Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1946 times)
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
Waiting is the best thing that you can do because you cannot predict what will happen in the market if it is continue to fall or it will pump again, what if the value of the coins is reversal instead of dumping it will pump for example you sell the coin then it will pump so you will wait when the dip again because you can not buy on the higher price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

You can only sell if your cost price have been met than also buy at low price while wait for the price to increase,the price definitely pump up again that why people are advice to wait
atom2080

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

if your plan is really to wait or hold to your coins, no matter what, then you should look at the past and mentally prepare yourself to see the price declining 70%-90% over several years, not just weeks or months. Because this mental strength is what it takes to stick to the plan. It's easy to hodl through a bull market and it's relatively easy to hodl through some dips which don't last longer than weeks. The hard part is to see the price slowly bleeding for years.

This is not a price prediction. It's about showing you what can happen. You should mentally prepare yourself for this possibility if you want to be strong enough to stick to your plan in a bear market that lasts several years.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

Yeah better than nothing. The thing is though, Bitcoin is very unpredictable and its value is never near to stable so having this uncertainty is very risky but I'll play the risky game because that's when you get all the high profits from. Also don't expect Bitcoin to immediately get back from this because it's a long downfall and the market needs to get its momentum back on its track. If you want to sell your Bitcoins then go ahead. This time its gonna be the risky games and those who risked will win much more in terms of profits.
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

In business, you have to analyze the different things involve and come out with the decision whether to buy, to sell or wait and hold what you have at the moment. Maybe the reason why we have to wait is because of the price that going down. We should wait patiently until the target price is settled and I am confident enough that the price will recover sooner. 
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

Because the value of bitcoin is not good then to get our advantage to wait, if we reckless then we can not was advantage but only a loss that we can
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

yes, this situation becomes hot potatoes for now, the number of people who hold the current because they are aware that the price will return as before. bitcoin will immediately pump the price and immediately rise to the next level. This mess is very interesting, we just need to be patient, the storm must pass! this is the right reason, why people talk (wait)
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

No we do not want to sell our coins to get a little money and loss just a little amount of money. there are so many reasons to say wait and wait for the price to increase. for sure the price of the coin we are holding right now will be increase someday.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

What you need to do is adjust to the market. Buy when the price drops then WAIT for the price to rise up. Come on guys, BTC just corrected itself since the extreme rise of its price last year was basically driven by FOMO. The real price just showed up now which is around $6000 to $8000 which is still a significant increase to the floor last year. I am expecting for its price to rise at the last quarter of the year then all we need to do is WAIT for it. That's the thing really.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

when the prices bitcoin is low, its the right time to wait until the prices rise
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

I do think cryptocurrency have a future but i dont think bitcoin could increasing as much as last year. Bitcoin seems like already death and i do believe cryptocurrency with good project and usefull will able to survive.

Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

In business, you have to analyze the different things involve and come out with the decision whether to buy, to sell or wait and hold what you have at the moment. Maybe the reason why we have to wait is because of the price that going down. We should wait patiently until the target price is settled and I am confident enough that the price will recover sooner. 
Wait if you don't afford to lose alot, if you're avail to sell it you might regret it after, whenever you take decisions make sure you're really sure on it,been experiencing before that in my bounty coin that I received before that then increase.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

wait and that's simple word but hard to do so especially if we see our bitcoin value was decreasing day by day but indeed nobody force people here that even most people says wait and hold but it depend on your own decission that you may able to cut your lost and sold your bitcoin but in my opinion rather than complaining why bitcoin price fall then wait and patience is more good because with hold your bitcoin then you won't became a part of panic sellers
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

we are saying wait,because only the Value of the coins have fallin,but not the volume of it,so it only means when we wait and hold the possibilities of gaining still there but if we sell on dip we totally loss so what do you really want to gain or loss?then its for you to decide
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

Because that is the only option we have to help the prices to recover if the people keep selling then the price will keep falling.But if you are lucky enough you can sell now and buy later for cheaper price of the price falls after that but no one know when the price will bump and dump so it si better to hold than gamble our money.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

Waiting patiently and determination to reach or succeed in one's goal or dreams is good.Just like in bitcoin,in order to get a better returns in the investment hold patiently.Bitcoin is unpredictable.Save bitcoin and wait till it rise up again the exchange rate.Bitcoin is offering a great returns just be patient.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

Better to keep it until the price returns, with you holding bitcoin will definitely reduce the availability of bitcoin stock in the market, the problem or negative news that many make the price decline so that all investors sell what they consider valuable, I think it is a public fraud,
Waiting is the right thing to do if you want to earn bigger profits. Therefore, waiting and having patience is the only option we have to get more here in bitcoin.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

It’s correct in the last 2~3 month’s portfolio downs 60 to 70 percent, but in the other side if we compare to Nov 2017 then not a big difference.

So according to this equation any time BTC will pump & level everything that’s the reason mostly peoples are not selling their coins at low price & waiting for a huge dump.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

It’s correct in the last 2~3 month’s portfolio downs 60 to 70 percent, but in the other side if we compare to Nov 2017 then not a big difference.

So according to this equation any time BTC will pump & level everything that’s the reason mostly peoples are not selling their coins at low price & waiting for a huge dump.
I think that there is simply no other way out, just wait and hope that the market will go up again. But this should be hoped for only in the long term, because almost all of 2018 will be in that position as it is today.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

I think that there is simply no other way out, just wait and hope that the market will go up again. But this should be hoped for only in the long term, because almost all of 2018 will be in that position as it is today.
Why there is no other way out? There's always a way. Look. Now speculators will leave the market and perhaps the price of bitcoin will drop again. But she will stop at a certain threshold. I for example will not sell their coins. If you do all the fall going to stop. Then the price will be stable and you can deal with the development of bitcoin as a currency. This will be more useful than speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: