Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We do not need government and bank any more  (Read 2107 times)
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

I agree with you that we don't need Government anymore but in terms of banks? Lol ! we still need banks, if there is no banks then where do we get money when we cash out our funds in cryptocurrencies? Always put it in mind that crypto is still using banks and pawnshop outlets in order to have money.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

Personally I am a crypto enthusiast and I'd lik to see blockchain adoption in some of human activities, I don't think that you can completely replace governments and banks            
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:53:09 AM

I think there are many governments or countries that support crypto and others will follow as well as banks that will eventually be involved also with crypto because later the bank will also benefit from the existence of crypto

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

we still need a bank if it is just bitcoin digital currency. because we also have to exchange it for paper money, then we really need the bank.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

We need government to impose rules for their citizens to follow so there can be a peace in the country. They provide security to their citizens from internal/external threats. A force that will help incase of calamities. Cryptocurrency is still not recognized globally so we can't buy goods from a shop with it. Bank is not needed when time comes that cryptocurrencies are fully functional that we can transact everywhere.
Trader44

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

We will always need government, but not banks. Over the years banks have become so evil and charging money system, so I think we better should go away from them
waywethe

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
I very much agree with your opinion. Using electronic money has a lot more benefits than bank. But governments will not be able to impose taxes on electronic money just like imposing taxes on banks
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

Personally I am a crypto enthusiast and I'd lik to see blockchain adoption in some of human activities, I don't think that you can completely replace governments and banks            

I believe so too. Despite being a crypto enthusiast also, I really do not support such ideas like "kick out those governments and banks!" or "make bitcoins or other cryptos our national currency or world currency!" because aside the fact that it can never happen, we obviously need the governments and banks and it is pretty clear that bitcoins or any other crypto currency out there still lack too much to be deserving to be a national currency, let alone be a worldwide currency. I just can't help but think that maybe people who say this do not think before they talk. That's just my opinion though.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

I think that we still need government and banks because they are the ones that are regulating what is happening inside the country.That's why other countries have already banned it because don't have any control on what's happening inside the crypto system and is afraid that it maybe used in illegal activities. Yes crypto can make a big change in our lives but I still do think that the government has still an important role.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

I think that we still need government and banks because they are the ones that are regulating what is happening inside the country.That's why other countries have already banned it because don't have any control on what's happening inside the crypto system and is afraid that it maybe used in illegal activities. Yes crypto can make a big change in our lives but I still do think that the government has still an important role.
The most right thing is that we still need the government to govern the whole country and don't let criminals messing with the regulation and we can get rid of bank as the core of economy and replace it with blockchain, but realizing that it's just too hard to do that because bank is currently controlling the world's economic and the market capitalization of bitcoin is nothing compared to what they have.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

Of course we still need government and bank, it's not like everyone has access to blockchain and using blockchain will make the world better immediately. Government although most of them are corrupt, can force the law to make public submit to them, if there's no government then there will be chaos, this isn't as simple as that. It's the same as bank, a lot of people right now use bank, it will take a lot of time to move to blockchain and new system and the switching cost will be very expensive.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
nazaroenko1

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

The government, banks, giant corporations - they all care only about their own benefits. And blockchain technologies allow ordinary people not to depend on them.
mamsong9222

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

I suppose that sooner or later, some crypto-currencies will become legal means of payment. They will exist along with the fiat currency. In this there is nothing dangerous for the world financial system.
Bratecon

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

Every coin has two sides. I am sure that anything that does not follow regulations or does not have any supervision will not hold for a long time in our society, not only because it is against the governments or against the Banks. It will definitely turn out that is not good for majority of people too.
I think the best always comes from compromise, when you merge the best of two worlds.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized, it never needed governments or banks and never would. Also the governments are trying to hinder the growth of Bitcoin is cause they don't have any control over it and that is something the government don't like. And the banks are trying to hinder bitcoin cause it threatens the monopoly of banks over money.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

It is too early to say that we do not need such financial and managerial instruments as governments and banks. Cryptocurrencies are at an early stage of development and are not adapted for mass use. In the future, perhaps, everything will change and we hope for it!

Man91

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

The bank is a gigantic financial institution throughout the country, but they can not offer services to all people in the world. That's why cryptothermia is banned in many countries, as governments see them as a danger. The government wants to control us, but now they can not do this anymore.
Thenuka99

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

Main problem with crypto currency is that it's mostly use for illegal purposes, That is certainly one of the biggest issues. we do need banks and government to keep things in CHECK. It is not a good thing cryptocurrency cannot  be tracked when used for payments. That's the major concern of governments and central banks that restrict crypto currency.

Crypto currency sure is an amazing IDEA for the future use of digital currency, but too much freedom is dangerous too. There has to be a way to track them too. what governments and banks really should do is try to find a way to co-exist with crypto currency other than restricting or baning them. When something is restricted like that people tend to use it more in more illegal ways and that is never a good sign.

we do need government and banks, they must be more flexible toward it and find ways to do this right in my opinion.

tororoshka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Yes, they are very afraid of losing their influence, losing their profits. The  blockchain technology  and cryptocurrency was created in order to save people from the control of states.
 But I'm afraid that at the moment this third party is able to kill the cryptocurrency. Lips sealed

waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

The blockchain sector is a great evolution of humanity, unfortunately most of the people in the world still do not know the meaning of the word blockchain but in the coming years I am sure that we will talk a lot and will have great benefits for everyone. I do not think that various banks and governments are able to stop this great progress
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: