Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1946 times)
kwarto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:03:24 AM

they are the expert of trading hear them so that you  will not regret if the price going high. as to this moment most of the prediction is going downward... this maybe the best time to buy coin as it has low value... some people are panicking to the situation resulting to sell their coin in low price. if you have capital better to buy now than sell it to the market with the lower price.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legger

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:28:02 AM

Yes, of course. If you sell it now what will you get? In any endeavor it is definitely your risk that you bear. If you've lost a lot of money maybe that's part of the process towards success in the future. Waiting and strategizing is the right thing for now.
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

its my reason to hold, wait untill bitcoin price will rise then we can sell it.
jeanydel72

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

Because waiting is the right thing to do especially this time that  the market is drop.If you don't have patience how to deal with the market then you will not succeed with your goal which is to make money in bitcoin.Better wait than losing money.
They said “patience is a virtue”. We have to wait until the amount of bitcoin goes up and then we invest. There is a bigger blessing when we learn to wait.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:46:11 AM

if you are a risk taker and has the courage to wait till the price goes up, you will definitely wait no matter what the consequences are. That's what you called business. Investors are risk takers, they don't just think of what they were about to lose while holding their bitcoins, what they think is that they can earn good profits in a right time. Every investors has a good attitude and patience while holding their coin because waiting could take too long but for sure it's worth it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:58:24 AM

Yes, of course. If you sell it now what will you get? In any endeavor it is definitely your risk that you bear. If you've lost a lot of money maybe that's part of the process towards success in the future. Waiting and strategizing is the right thing for now.
This is our best thing that we can do waiting and hold. If selling a huge lose that we can have, by holding we can have the biggest opportunity to earned profit. Our right decisions definitely will resulted into good output in this industry.
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:59:35 AM

when price bitcoin low, I prefer to wait until its rise. then I will sell my bitcoin.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:07:52 AM

There is no running in the crypto if you have to earn profits. So if you want earn then you have to wait. This baby is greedy and it will allow you await a lot and if it does then better wait for the right time. Whatever you talking about is nothing but long term trading where people will usually buy at lowest possible value of the bitcoin or altcoin and go on selling at profits there on. However it's not that easy to get it done because most of the time these coins are bitchy and they will make you wait and will test your patience. Just check the current scenario where bitcoin is down since three to four months and there is no home coming yet!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:09:45 AM

when price bitcoin low, I prefer to wait until its rise. then I will sell my bitcoin.
That's a good thinking, buy at a lower price then selling when high. Just the basic rules may apply in trading, although the market has dropped a lot and our portfolio are in 50%  let's just wait. Because market trend will not take long at this stage, for sure it will rise.
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:10:36 AM

Waiting or being patient is the most important here in Bitcoin. If you're rushing to sell bitcoin,you might end up being disappointed. Since it has no fix price, you have to wait for the perfect moment for the bitcoin to recover its price.
So the best thing you can do is wait when the price is go high? wait for the right moment. but what is the best time to sell btc? how many % i can sell? what do you think? Roll Eyes
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

That's a good thinking, buy at a lower price then selling when high. Just the basic rules may apply in trading, although the market has dropped a lot and our portfolio are in 50%  let's just wait. Because market trend will not take long at this stage, for sure it will rise.
I think that is a basis always applied by traders players. well it was a good decision. I hope the price of bitcoin can return to have a higher price at the current price. so many blows have happened in the last few months to bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:27:57 AM

People made a quick decisions for selling their bitcoin and other tokens because they are panic to become zero all of their investment. You know  when we try to go back the history of Price Value how much did the price start? it was start in a low price value until it will become the highest 18,000USD that was last December 20, 2018. Of course we experienced in a bad transformation of price which was continuously going down the low price but my advice is don't you worry we have a long period of time to wait don't lose your capital just wait until the price become high.  

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:31:44 AM

Well there's nothing i can do about it, almost all of our portfolio goes down 50% although i already profit from it back then, it is a wise decision to wait than to make a decision you'll regret just because you panicked it'll always take some time and patience to earn the reward.

Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

I think that is a basis always applied by traders players. well it was a good decision. I hope the price of bitcoin can return to have a higher price at the current price. so many blows have happened in the last few months to bitcoin.
Patience as always to avoid losses. The best decision making for now is to hodl our bitcoin due to the prices is on dump. I believe on bitcoin which is based on blockchain tecnology, I think bitcoin will range in a higher value and having good benefits for the investors.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

Patience as always to avoid losses. The best decision making for now is to hodl our bitcoin due to the prices is on dump. I believe on bitcoin which is based on blockchain tecnology, I think bitcoin will range in a higher value and having good benefits for the investors.

Well if you continue to hold then the price keeps on going down and stay there, you might probably lost the chance to profit out of your held coins. It's not always about holding your coins, but more off selling them at the right price. We might not know, but maybe bitcoins would stay at this level of price, because we can't really predict the future of bitcoins.
therozaq

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

when the bitcoin prices is low, keep calm. hold yours. wait until the price is high.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:46:10 AM

It's like a wheel that continues to spin it will back to top again, later when it's time to reach the point of bores then the price will slowly get better. Something that precious thing deserves to wait. People think success won't be daunted when you accept defeat.

While some people were turned away that's when the prices start to get better.

Which one will you choose, you either want to wait or become the person that loses the chance.

Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:54:48 AM

It's like a wheel that continues to spin it will back to top again, later when it's time to reach the point of bores then the price will slowly get better. Something that precious thing deserves to wait. People think success won't be daunted when you accept defeat.

While some people were turned away that's when the prices start to get better.

Which one will you choose, you either want to wait or become the person that loses the chance.
At $6k to $7k price value of bitcoin is quite low and could loosen our faith in bitcoin. Waiting is the only thing we can right now, we can also help bitcoin rise by encouraging people to invest and hold it. Holding our bitcoin will always the key to achieve high price. Let us help bitcoin rise up again. The success is always in people's hand.
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:12:10 AM

Yes thats true, for you to have a better amount of Bitcoin you must have to wait and earn so much, cause I think this is a preparation time for a big time pump and you have rhis time to work until you can have the profit exchange to the service that you have offered. Waiting is the best choice that you can ever do, since the price is low better to wait than to lose everything.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

We must wait for the price to get high in order to have huge profit. The price of bitcoin now is very low and we must hold our bitcoins in our wallet in order to earn good returns in the future. I believe this price will rise in the nearest future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: