Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:19:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We do not need government and bank any more  (Read 2107 times)
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

I am a big supporter of the blockchain industry, and I am sure that in the future it will improve people's lives, not just because cryptocurrencies will be increasingly used. Some powerful governments, banks and strong powers are trying in every way to impede its development for their interests, but they will not be able to stop this revolution
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:10:51 AM

government keeps the order in the country. governments only do their job for their country. it is responsible for security and development. what would happen if there is no government? chaos. everyone will make their own rules. they will only follow their own self. those with money can hire guards or armies and they can rule the county and the same as the others. the country will split apart and be ruled by different people. humans are not that kind and they will satisfy their self first before others. don't forget humans are not perfect and we have this seven deadly sins.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

im sorry but i dont agree on your thoughts... every country needs goverment to govern everything on them... even ants colony has their own system that govern their entire system... we will not prosper without goverment leads us... we may decentralized today but that not mean goverment has nothing to do with us.. look what happen when china ban cryptocurrency in their country? cryptocreency struggling hard and even cause the loss of invesment many people.
culberth

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

I am not in favor of centralization or decentralization. But I think both need to be balanced. We can not allow the government or other third parties to power or let us do as we please. We need a new system whereby the power of the government can be restricted and the freedom of the people is also limited by rules that are not harmful to both sides. It needs to be applied in order to make the world a better place.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

Actually, regardless of how people would like to think that because we now have cryptocurrencies and can store it ourselves that banks are government are now obsolete, the contrary is actually the case. With things like cryptocurrencies, people are now more vulnerable and we will need the government to keep the peace and as for banks, there are and will always be people who have problems storing their money themselves.
RadikGG

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
what you mean we dont need government? who will protect you? who will hire doctors,policemans,army? i dont want to live in country without government,you can test how it would be,just move to Somali,no government,no banks  Grin
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

The banks have alreay started some modification steps by having less branches, using fewer human resources and switching to online platforms to make it easier for customers to work with theit accounts etc.
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

I agree with your explanation, it takes a long time to get everyone in the world, or at least most of the people in the world accept the discovery of this new system, cryptocurrency. Government and third parties have not found their new form in the blockchain world. If they have found their place, they will certainly enjoy the sophistication of this new crypto method.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

Definitely we aren't need that if the digital era will lead us but as a matter of fact the banks will upgrade and compete to the newest technology that appear in market so they will be next to it and keep in touch with everyone.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Yeah its true. But i think we still need government especially when bitcoin or crypto currency have a taxes. Because taxes from government help us to build some public school , hospital and etc that people needs
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

Mayse I'n passimist, but I do not think that in future everythin will be decentralized...
insomnia79

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

Wa cannot be arrogant because of good system that we have now. We still need them as regulator and their help to change crypto into FIAT so we can use it in the real world, because there are a lot of country still not use crypto as transactions in their daily life
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

When people say that in the future we will not need governments, I would like them to explain how society will be governed in that future. Above all, what is the alternative to governments? I only see two options, the first is anarchy and chaos, the second is a future where instead of being governed by our governments we would be governed by large corporations. I don't think that this alternative would be better than governments, after all we, as citizens, can choose our leaders, but we can't choose the CEOs of these corporations.
Son_of_Scryptonit

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

It is not time yet to say that the crypto currency will replace the banking system. It's just a theory. In practice, we have different picture. The introduction of crypto currency is very slow and governments try to control crypto. They will not allow banks and the government to be killed by the crypto.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

Just think of a country without a government what will happen to its people there will be war and everything killings, theifs no one to organize its people rich people can do what they want they may rule those poor people and became slaves again so i think it is better to have a government and banks will stay.
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

Yes, we still need Government and banks. We have nothing that can replace any of this so far. Government and the banks are not the best solution, but it is the bet we have now.

gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

People assume third parties are inefficient, and take advantage of them, but lately, when many ICO ends with scams, people are starting to beg a third party to protect them. Regulators are very important even in the most sophisticated systems though.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:39:49 AM

People assume third parties are inefficient, and take advantage of them, but lately, when many ICO ends with scams, people are starting to beg a third party to protect them. Regulators are very important even in the most sophisticated systems though.
This can be seen very well on the telegram, for example.
Something new is emerging, new opportunities are emerging, new threats are emerging.

Something for something. I don't know how you are, but I have the impression that the scale of the stretchers and fraudsters is very large and if someone doesn't think it has a problem.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

Third parties already exist before the government and the giant company you mean exist, and will remain forever. Are you willing to send your ethereum to me without the possibility of a third party? Maybe it's just the system that will adapt, but everyone actually needs a third party.
kalintura

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

We do need government and bank though crypto and blockchain exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: