Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1946 times)
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
The best you can do is to hold your coins and wait the time to rise all in the market. We do not do anything because in the market or crypto world we need to face like this the down time.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radeone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:12:47 PM

This might go down further. A great place to buy if you ask me!

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:17:12 AM

They say that waiting is worth especially when it applies in bitcoin because now that price of bitcoin goes up and down so it is better to hold and wait for the time that the price goes up to get a higher profit.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

The reason people are opposed to that is because now you will need to know when that is going to happen and I'm going to ask you a question, do you know when that is going to happen? Because if the answer to that is a no then the chances that you lose even more money by doing that are higher than if you had done nothing, that is why people recommend to just hold your coins.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:03:16 AM

You haven't lost anything if you haven't converted you bitcoins to fiat money. Downfall trend would only continue if we tend to panic sell and holding right now is the best option i think.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:06:01 AM

We are sayinh that"wait" in several reasons , like we need to know better where we are investing in.  We need to have a good time to invest properly and we need to know if it is a scam or something that you don't like so we need so much time. .
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

Waiting is the right answer now. To know that a lot of people have lost more than 80%, especially buying a lot of altcoin, some branching coins and even more than 90%, which will make the people holding the coins very painful, and now only keep waiting, because if you sell out then you will not be able to come back. Perhaps in the encrypted world, waiting is a skill that must be mastered.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

They say that waiting is worth especially when it applies in bitcoin because now that price of bitcoin goes up and down so it is better to hold and wait for the time that the price goes up to get a higher profit.

We are saying wait because if you dont wait you will loss your money, you know why? Its because if you dont to wait and wanted to sell your crypto coins especially btc you will loss your money and you cannot earn profit. Right now btc is falling so you need to hold and wait for the right time, when btc price rise up then sell your coins to earn profit.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

Yah your right, its better to lose a bit than to have nothing, but then you will not lose that little thing if you wait, and when time comes, you'll just say ITS WORTH IT!
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

You will lose your money if you are panic selling your coins. So better wait for the right time to sell. Do not be greedy but be patient in order to earn huge profit in the market. When the market is red this the best time for a wise and good trader to buy for more coins they want to invest. In this case they can earn high returns.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

I think if the bitcoin market does not have strong growth then it is best to wait until there is positive change, if you do not wait you will lose the chance and you will lose some value of bitcoin. And you should wait well for you.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

Because if you see the graph before, after experiencing the decline it will go back up. Therefore if you want to get a big profit must be patient and wait is a form of patience in the hope that the value will go back up and can gain more profit.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

You will lose your money if you are panic selling your coins. So better wait for the right time to sell. Do not be greedy but be patient in order to earn huge profit in the market. When the market is red this the best time for a wise and good trader to buy for more coins they want to invest. In this case they can earn high returns.

If its btc you'rr holding, then you only lose when you sell low. I thinj bitcoin is already here to stay so that means the price will recover no matter what. Same with etherium and the top alts. Everyone is having the same issue right now so don't panic because we'll all.get through this lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:01:17 AM

Many investors decide as you put it. But I worry that if we sell it at a low price and it does not keep going down, so we keep on but it goes down, and we continue to lose. I am apprehensive about my decision, and I will probably lose more money.

Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

As we consider the price in the market, it was an favorable advise to Wait, other options will put you into a loss. So our good option is to wait only for the price to goes up so that we will avoid losses, if the price rise, then that is the time to sell it.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

Waiting dont fit for all coins because coins which are pump and dump are not advised to hold and wait as when ever you get profit start selling it. ONly coins which are good can be holded as their price always come up.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

If we sell the coins we have at a cheap price is certain we will experience big losses. But if we sell the coins we have at the high price and buy it is still at a low price. It is clear we will get many benefits. And if you wait for a long time, I'm sure the thing you are waiting for will not be in vain. All will result. I believe the longer we hold the coins we have, the greater the chances we get.
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

I think, by seeing conditions like this when the price is going down we must to wait untill the prices going up and stable.we will see,
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

At this time, that's the only good option for us to take it might be hard for some of us but dont look at it negatively instead take it as an opportunity to buy coins. Bitcoin and altcoins are now in dips and its a good time to add additional coins in your portfolio if you have the capital to spend in.

The market will recover in time hence better for us to wait and look forward for that to happen in the future.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

For me, I can say that I will still wait for my effective rate because for now I don’t need some extra income. Yes, there are some many people lose their 50 percent profit because of the decrease amount of bitcoin. I agree if you need some money you can sell your bitcoin at a higher price and buy again when the cost of bitcoin drop down and if you are thinking you lose a little bit of money just remember that you need some money better than nothing.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: