Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:02:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We do not need government and bank any more  (Read 2107 times)
bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:37:11 AM

I think, that in 10 years crypto will supplant  fiat money in the most development cities. And it will be new era of currencies
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

It would be nice if it were true. But there are many other rules to enforce, even assuming that the blockchain really worked. But it's a nice dream, let's think about it every now and then. Another world is possible.

katixrecamara

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

I beg to differ. We need government and banks. Banks are there to hold and manage peacefully fiat, and we know that fiat is the basis of commerce and trading options. Even buying coins in crypto we need fiat, and so inadvertently banks and government.
Even when cryptos tap business establishments to use cryptos as payment system, we need certain permit and regulations from government and so is banking.
We need all the help we can get since what we have is a community that's relatively small in comparison.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:42:44 AM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

Although I am a crypto enthusiast and I would like to see blockchain adoption in plenty of human activities, I do not think that you can fully replace governments and banks. Governments are - besides other important things - representation of sovereignity among other countries. And I bet you don't want "an inteligent blockchain" to negotiate about your future with other human leaders  Smiley
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

Yeah will need government but not banks. Over the year Banks have become so evil and charge money in the form of misc ban charges that i has become a pain . In next 5 year we will see a lot of lobbying by banks to stop cryptocurrencies from overtaking them. A lot of services offered by banks will be killed by the cryptocurrencies. As far as government is concerned its role will be limited to non monetary related roles in the society.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

But thats the reason why some country ban bitcoin to their country and we do still need government and banks. If the cryptocurrency will have partnership with the National banks then there is no problem with that.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:13:24 AM

Wont be happening unless these government will allow it to happen but i doubt,because any government who doesnt get taxes from the people wont survive there will a chaos and messy governance among the commong people.So it will be worst than we can ever imagine,that is why we still needs governments to protect ourselves from the people itself.

I do agree to that. In the pass years and decades the government are serve to us like a strong built wall for us to be able to survive to our daily lives in our country. Our government are the one that helping us to resolving many problem that we encountered to our surrounding or in our community. I do believe that government have a very important role to reach one's country's success in many aspects. I don't know and have a doubt in what will possible to happen if one country's has no government.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

But thats the reason why some country ban bitcoin to their country and we do still need government and banks. If the cryptocurrency will have partnership with the National banks then there is no problem with that.
Its not the main reason why they ban crypto in some countries. In fact, they don't even see it as a mere threat. They just don't want their currencies to experience inflation and deflation because of bitcoin and other cryptos. They also don't want to see many new millionaires sprouting out of nowhere because of an investment in crypto. Cryptocurrency will never have partnership with national banks, they have enough money to finance the creation of a new crypto for their usage if they want too after all.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:39:52 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 08:53:45 AM by shana95

No, we need governments and Banks. Because today people doing in control because of them. But we don't need to all of our financial things controlled by them. Blockchain-based projects and Cryptocurrencies became a huge threat to government tax income. Because they can add proper rules to the blockchain projects and cryptocurrencies. that's why some countries ban whole cryptocurrency related things. That's not the only reason, because of the cryptocurrencies there are new threats appeared. such as black money cleaning and Drug transactions rising. Decentralized Smart contracts gave abilities to make transactions anonymously. now they are trying to use that advantage. That's the other reason governments are thinking about cryptocurrency regulations. But my personal thought says they will do something for this issue one day. because of they always find ways to take civilian control to under them. I'm pretty sure banks will definitely help them to do that. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

The blockchain technology is still far away from being able to handle the current world population. During the recent rally bitcoin wasn't even able to handle the transactions happening on its blockchain and there was heavy backlog with the transaction fees reaching the moon.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

I think we really need government and banks it because what if without the government who controlls us our society will have chaotic country,.if they for tax well its okay cause theres a reason for that to have more improvement of our sorroundings or they use it in some good things. We had two banks now who joins into crypto so its better if many banks are willing too.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

we still do need the Banks and the governments,  The governments have the authority to ban and illigalize crypto, we are only operating because the governments llets us operate, if all governments ban crypto then crypto will die, Banks have other roles to play in the economies of countries, without them there will be no economic regulations and several sectors would crash

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

I think banks are still needed, because a centralized system is a must. Decentralized systems may have many problems. Blockchains can change the principles of opaqueness in some industries. However, blockchains are not a panacea.

pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

Bank is giant financial institution in all country , but they can not offer  service to all people in the world like poor people who does not have ID and unbanked. And this world there are more than 2 billion people still unbanked and blockchain technology give solution for them. That no need third party like bank to send and receive money.

Well, i agree all of you said above bit i dont think if we can deny bank and goverment as our source of financial.
Blockchain comes as good solution but now its not enough since blockchain is still in early stage and need much more improvement to become good solution.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

And this is why they're killing cryptos now. The ICOs who are becoming scam are one of the reason but I believe the main reason is the potential of the coins to replace the use of the banks.
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

We will always need governments and banks. May be in the future, if the bitcoins really should become generally accepted, they should change their structure. But rest assured that they will not be able to bring them back to their power so easily.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

No, because if the crypto legalize in over the world the bank will decrease their power and the government can not collect taxes anymore because the transaction made inside the cryto currency they don't have the power to monitor it.But for me we still need government to control such bad things in our country.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

I don't think you can remove the government and the banks out of the picture. Some banks are into cryptocurrecy now. The idea of the government to legalize bitcoin the better. More users and investors, then cryptocurrency market will surely rise again.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

I doubt you will want a country without government. There is already enough chaos with government and laws, what do you think will happen if there is no one to implement laws in your country?

There are space for decentralized innovations and there are space for governments, banks etc.

emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

We still need the government to protect us from scams and for future regulations because blockchain is still on its infancy so many aspects are still under the trial and error phase.

We still need banks to convert our cryptocurrencies to FIAT because it will still take a decade or two before crypto becomes mainstream.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: