Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1946 times)
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

to avoid a lot of losses you have to hold and wait for bitcoin prices to rise again because if you sell now then you will lose

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

yes of course I can say wait because all of this will not always be under, the world rotation wheel will always spin, now bitcoin price below but will not know the next few months bitcoin price will be very expensive. so do not be afraid to wait and do not sell the bitcoin you have at cheap price.
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

you are right recently market is very down.and people losses their invest amount.but if you now sell you lost your money.so for profit you need waiting for market up.from my opinion a new year first some month bitcoin and all altcoin price down.but last of year  specially December is good and enjoying month for all bitcoin user.so i tell you waiting for real time.must be hold your bitcoin and token. 
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:59:14 AM

Wait, the  market is not encouraging to sell your bitcoin now, every business men have one  things in his mind, that is profit, so one has to wait to make that profit, buy low and sell high  ⚡️.
VUToken

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:06:13 AM

Wait, the  market is not encouraging to sell your bitcoin now, every business men have one  things in his mind, that is profit, so one has to wait to make that profit, buy low and sell high  ⚡️.

"Buy low, sell high" is always the perfect advice. Until you attempt to do so  Grin

But there is true wisdom in this. We are currently low, buy sooner or later. Even if the markets correct due south, there is more potential for growth, than retraction. If you have not sold yet, why short now? HOLD!
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

With waiting and holding your coins the people in the past makes the best profit. Better then with trading. Warren buffet also says: The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. So you see even when we are in a correction and every coins lost some value, its always possible that it will go up and you will make profit. So be patience and keep hodl!
As we know that bitcoin goes up and down. So we have to wait for the time when bitcoin goes high. Its crypto currency in this you have to wait. if you want to be more rich so wait bitcoin is a history it will repeat the history again so be patient and think positive bitcoin have the potential to jumps again .
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

the fear of loss can prevent us from doing things we want and need to do , you should overcoming the fear of loss and some times waiting is better but to continue for long periods without doing nothing ( buy /sell/invest) it becomes even worse. i think there is no profit without loss
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

Why users say wait all the time is that the market will soon take a new trend upwards and by that time, you can make a profit from your investment. Holding a coin is the way to make profit out from it because at that time, it should have appreciated in value that it was bought.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

because I'm sure the bitcoin price will skyrocket even exceed the previous price, but I also think it's not easy to see the current market condition, but if we have a positive belief in something then believe it will happen even if it takes time awhile
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

In this situation, I advise you to constantly analyze the news about cryptocurrency and watch the market. A very good option is to subscribe and follow the activities of the authorities and major players in the world of cryptocurrency. Just analyzing all this mono to predict, will take off and when. I think we should just wait.

barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

It is the best strategy waiting and holding it until it gets back its high value, bitcoin has high potential to rise its value again. Many people are just starting to know bitcoin because it proven that it can reach high value I think people will invest to it. But it is in your decision if you get panic selling than wait until it reach high value again and get profit
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

Most of the investor wants to wait and hold their bitcoin for them to earn a high income. Because if you hold it you have the chance to choose when you will sell your bitcoin and you have a high chancs that you will a high value of btc. You need to trust btc. The bitcoin will going to its high value again.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

yes of course I can say wait because all of this will not always be under, the world rotation wheel will always spin, now bitcoin price below but will not know the next few months bitcoin price will be very expensive. so do not be afraid to wait and do not sell the bitcoin you have at cheap price.
Exactly, everything right now is quite unpredictable since for now, the price is quite low and who knows within the spans of few months it climbs up to the enormous heights. Presently you can have this at quite a cheap price but I expect it will hike up in the coming next few months and till then you have to wait because only then can have a larger profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

Exactly, everything right now is quite unpredictable since for now, the price is quite low and who knows within the spans of few months it climbs up to the enormous heights. Presently you can have this at quite a cheap price but I expect it will hike up in the coming next few months and till then you have to wait because only then can have a larger profit...
We need to wait until the prices bounceback in higher rate because I know it has a potential in a future ahead. Panic selling can cause losses of coins and our strategies may affected and come into regrets. Its quite obvious that bitcoin is still survive so buy more coins while the prices on dump.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

Most of the investor wants to wait and hold their bitcoin for them to earn a high income. Because if you hold it you have the chance to choose when you will sell your bitcoin and you have a high chancs that you will a high value of btc. You need to trust btc. The bitcoin will going to its high value again.
In a volatile world of cryptocurrency, we can't tell when the price will rise or fall. When holding a coin, learn how to determine when is the right time to hold and sell. So, it's very important to always have patience and positive outlook in life in crypto journey despite its unpredictability.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

Because that is the only thing that we can do trust the process because is you are going to sell almost all of your coins it will just gonna lose you all you got and that is a waste of money and time. But if you just have some patience to wait for at least a year you might gain a pittle profit which is way better than losing a money. So if all thise bitcoins holders are acting like that the bitcoins price will really noy gonna be to the moon again because of thise immature self greed people
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

Waiting or we must say holding is an intellegent thing  that you can do because i do believed in sayings that patience is a virtue because waiting for a short term of time or longterm of time you need to have more patience so that you would be able to wait for it. All things works together for good. Waiting is better because you can assure that bitcoin can drive up and increase again and again.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

If you hold a coin that has great potential then it is not right if you sell it when the price falls, it's better to wait longer to get a much better profit than you became a panic selling.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

Because waiting is the right thing to do especially this time that  the market is drop.If you don't have patience how to deal with the market then you will not succeed with your goal which is to make money in bitcoin.Better wait than losing money.
I will agree that this moment we should ne patient to wait because its not the best option to sell our profits because of what the market going down right now.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

Yes, because the price of alcoin is down. Holding all the alcoin not to sell now is the right decision. If the price of alcoin has gone up again, then we can sell it. Surely we will be able to profit big.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: