Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We do not need government and bank any more  (Read 2107 times)
mukuro04

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

Well not that quite. Because everything has pros and cons. Even on the crypto world as of now there are several features which they cant as of now. And still the government and major banks will somewhat will always cinduct regulation if their is money involved
Kinoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

Crypto currency is able to replace banks, but not government agencies. I think that the crypto currency will be able to become an assistant to the government and make people's lives better.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

I am sure that support from the state can not solve the problem, or rather, people simply lose crypto currency, because the state is terribly afraid of new technologies. Especially since blockchain is not about a dirty deal.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

No we do not need banks and governments. But for now I like them to be there because blockchain is only in its beginning phase and it can not be trusted for one hundred percent yet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

For now,we need the government to maintain law and order in our societies so that cryptocurrency will gradually be accepted in the entire world.without law and order,we cannot be stable to do our businesses.Banks are still part of our daily activities and change is difficult but a time is coming when everybody will accept cryptocurrency because of its convienency then we may not need banks.

Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

of course- and governments will be grabbing his money)

and cryptoindustry - at this moment - going down thanks to his resolutions

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

I dont think so even crypto currencies gets popular and world accepts it and all peopl gets involve into it I dont think  we dont really need government anymore..because government is one sign that  we have peace in every country government not just work to our taxes but leadership  lets just say in one big family..if there is no parente at all the children will no where to go..(I hope you guys get my point ) we always always need the government to govern us not just in money matters but in disciplining our people..
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

We do not need them anymore. But do you think we can completely trust blockchain companies yet? I do not think so and therefore I'd like the government and banks to stay a little longer.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

I don’t believe that one will replace another. At the end of the day they will merge in some way and everybody will benefit from that. As long as we have borders and governments there is no way to live with no banks as well, but they should adapt their functions to be able to use advantages of blockchain
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:21:03 PM

I think we should work with the government to make cryptocurrency better,Indeed government and bank are third parties but we need their support
This is really a good idea, but I don't think that the government and banks would like to make cryptocurrency better. In some countries, bankers think only for themselves, they don't need bitcoin to be used there, because they can't earn anything if people start to use their bitcoin, banks will break.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

I don't agree that society can survive without the government. It was created in order to protect and guarantee basic human rights... theoretically)))
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

I don't agree with you at all.
Yes block-chain is developing, but this is not going to take banks place.
Banks are not only for moving money around. Banks are giving loans, mortgages, credit cards and take deposits as well. Not all people will like to keep their savings in Bitcoin for example. And this is just a fraction of banks business.
I am not going to dignify with an answer the part of replacing governments, because the whole idea is insane and absolutely not possible at the moment.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

If this happens in our life, then I think it's not quite so soon will be. It is very difficult to change what has been built over the years

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

That is too good to be true! Banks are only using our funds for their own benefit. They look on us as their slaves, not their customers. They are investing our money for their business to grow without our knowledge. They only offer ROI for only 3% to 5% a year which makes me sick! We can earn those for an hour when trading! That is why banks are against cryptocurrency and using their power to manipulate the investors mind. A huge income was already wiped out from those banks when cryptocurrency popped out.
Renampun

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

we are undergoing the transition period, decentralization is absolute and we will go to that era, but in order to achieve that we still need the role of government, related institutions and also Bank  Cool

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SleepMachine

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

I completely agree with you that cryptocurrency is developing quickly and in the future, it has an important role in the economy. But i do not think that it can replace the banks role. because Banks systems also do credit activities which crypto can not.

alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:03:17 PM

Crypto-currencies - are a danger to the authorities, so now, and try to use all sorts of methods to crush the world and return power to their hands
Mickznet

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

We still need the government and bank to properly balance and regulate all with orders without them it is probably lead to utter chaos.

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:31:37 PM

Banks aren't going anywhere and will always exist.  Cryptocurrencies won't be replacing the banks let alone the government.  FIAT will always be king in the real world which will always keep banks in business. 
muncuss

Activity: 695
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

Banks aren't going anywhere and will always exist.  Cryptocurrencies won't be replacing the banks let alone the government.  FIAT will always be king in the real world which will always keep banks in business. 
And we still need bank and fiat to cash our coin. OP can say we don't need banks only when average merchant accept crypto

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: