Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1946 times)
Elsie123

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
I'm not one of those people, but I think that some of them think that just because the price has thus far always recovered, rebounded and spiked higher, it's the safer bet to just hodl than to try to guess which way the market is going to go. 
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

Waiting, it is the only thing to be done by investors if the price of the coin is so low. No one wants to lose, but everyone wants to gain a bigger profit. That is why we will just wait. Patience is virtue.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

We are clamouring for people to keep holding their Bitcoin and other altcoins because we strongly believe that crypto currency market value will appreciate significantly in the nearest future.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

Restraint is the sole when the price goes down as it is now. do not want to take a big risk to lose more. I prefer to hold my assets instead of having to sell them for a cheap price. because the potential increase for bitcoin itself is also still large
how large is the potenial for increasing of bitcoin?if we have no proof or links to be posted then stop making this on economy thread because this belong to speculation section..and lets not give people a false hope because we know hows the feeling of expecting nothing out of the blue
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

Because the bitcoin exchange rate is fluctuating but the exchange rate gap increases and the decline in value is not too far away. I think bitcoin will increase more significantly than its decrease in value
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

waiting is a right thing for now to do and also the mean of wait if to buy now more bitcoin and wait for its better price to sell it.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

Waiting is always the key on this industry in order to earn more profit, there are a lot of people in the market who are losing a huge amount of profit because of panicking to sell their coins when the market price is decreasing.
ganlianshifu1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

Everyone has their own trading strategy, some people choose to trade, some people choose to wait!

My choice is to wait, because the number of digital cryptographic currency has not decreased, waiting for the market to recover, I will make money!
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

We are saying wait for those people want to earn a massive income in the future. If you understand the situation of being a trader or holder of the cryptocurrency, you will understand what the meaning of they say because waiting is the only things can do especially at this moment. To be able to earn big profit we must wait. Big money is not the buying or selling, but in the waiting
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

When the market price in falling the best thing is just to wait and relax because best is yet to come.I have seen so many cases in which people are selling their bitcoins only because they are only thinking in negative sense that in coming weeks also the price will fall down at rapid pace.We should stay positive.If we compare the growth of 2018 with 2017 their is fall in the growth but if someone wants to earn a good profit waiting is the only best option at present scenario.Wait for the best conditions and time to sell the coins but now just buy bitcoin and save it for future use in wallet.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

At the moment, I also stick to this strategy, because the price of my coins has dropped significantly. But there are cases when some coins are pumped up, and this case needs to be taken advantage of. So, always watch your coins.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

if you are willing to lose a little or more then it does not matter. but many people are not willing if they lose the slightest capital of this state so that they are more patient and willing to wait for the price to go up again. so it is not easy to decide to sell or hold assets in this time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

Sure, you're right, but there's no guarantee that BTC will increase in price anytime soon, it is wise to buy and hold now only if you're planning a long-term investment.
For sure nothing happens within days or hours if you want benefit you will have to wait and  bitcoin is the best investment now, price of bitcoin is again getting very high, so do not sell at all, holding is the best option for bitcoin user because it takes time to get high profit, if you are patient person and you can wait for the bitcoin market to be high then trust me you can get huge profit, so I do agree with you if you have money in your pocket let it get high instead of getting it rusted,  buy bitcoin hold all of them for long time it will give you huge profit at the end may be more than 50% you will earn after holding and waiting for long time.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

Yes, of course. If you sell it now what will you get? In any endeavor it is definitely your risk that you bear. If you've lost a lot of money maybe that's part of the process towards success in the future. Waiting and strategizing is the right thing for now.
No matter whether you win or lose there are always some results that you carry along. There is a saying goes, “Either you win or learn.” So don’t worry if there is a loss in your account because you with every mistake there come so genuine learning points that must be taken under consideration. Hence, if implemented, these points can make your results really superb and tremendous.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

Yes im sure that there a high potential of become successful in holdinh cryptocurrencies. Imagine that you are just waiting and in the end your money profits a little by little. Then someday in the future you will be in a red hot lambo. They would plotting what you got.
Holding now will help you making so tremendous profit within the time span of 2 or 3 years. Whenever prices are going down, or they aren’t coming up so fast, it means good days are coming now. There are so many people earning from these bitcoins at daily, weekly and monthly or even yearly basis. So don’t worry about prices, they always tends toward sky.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

Because crypto is still full of potential to grow - that's why we should wait. People who are in crypto from 13-14 know about what I'm talking.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
petorosconk

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

Yes im sure that there a high potential of become successful in holdinh cryptocurrencies. Imagine that you are just waiting and in the end your money profits a little by little. Then someday in the future you will be in a red hot lambo. They would plotting what you got.
Holding now will help you making so tremendous profit within the time span of 2 or 3 years. Whenever prices are going down, or they aren’t coming up so fast, it means good days are coming now. There are so many people earning from these bitcoins at daily, weekly and monthly or even yearly basis. So don’t worry about prices, they always tends toward sky.
You are right everybody who trades in bitcoin will always benefit, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly, all will benefit a wide range as long as they wait patiently until the value is high
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

Just be patient my friend! Hold is the best thing to do with your bitcoin. The more you hold, the more you can earn money in the future. Don't be panic with what had happen in the market today. Volatility of the cryptocurrency price is nature to it. Maybe, late this year it will triple the price of bitcoin. Market price vary the supply and demand of it. Do not listen to others that saying bitcoin will soon be dead. It is impossible. As long as a lot of people believe and uses bitcoin, it will continue to rise.
beezare

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

the current bitcoin price has gone down, if you buy bitcoin when the price is high then you better hold and wait for bitcoin price will rise again so you will not lose by selling at high price
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

Yes, of course. If you sell it now what will you get? In any endeavor it is definitely your risk that you bear. If you've lost a lot of money maybe that's part of the process towards success in the future. Waiting and strategizing is the right thing for now.
Right now, the situation of the market is not very good and that the rates of most of the crypto coins are very much low. In such kind of situations, it is far better to keep on holding your coins instead of selling of your coins as selling your coins at time when the market is low will not bring anything fruitful for you. You need to be smart and think in a way which can help you in getting profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: