Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:08:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We do not need government and bank any more  (Read 2107 times)
Technos

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

We are a bit far from having Lightning Network mass adoption, and it means that Bitcoin is not ready yet for having a large number of people making microtransactions in the Bitcoin network.
That also means that we are still heavily dependent on banks.
Banks, by their turn, provides their services based on government regulations, which means we're also dependent on governments to have that kind of service.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
CoinstarF

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

You're right, blockchain technology is much more profitable, but it's very difficult to implement this idea, because banks also need to earn money and just so they will not leave, they either accept this blockchain technology and will use or will leave  Roll Eyes

We need government because there is a corresponding laws and rules. About bank maybe we don't need anymore only if it is enough for daily needs, if it is extra or more we need to banks it to the bank for the real verification of every identity of owners.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

When people say that in the future we will not need governments, I would like them to explain how society will be governed in that future. Above all, what is the alternative to governments? I only see two options, the first is anarchy and chaos, the second is a future where instead of being governed by our governments we would be governed by large corporations. I don't think that this alternative would be better than governments, after all we, as citizens, can choose our leaders, but we can't choose the CEOs of these corporations.
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:45:44 AM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

You are wrong here. Some kind of leadership is needed. Mankind was always guided by someone, although the forms of leadership did change throughout the history. It probably is time for a different kind of governance, but without control, there would be chaos. We can not just trust each other, this is an illusion. Same goes for banking system, changes are needed and will be adopted over time. Blockchain will take over a large share of the work that's for now still done and controlled by the people, but the financial system can't be just terminated.
Leadership is not needed in my opinion. Only law and rules are needed, otherwise we would kill each other because of greed. But is law and peacemaking possible without government? I think yes, at least without traditional type of government. We just need a system of making laws in a democratic, participatory way and in this case, leadership is not necessary. And blockchain could help us here - democratic decision making and accepting new laws.

Do you honestly believe decisions beneficial to a general good of people can be made democratically? I'm sorry but I gave up on human intelligence long time ago. Do you know how many people don't give a shit about laws and democracy? It's beyond them. Not to mention how many would prefer freedom without any safety measures. Take terrorists for example. Do you really want to give them a chance to democratically accept laws and rules?
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

yes of course I think the banks and the government will not be able to control the financial condition anymore if the world implements the system of bitcoin then everything is decentralized and safer until there is no name of money laundering again even the bank is not useful anymore.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Do you know how many people don't give a shit about laws and democracy? I don't think that this alternative would be better there no more people day can get benefit.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:00:29 PM

I think only banks are didn't need anymore in the future because government will be always needed to secure and protect their citizens from the illegal activities, if the government are not involved anymore in the future who will guide us? And who will protect us? And the law's become nothing because there is no government that implemented it earlier. Yes the financial transactions are become modern because of the blockchain technology but it can't affect the government because the government is the one who responsible to its citizens to help them avoid those bad influence in the community and make its citizens successful.

pitgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

It would be my dream to live without banks and governments. However, I don't see it coming in the next 10-15 years. The main reason for that is that most people are not ready to take responsibility for their lives and their actions. My sincere desire and aim for the next decade to have at least less banks and less government in our lives!
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Cryptos aren`t developed properly yet, to replace banks.
A lot of new futures should be widely implemented - before we replace banks..
Especially loans..
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

what you had posted here it is possible because in the whole world crores of peoples are there how do you convert crypto and gave them money. it needs banking service otherwise it is impossible.
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

Bank is giant financial institution in all country , but they can not offer  service to all people in the world like poor people who does not have ID and unbanked. And this world there are more than 2 billion people still unbanked and blockchain technology give solution for them. That no need third party like bank to send and receive money.

In my opinion we need a bank.Some middle class and rich people are afraid in blockchain technology because they make sure that there  money are safe.In blockchain we all know that there are so many hackers and scammers.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

Bank is giant financial institution in all country , but they can not offer  service to all people in the world like poor people who does not have ID and unbanked. And this world there are more than 2 billion people still unbanked and blockchain technology give solution for them. That no need third party like bank to send and receive money.

In my opinion we need a bank.Some middle class and rich people are afraid in blockchain technology because they make sure that there  money are safe.In blockchain we all know that there are so many hackers and scammers.

You have a bank + fiat currency already. Why would you want bitcoin to be centralized like banks as well?
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

When we can buy any things using cryptocurrency, even that an apple, a pencil, a beer. It's the time when bank is no more needed. But we still need the government. This world can't exist without the government. Maybe it can, but we will live in a war life. Guns, bombs everyday.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

Under the guise of freedom and decentralization, a blockchaine can bring totalitarian control over the all planet ...
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

We really do not need a traditional bank but I will introduce to you the DETARIUS CRYPTO BANK because they will be using blockchain technology and this bank is design for cryptocurrency. Regarding to government matter is true also, because cryptocurrency will survive without the government.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

I believe that it's impossible to completely abandon the government, lawlessness will begin. There will be no one to conduct court cases, pay benefits , salaries to budget employees. But reducing corruption and bureaucracy in this sector is clearly necessary and the blockchain could help, giving access to data to all users. Transparency of the entire process will not allow officials and corporations to profit from ordinary people.

rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

as of now there are still many people using the oldskool techonlogy. government is still controlling everything, but time will come people will realize that blockchain technology is more convenient and easy to use. you dont need to go to your bank to get money, or you dont need to go to an remittance center to send or receive money. all we need is blockchain technology.
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

that's the reason why some government are banning and blocking cryptocurrency in their countries. specially countries who has many corrupt politicians. they are afraid they might end up losing their commissions or whatever they call it.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

there is something wrong with your assumptions. because after all we will still need a country for the best shelter from various possibilities or attacks. about banking. banking will always be needed, although currently blockchain-based technology is essential for the future. but can not necessarily declare no longer need banking. banking problems are not just for payment services or as a third party. you should know that. I think your thinking is too misguided
Hashkon
Copper Member

Activity: 38

Worlds Only Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

"Trust" as you said is the big word... there are many whales out here in this crypto world which are dumping lot of amount everyday and consequently we are losing it not the government... Government's main motive to control the Crypto currencies is to prevent people from such frauds and such scams.... I am sorry but this is my personal opinion....

https://HASHKON.com
│|│    JOIN NOW   │|│
World's First Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: