Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1946 times)
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:27:15 AM

Because if you wait, you can get better profit, but you need to be patient in this. Sometimes, like now, btc is falling down and a lot of people are scared, that it can fall more and sell. Don't be like them.

Waiting for best price and waiting for right moment is good to implemented but sometimes its hard to do. Its hard because we can not predict market movement, sometimes when we think market will down more, we selling our coin and hopely buying on lower price but market move to higher price and we lossing opportunity to make profits.
Better waiting and make long term investment because market movement is very disturbing
scorpionso

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

this is the main aim of this market.  Cheesy buy from lower , sell from higher prices. get profit and spend spend spend...
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

Because if you sell it now you will not get much profit. But if you are willing to wait until the price rises, you can get more profit. Currently the market is less good, the price is cheap, you will lose and will regret if sell now.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

Because if you wait, you can get better profit, but you need to be patient in this. Sometimes, like now, btc is falling down and a lot of people are scared, that it can fall more and sell. Don't be like them.

Waiting to get something better later on, if you can not wait you can also sell it cheaply and get a loss. That your choice.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

Wait means patience and if you are a calm personality then you can earn good amount and if we work for it and to wait for the right time to buy and sell these coins in the present market then it is really profitable and i have hold my all bitcoin from start of 2018 and now the price is moving to the upward movement for a future the price will more good so in this way wait is a good policy.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:04:28 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
Full time traders rarely experience that 50% dip in their portfolios because they have their entire day watching and reacting to the global trade market. People like me who has a day job are often victims of the dip - I can still remember the last time I have checked my ETC, it was roughly at $35ish and then I peacefully fell asleep but behold when I woke up the next day it was below 30s and that left me no choice but to wait until the next pump. Unfortunately, I still have to HODL on my ETC because it is closely to 50% down. Actually, selling high and buying low are easy said than done. Have you tried selling at high and buying back at low consistently? I doubt.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:41:54 AM

Because crypto is not about weeks or months - it's much larger than one person's wishes...It's about years and decades; many changes will come in nearest years.
It's a continues development so we have to seek for long term success.
The reason why we are investing is because we trust it to grow and in order to grow there should be a continues increase of demand and we need
more time to make it happen.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

If the price is down in a big dip it dose not mean it will not increase in it price again, it just a matter of time and patience needed on our part to achieve a better profit.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

Because if you sell it now you will not get much profit. But if you are willing to wait until the price rises, you can get more profit. Currently the market is less good, the price is cheap, you will lose and will regret if sell now.
These past months price has drops a lot, mostly saying wait because this is the only the best waiting and be patient. Yes the price is cheap much better to hold than selling this time in losing all your money. In trading it is needed waiting for the price to rise atleast to have profit in return.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

We are saying wait because if you sell now you will be selling at a loss and also will just be dumping more coins into the market which already has too much supply so prices will just keep going down.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

We are saying wait because if you sell now you will be selling at a loss and also will just be dumping more coins into the market which already has too much supply so prices will just keep going down.

You have a point on that buddy but some situation especially when we really need much more money during an urgent matter we come up to the point to sell our shares since we don't want to decrease it's value anymore as we need that money for the couple of days. Well, if the money that we have can take it for the long term investment definitely many can wait as many users believe like bitcoin can increase tremendously as well as other crypto currency in the market that gives a great amount of profit to all of us as a user here in crypto currency community.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

You have a point on that buddy but some situation especially when we really need much more money during an urgent matter we come up to the point to sell our shares since we don't want to decrease it's value anymore as we need that money for the couple of days. Well, if the money that we have can take it for the long term investment definitely many can wait as many users believe like bitcoin can increase tremendously as well as other crypto currency in the market that gives a great amount of profit to all of us as a user here in crypto currency community.

This is a very tough situition wherein you have to weigh in everything either you wait or sell it now. Prior joining bitcoin I guess everyone is aware that this would possibly happen and for that I'm sure that even if we're not ready but we have to be ready. So better wait and be patient.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

Its expected that holders of coins will say wait because they know that if they sale in this time, there investment will decrease, thats why waiting is the best thing to do for now untill the coin increase and fluctuate normally.

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

Holding is one way to earn even bigger profit but the side effect its too risky. Sometimes holding a certain coin leads to massive losses.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

I wait and hold the coins I have because I believe these coins have a huge advantage. I believe the coins I hold will survive and will not die even though the market price continues to decline. And I must be optimistic if the coins that I hold the price can be high one day later. So I try not to panic and stay calm with this condition.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

If you did not sell the coins in December-January, then now you definitely should not sell anymore. Now the excess move on the market can cost a large loss. Whales are keen to shake out the last coins at the lowest prices. Do not give it to them, do not make them even richer. It is better to squeeze the eggs into a fist and bravely sit out this period of large losses.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

I can say I agree a bit with your opinion, but a little correction from me, there is nothing wrong for us to be a little patient waiting for the market back to normal and all the coin prices can be balanced again.
because according to my prediction, bitcoin prices will stabilize again and it also affects other coins.
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

Since it is always said that patience is a virtue, we mus wait. If the market keeps falling, it does not significantly mean that we should let go of all that we have in our hands, rather we must continue to wait, since there are a lot of bigger possibilities and opportunities, and also proof that market will return to it's real state.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

I am one of those saying wait because l believe that bitcoin will rise up in the future. And km one of that person waiting for the promising price last December for bitcoin gonna hit to $100000.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

Because I am still very optimistic that the price of bitcoin and altcoin will increase so be patient including the key for someone to achieve success and will not regret to continue to invest.Although the time in need of relatively long.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: