Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1946 times)
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
Waiting I think is a good thing to do given that the market value of Bitcoin fell at the start of this ear which made itd market price to fell down at 57% of its hughest market price reached last year and since the market has just began recovering from that uncertainty. Surely, waitjng would result into huge profit ad the value of bitcoin continues to recover.
Yes I agree on that. Waiting is not like just waiting for nothing it is maybe a great strategy to gain a huge amount of profit buy selling in a right time. All we need to do is to wait because the price of a different coin in crypto is unpredictable it is really amazing and it gives us a huge amount of profit.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

There's no need to wait if the prices are dropping today just try to invest a huge amount i you have a chance because the price of cryptocurrency is changing depending on the market's volatility, it was risky but still you can earn profit if you are good in trading.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

We are telling you to wait because we don't want to see you throwing all your coins away because you are panic selling. Your coins will be worth so much more in the future but you have to discipline yourself and learn to be patient or else you will not make a lot of money in the market. We have to look out for each other. Just hold.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

For me my friend I'm just saying wait its because I want to be more effecient by holding my coins and wait for the exact time that the bitcoin will rise again.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

For me my friend I'm just saying wait its because I want to be more effecient by holding my coins and wait for the exact time that the bitcoin will rise again.
If you have a calm nervous system, then you do not need to monitor the growth and fall in the price of Bitcoin. Just keep your Bitcoin coins in your wallet and you'll find out that Bitcoin has reached its maximum. All the mass media will be buzzing about this.
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:44:57 PM

I have been involved in investing just recently and have received quite a bit of profit from it. It can be said that the virtual currency is being developed in many countries but in my country they forbid Bitcoin and not for the people involved. I am a beginner investor but waiting for the price of the coin It's a habit.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

Because in the first place they won't really lose profit. They will only do so if they would choose selling it already because it will surely cut down the possible profit. Eaiting on the other hand would result into profit as the market value is growing which is always expected with Bitcoin whenever the market is falling. Patience should be always keep in mind.

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

There's no need to wait if the prices are dropping today just try to invest a huge amount i you have a chance because the price of cryptocurrency is changing depending on the market's volatility, it was risky but still you can earn profit if you are good in trading.
so what you mean is add doubled our buy order.if we have big capital do this. but if we dont waiting for uptrend is best choice to recover our loss.
Zapto25

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

waiting is better than getting big losses, speculation is impossible for now to sell, do not worry if bitcoin keeps dropping it will not last at least two or three months, then bitcoin will recover
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:43:18 PM

in any case, expectation. This is the best that can be for today and for the near future. The fact is that many investors bought Bitcoin at higher prices and today they have no other choice, we just have to wait and hope for the best price.
Even those who bought bitcoin at low prices have no other choice if they want to succeed except for holding their coin for couple of months in order to get maximum output from their investments. We all should keep in mind that the crypto market is all the time demanding one thing from us and that is patience. The market has already began to show increase in the values of the favorite coins.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

We are saying wait because if you sell now you will be selling at a loss and also will just be dumping more coins into the market which already has too much supply so prices will just keep going down.
correct. the market is now showing up. but I'm sure many are still losing money because they buy it when the price above this. of course there are still many losses. although it was fortunate to buy at a low price last week
In the world of the crypto currencies, the most important quality which you must have in your personality is none other than having a very good control over your emotions in all the situations. This will never let you down and that you will always find it very much easy to deal with all sort of situation. If you will wait for some good period, this will surely help you out in making of more earning as the prices at that time will be higher.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

We are saying wait because if you sell now you will be selling at a loss and also will just be dumping more coins into the market which already has too much supply so prices will just keep going down.
correct. the market is now showing up. but I'm sure many are still losing money because they buy it when the price above this. of course there are still many losses. although it was fortunate to buy at a low price last week
In the world of the crypto currencies, the most important quality which you must have in your personality is none other than having a very good control over your emotions in all the situations. This will never let you down and that you will always find it very much easy to deal with all sort of situation. If you will wait for some good period, this will surely help you out in making of more earning as the prices at that time will be higher.
well, basically the price is always increasing from year to year. wait a few more months I think it will really add to our income. but, patience in holding the coins is very difficult to get. but when you do that, I think it will produce something sweet.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

3lyntio

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:57:13 AM

For myself i will wait until the price go up again caused i believe in crypto XD
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

I think waiting is a perfect choice for everyone. Some says that if you do not have patience you can't grow but if you have maybe you will be a millionaire. Waiting is the best, maybe the price is high now but maybe it will be higher if you wait.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

I wait for all the coins I hold because I'm sure the coins I hold will be very high and I will not regret having to wait too long. I will be very patient to wait then I have to sell the coins I have at a cheap price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

My portfolio has dropped by 70%, but I'm not worried at all. The investment code is like this. You must wait, otherwise it will be difficult to get a big profit. I have patience to wait for bitcoin to sell over the height of last December, and I believe it will be done by the end of this year.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

Yes with the current price conditions that often decline certainly make traders become worried so they should often see the price graph if they want to gain a profit.In addition patience is in need to anticipate the occurrence of losses that make traders become frustrated in investing.
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

Saying wait is choices for your time , to make best decisions and for you to make a good idea or something . And for you to know what/where you investing in .
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

Basically of all it is that the opportunity is always ahead and doesn't close the possibility to gain profit in the extra time period or long-term opportunities. Do not be too stuck with the decline, because crypto still continues to moving and following the flow of journey that often with some decline.
In my honest opinion, only a person with some patient nature can show an attitude of waiting for some time. It is not possible for a short tampered guy to stay calm regardless of the situation. But the point is, waiting has to be done is the holder wishes to gain big profits. The game is all about holding the coin for as long as possible. Otherwise, he should skip the idea of becoming a millionaire.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:33:32 AM

waiting is better than getting big losses, speculation is impossible for now to sell, do not worry if bitcoin keeps dropping it will not last at least two or three months, then bitcoin will recover

So just to prove what you are losing at the moment you would have got the idea. Had you being investing from 7k range today you would have easily made 1k+ gain in just 1 btc. So within 1 months or less than that you could have gained 1000$ easily and this is just rising who knows tomorrow we can see 9k mark and profit further rises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: