Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We do not need government and bank any more  (Read 2107 times)
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

With the technology of blockchain and crypto currency it is much easier to use money, to make transactions abroad and this technology removes all intermediaries in any business  Wink
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:16:16 AM

Not gonna happen. No government? LOL. Wanna end up like Somalia? No banks? Central banks? You’re wishing for chaos to happen.  Wink

benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

I dont think thats gonna happen. We still need the government and the banks no matter what. Even if were having advancement in technology, we still need something or someone to organize and monitor everything and that will be the role of the goverment and the banks. Also, it will give the people the option to choose whether to use crypto or bank.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:57:45 AM

We are a long way from getting rid of governments and banks. Do not underestimate their power.
It is easier to try to bring to our side than to face an unfair fight with them.
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

I will say yes, but there are still long way to reach that milestone, but hopefully it may happen because crypto value and identity is getting higher everyday
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

I dont think thats gonna happen. We still need the government and the banks no matter what. Even if were having advancement in technology, we still need something or someone to organize and monitor everything and that will be the role of the goverment and the banks. Also, it will give the people the option to choose whether to use crypto or bank.
Yes, the future needs to be better developed under the government's policies and can not be divorced from the support of the government.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
That's the reason my country does not support Crypto because old traditions will be erased if Crypto is legalized.
The bank will disappear and be replaced with a Bitcoin ATM.
But it seems that it is impossible here because most people do not understand technology and they still use the old tradition.
krauseberd

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

Wont be happening unless these government will allow it to happen but i doubt,because any government who doesnt get taxes from the people wont survive there will a chaos and messy governance among the commong people.So it will be worst than we can ever imagine,that is why we still needs governments to protect ourselves from the people itself.
There are also governments which accept crypto usage in their countries.

There is still demand of fiat in third-world countries. I guess it will take a very long time for crypto to overcome fiat usage.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

As of now we need bank because the blockchain technology has yet to be integrated in our everyday lives. If the day that we can use cryptocurrencies in our everyday living like to buy gas or daily necessities then that is the day we would not rely on banks anymore.
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

You are wrong here. Some kind of leadership is needed. Mankind was always guided by someone, although the forms of leadership did change throughout the history. It probably is time for a different kind of governance, but without control, there would be chaos. We can not just trust each other, this is an illusion. Same goes for banking system, changes are needed and will be adopted over time. Blockchain will take over a large share of the work that's for now still done and controlled by the people, but the financial system can't be just terminated.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:49:49 AM

You are wrong here. Some kind of leadership is needed. Mankind was always guided by someone, although the forms of leadership did change throughout the history. It probably is time for a different kind of governance, but without control, there would be chaos. We can not just trust each other, this is an illusion. Same goes for banking system, changes are needed and will be adopted over time. Blockchain will take over a large share of the work that's for now still done and controlled by the people, but the financial system can't be just terminated.
Leadership is not needed in my opinion. Only law and rules are needed, otherwise we would kill each other because of greed. But is law and peacemaking possible without government? I think yes, at least without traditional type of government. We just need a system of making laws in a democratic, participatory way and in this case, leadership is not necessary. And blockchain could help us here - democratic decision making and accepting new laws.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

Even how successful bitcoin in the digital world we the resident of this world  ,we always need a government and banks because if this institution are gone then this world will be of great chaos , because there will be no guardians in every place and our wealth might be gone without proper safeguarding of a bank, cryptocurrency is in other world circulating separate from the outside world.

TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

We will not need the government and banks exactly until such time as they start to kill for these technologies, I think that of course everything will be fine, but what is the framework of the blockchain, still have to be.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

In my opinion we still needed the presence of banks and government from now since bitcoin is already decentralised atleast for some features of our life in bitcoin we need some security for our future. Though it seems that in virtual currency government and banks are not necessary but hence the bitcoin is not also recognizable by our society as a bitcoin itself that's why we still need to convert our coins into fiat

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:10:25 AM

It is illusion that we don't need government. We don't need bad government, that's true. But anarchy is worse. Most of people can't organize their life. I see it when people buy a house in a village. There are a lot of problems with gas, electricity, water and others. And often they say - why government don't give it to us? And waiting for of it.

unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

It is too early to say that the crypto currency will replace the banking system. It's just a theory. In practice, we have different picture. The introduction of crypto currency is very slow and governments try to control crypto. They will not allow banks and the government to be killed by the crypto.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

It is still too early to talk about this. We see how any negative decision of the government can bring down the course of bitcoin. Very few people are now in the cryptoindustry. We live here and it seems to us that we are many. But go out into the street, ask people about bitcoin, blockchain. Few people will answer you
kadal88

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

We still need gov and bank. We need gov until we still need social. That's true
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

Let me tell you a story. After my graduation I had full chances to receive position in big bank, but I refused this offer, because I don't believe in banks suggesting 8-10% of annyal growth and centralized system inside. My choice is crypto world with decentralization and blockchain based projects.
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

Are you joking? Without a bank, you use your own money every time you buy. When you buy a house in a foreign country, you also bring a lot of cash. Think about it without a bank, you will be unable to move. Although the digital currency has been developing, it is still far from the replacement of the bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: