Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low.... sell high!  (Read 1057 times)
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

Of course, everyone will be like that, because it is the most supportive strategy to get the most profit. I bought ETH and NEO. With their much cheaper price than bitcoin, I find it very light to spend capital to invest in them. From what I know, both coins have good prospects in the future and have the potential to become valuable coins in the future.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

it's one good strategy for trading we should always buy at a low price and sell it at a high price, so I think it can definitely be used for big profit steps. because with us buying at low prices the advantage can we get higher.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
rezwalker

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

the first step is mandatory
if u manage get a coin and reach a higher value then
you are in a good way to start making some profit

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
seviandyosi

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

Yes, I also so buy coins at low prices and when I sell coins price is very high. The price of Altcoin per day is easily changed and every day should analyze the market price. And buy coins for the future I think is a very nice purchase BTC.  BTC is always evolving and is followed by Altcoin.
PinkFox

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

Wait a minute... so are you telling me I can make money if I buy low and sell high? I thought it was the other way around.

Unless you know the future - you cannot always sell on the highest point and buy on the lowest. But only when you see the the tendency of current situation - to go up or down - you can make a decision to trade. Therefore you buy when it is going up and sell when it is going down.
Tomak

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

I am back all in BQX/Ethos, wish me luck  Grin. I hope this correction will be over soon and this project will skyrocket.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

ETH, BTC, ADA, NEO imho is good choice now.  Roll Eyes

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?

Buy low sell high thats the way in trading so that you will profit.You have to be patiently monitor the price so that you can have a profit.This is a good earnings as l saw the situation is good l want to learn how to trade also.Because l want to make all my dreams for my kids come true.And l found out bitcoin will make my dreams be done.Si l will wait ti be rich  as a part of millionaires created by bitcoin.
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

The most commonly used term in the forum is "low buy-sell", but there are so many variables involved in the implementation of this rule that it becomes very difficult to realize. First of all, the ambition to earn more leads to more people, and another factor is that people who are known to people who are trying to direct the market can not make an accurate assessment.
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:39:57 PM

the coins I bought from some cryptocurrency were Ethereum, Bitcoin, Stellar and litecoin.
the time of purchase is always changing, as you say I will buy when the price is at the lowest point, the way to know it is by doing technical analysis, and then sell on target price already in the prediction as well.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

Right now, at still falling price on ETH and BTC we should use this dip and buy as much as we can. Whaves are comiing!
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

this is the most I've been waiting for for a low price because now it's time I save my bitcoin more, because the current market condition is red, so I can restrain some time I'll get more bitcoin.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

My personal opinion is EOS. Its not that low now, but I believe a price above 40$ is possible after the main launch if everything goes smoothly.

eos is not proper to day trade.
if you are daytrader take ripple or coins like ripple that are hype.

eos is a coin for long term
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:04:36 AM

i think ETH is a good coin to buy right now.

You can be right in your opinion, but the current level is a bit high for buying, given the position of Ethereum at $ 380 a few months ago. It may be more sensible to take the falling levels if a correction is experienced.
I want to share my observations regarding the behavior of majority during different phase of digital assets. Whenever there is a dip and if it longs for even few weeks, people start doubting their holdings. They think that their coins are about to die and in order to keep themselves safe from any further loss, they sell out most of coins in dip. But after some time, regret about this decision.A very wrong way it is.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:10:21 AM

I'm still a beginner, but I intend to buy Ethereum.
I believe that Ethereum will bring huge benefits if you invest long-term.
I know from the information I read say like that.
Therefore I am interested to buy Ethereum in the near future.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

I am buying nothing now because market is on uncertainity. I will be starting buying next week if i got my weekly paycheck start to buy ethereum and put some on good ico like blockshipping and start buying daostack on market. And of course the good xyo the best ico for this month.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

Yeah right, that's how bitcoin works like that, buy coins at cheap prices and sell when prices have gone up, then that's where we get a profit, but rising bitcoin prices also takes time and we have to wait patiently, if we are impatient then our assets will be little shrink and loss.
Ardan17

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

In BitCoin investment, the prispinya is buy cheap, sell expensive. Basically, BTC buying and selling strategy is no different from stock investment. Buying BTC when it's low and selling it at high exchange rates is a way of profiting from BitCoin investments.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

The basic strategy of cryptocurrency trading has proven to be able to make new rich people, so this bunch is often spoken repeatedly by many people.

What are you buying now?

There are six coins I have bought among them are Ethereum EOS Litecoin Cardano and NEO. I believe the five of them will grow rapidly this year.

Apaxy

Activity: 512

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

In BitCoin investment, the prispinya is buy cheap, sell expensive. Basically, BTC buying and selling strategy is no different from stock investment. Buying BTC when it's low and selling it at high exchange rates is a way of profiting from BitCoin investments.
If you talk about earnings on the Crypto currency using the difference in price, then Bitcoin only falls today, but there is no price fluctuation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: