Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1946 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

Losing nothing is better than losing less. People HODL because it is the best thing to do during this kind of market is present. We all know that the market will recover soon because market crashes are normal after a crazy market rise last year.
Yes, but there are times when things get so serious and you didn't expect it so i guess you should expect the unexpected, always make a back-up plan as many as you can. So, either way you aren't being damage seriously, diversify everything if you are almost going to lose, by doing so you, you prevented the most negative and possible outcome. So you better get ready to face them all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

Its the best option we can do at this time that the market value goes down. If you will rush and do panic selling you won't gain anything but rather lose more. Be patience and wait, it will not take long for bitcoin to recover again. 

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

If you dont need the money right away, what cost you to wait a little bit. You are already loss when the price drops, if you will sell it , then theres no turning back. The decision is always upto you, but the best solution is to wait.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:52:43 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 11:43:27 PM by reyblack

Wait because it is not reasonable and profitable to sell now while cryptocurrencies is at a huge dips. Selling now your crypto coins at a low price to cut your losses is a bad move for me, i rather take the risk at holding when bitcoin and altcoins are going down than selling at a low price to cut losses. Bitcoin and altcoins will bounce back, weak hands always stays weak if they will not trust bitcoin and top altcoins. We should wait and believe everything will be fine it's just a matter of time, sooner bitcoin and altcoins will regain as what they usually do over years. To those who will wait and keep believing especially at bitcoin and ethereum will be rewarded sooner.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:10:26 PM

Because we are all in the world of cryptocurrency can only wait for the market back good again, some people are impatient in trading which resulted in him lose more, by waiting we will be able to profit when the future bitcoin or coin that you currently hold increased thousands of percent.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:17:59 PM

Waiting, it simplifies the status of bitcoin on how price level being moves, in general terms, it is all about on how price being move going down, that's why people says that we should wait and holds our bitcoin stocks and strongly holds until such time that bitcoin price back to the higher level. But there are forms of another opinion about the word (wait) it is something having globally connected to the status of crypto business. Because many people who waits on what next big thing that soon to happen in crypto business. And if we try to look on the world issues about crypto business, it is something full and forms of conflicts that sometimes there are issues which are good to crypto business but there are also issues criticizing crypto business.
Yes I agree. Theres nothing wrong in waiting. There are a lots of people patiently wait because they have a goal that they want to pursue. "People who wait are people who succeed". So just hold on to your bitcoin and do not be affected in some negative issues about bitcoin.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:53:10 AM

I think it's better to wait rather than selling the valuable bitcoin at low price due to panic selling.The people in this forum ask you to wait for your future.Because we know the price of bitcoin again reach 19,000$ in a couple of months.At that time you will feel for the bitcoin which you lost by selling at low price.

It depends upon the situations of the price value of bitcoin when the price value of bitcoin incounter droping in a very low price. Then its better to hold bitcoin instead of selling it. Because the price value of bitcoin is volatility, so we just wait until the price will grow high and sell it in a very high price. In dealing with this situation we should apply patience and strategies in order to gain more profits. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:12:38 AM

In my opinion we must wait we need to know our responsibility's . We need to think first the future . We need to think if our "decision's" if it is bad or good.  We need to think first .  Because there's have a scamming or something ..
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:33:47 AM
Merited by Arcteryx (2)

People are exiting in the masses now that it went below $7000 in the past 24 hours.
They have had enough and decided to cut their losses having come in at over $15000 months ago.
That is a over a 50% loss with in less than three months
so I dont blame them.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:03:48 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

You have your point and yes, it's better to have less profit than nothing. But you can't blame those people who have the heart to hodl no matter how bad the cryptomarket looks like. They know what they're up to and they are always ready to take risk and any consequences around. But if time comes that everything's gonna be alright, they are also those people who always have the last laugh.

Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:23:44 AM

Waiting would be the only option if you wouldn't want to loose your investments. If you are not afraid then you can sell it if afterall the 50% drop might not matter that much to you. But if it does hold it until everything goes very high again. If more companies will be using bitcoin it will be the time perhaps when prices will be stable. With the volatility we see, It seems many are just holding it and are not actually using it for any utility. The result is that anytime prices could collapse and here we are now.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

Yes im sure that there a high potential of become successful in holdinh cryptocurrencies. Imagine that you are just waiting and in the end your money profits a little by little. Then someday in the future you will be in a red hot lambo. They would plotting what you got.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

In my opinion we must wait we need to know our responsibility's . We need to think first the future . We need to think if our "decision's" if it is bad or good.  We need to think first .  Because there's have a scamming or something ..

The term wait is for your own good. This is all about the investment , we will base it to its price. It is not good to cash out your investment if the price is low because the amount you invest will go down also, so better wait until the price is high.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:52:06 AM

I don't believe i have to make loses. I just can't sell lower than i bought..lol. I believe it is better to be patient because there is no way cryptos will collapse totally. There is no way you'd be left with nothing. Weak hands regret.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:12:09 AM

yes ' the most important in doing trading is you know how to wait 'cause tbh it requires more patience to regain our loses on it or to gain more profits  .so instead of panic selling just hold and wait for more results so that you can build new strategy for it to prevent regrets at the end.'cause most who panic selling is always regrets after so must wait.  
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

because this is what i want and whatbim doing,waiting for the bounce back of price this is what the attitude of a hodler patience and being calm even if seeing the folios losing more than a half of its investments..this is between trust and faith on the coins we bought it's about what we expect and must happen so waiting is indeed
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

Yes im sure that there a high potential of become successful in holdinh cryptocurrencies. Imagine that you are just waiting and in the end your money profits a little by little. Then someday in the future you will be in a red hot lambo. They would plotting what you got.

I agree that holding cryptocurrencies for a long time will make us become successful but it depends on how strong we can hold the coin because not all people can do this. they really need to wait for a long time without know when it's over and they need to have other works and not just doing trading only. I think if we can be patient and hold the coin and we still trying to earn more coin in other jobs, we can really make a lot of money profits in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:03:15 AM

My friend borrowed a lot of money to invest in this market. Monthly interest is very high. And my friend was no longer able to pay the monthly interest so my friend could not keep the coins up for it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:44:49 AM

I would like to use bitcoin for the future that's why i want to wait for the right time because now i am unable to sell my bitcoin or use it because the value is less and it is a loss to me so i would like to guide those who are crypto lovers and specially i suggested this to my friends not to sell their bitcoin and other crypto and this is really good to wait for the right time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

The term wait is for your own good. This is all about the investment , we will base it to its price. It is not good to cash out your investment if the price is low because the amount you invest will go down also, so better wait until the price is high.

For me, it always depends on the investment, if you will still hold despite the dump or sell it to minimize the lose. The answer is always on the asset itself, there are assets that the minimum value is above zero which means what ever the market situations is it will have its correction on price  and the trends always going up and down simultaneously. While on the other hand, there are coins that has its own price due to some market manipulation or someone simply pump it which is not a good one.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: