Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1946 times)
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:56:41 AM

Because we all know the price of bitcoin will reach again 19,000$ in a couple months.
The most important is patience and don't rush to sell bitcoin, because if you want to earn bigger profit there need to waiting.
th26378

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:15:52 AM

If you invest in a big deal like BTC or ETH, then it might just be time.
But if you invest in other currencies, it is more profitable, meaning higher risk. So you should use free money to invest. The swimmer will face the total loss. So that's the amount you can take. So you will be less psychologically stressed.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

The bitcoin market today is still frozen when the bitcoin price is not rising as expected tomorrow is not recovered when the bitcoin price is still 7000usd bitcoin so it is best to wait now
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:13:05 AM

Because its not any point to sell now you will loss profit nothing else, better to wait a better time where we could fix our profit and earn some nice money.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:13:31 AM

Most of us here,  just keep on saying that you must have tO wait because most of the people made a quick decisions for selling their bitcoin or other tokens because they are panic to become zero all of their investment. Of course we experienced in a bad transformation of price which was continuously going down the low price but my advice is don't you worry we have a long period of time to wait don't lose your capital just wait until the price become high so that you dont lose a big amount of what you invest.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

The person who says wait, I think he is an optimist and has high confidence in bitcoin prices going forward. He also wants to make a profit and no loss, better take risky action but the result is far compared the withdrawal in the current circumstances. We certainly know this risky activity can make us get a lot of profit. "I think we will lose a bit, better than nothing" people who say it like that are people who are not optimistic and don't believe in bitcoin.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

I will wait when the price low and sell when up  I has invested  bitcoin for two years.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

I will wait when the price low and sell when up  I has invested  bitcoin for two years.
wow that's an interesting thing and I think it's the right idea and now there's nothing better than investing when all the prices are down
you will receive a lot of profit when you start investing at a low price and after 2 years then the profit can reach 100% even more

arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:54:30 AM

To wait is like waiting for good temperature that will come in when time of increase take place. This word wait means a lot of patience to gain for hot temper crash soon. Wait can be a good strategy to make things goes well with you if possible.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:55:04 AM

Bitcoin was just new.  Gradually,  bitcoin will be known around the world, so as a result, more investments to come.  When that time comes, of course the value of it will be rise up and those people who invested will be double or triple the money.   So be patient.  
This is the process of development mate. should we be grateful to join and invest in the beginning or when bitcoin is still evolving so we can still get a chance to make a big profit. and many people say to wait and hold because they see the beautiful future of bitcoin and make you rich
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:17:04 AM

Wait for a good reason is always to follow and bitcoin value is now at a stable pace so it is now good to wait and when the prices are good then we can use this for many ways and now the digital money has made the world more faster than past and it is good to invest in these for securing good future and i am in the favor of holding because if we wait now for a good reason then we can become rich.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

Buy and sell is the basic principles of the market but some of us is not following this rules because there are people who are really afraid of losing a huge amount of profit but what they do not really know is, the market will still go back to its normal state after a month or week.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

To those have already  experience in trading, they say that be patience and wait for the right time. For me it's right if you already buy bitcoin in a little bit high than the price this time, we most wait until the price of bitcoin will increasing. Because there is nothing to worry, the only change was the market price but still you have the bitcoin. So hold your bitcoin and wait for the right time.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:54:24 PM

The markets are so bad that now everyone on the market is obliged to be in harm. when does it stop?
Well now bitcoin is again increasing you should not be worry, actually the market of bitcoin get low only because of the high availability and high demand, People use to sell high amount of bitcoin which makes the price of bitcoin a bit low but it is not for the long time or forever, the price use to increase and decrease so better if they hold their bitcoin with patience soon you will feel the movement of bitcoin upward once again, so wait and let your money grow very high don’t be stressed or angry patience will give you high benefit at the end.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:42:24 PM

What you are saying it could work but do you know if the price is going to go down or if it's going to go up? Because I know that I do not know that so if I were to follow the strategy it will be the same as gambling just waiting for the best, and while I love gambling I'm not going to treat my investments in the same way, that is why I keep holding and I'm not going to sell until the time is right.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

I would say to wait only hoping that currencies will rise in a future, and this waiting said I think rather bounty guys, than traders, realy.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

Because if you wait, you can get better profit, but you need to be patient in this. Sometimes, like now, btc is falling down and a lot of people are scared, that it can fall more and sell. Don't be like them.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:59:43 PM

Buy and sell is the basic principles of the market but some of us is not following this rules because there are people who are really afraid of losing a huge amount of profit but what they do not really know is, the market will still go back to its normal state after a month or week.
That is the principle of every trader to avoid huge of losses. Those who trade for the long time advise the new to hold and wait because they really sure that it will increase again. There will be a good profit when you wait for the price the change not the fall. Sometimes you have to sell even the price low because it it decrease more where you can actually buy from what you have earned. You have to make your money work and make it earn from this falls.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

Because crypto is not about weeks or months - it's much larger than one person's wishes...It's about years and decades; many changes will come in nearest years.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

There is no clear event description for the recent price rise rather than the price of other past prices.
Bitcoin can explain the increase in the number of transactions, which could possibly mean broader commercial use and Bitcoin demand, increasing the price of Bitcoin.
It is mentioned by the CEO that the online market "actively consider" to incorporate Bitcoin into its payment system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: