Then buy again when the price goes correction.
it is never easy to buy low and sell high as you said but much more complicated, a trader must know when to buy or sell, they must predict the market will keep rising or falling to make the decision, selling too soon on the rising trend will make us loose profit and can't buy back at low rate, or selling too late will make us loose profit and even loose all of our money without any knowledge about timing and predicting the market. So trading is never an easy job for us to buy and sell as soon as we like.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

What are you buying now?
I now that nothing buy. But not so long ago bought a BTC and this is finished, but there are plans to buy other coins as will be normal with finances.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

What are you buying now?
This is a good and effective strategy as you can be sure to be profitable as long as you will not sell at the losing price. You must have plentyof patience to not be affected by the price changes.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Mschwarz

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

Recently I’ve bought Tron and Lisk. Good news are coming and the growth can be huge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: