Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We do not need government and bank any more  (Read 2107 times)
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

this is a question of centralization and decentralization. I am not sure that banks will allow this to happen. Even if the government accepts crypto, banks will still exist Sure that we can't predict the future. Maybe in many years. banks won't be there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
Maybe in the future we will not depend on the government, but at the moment, the branch of the crypto currency is only gaining momentum and new technologies such as blochkchain, are being introduced into different spheres of activity and significantly improve and simplify them.
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

Who is going to build roads? Will we tokenize roads?

Banks will still be here. People won't trust themselves with holding their lifetime savings on a "USB key", banks will still keep peoples coins.
bxxkj

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:28:14 AM

I think we may not need a bank, but the government will never allow this to happen. We need to supervise blockchain technology, so the government has its reasons.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

Yes, I agree with you. I think that the existence of Bitcoin has replaced the role of the bank. Then the country can't get any benefit from Bitcoin. So many countries choose to ban it.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

Yes, I agree with you. I think that the existence of Bitcoin has replaced the role of the bank. Then the country can't get any benefit from Bitcoin. So many countries choose to ban it.
Well it's replacing, but not in the same way, bitcoin has quite opposite mechanism to bank, with bank all money is gathered and centralized, with bitcoin it's decentralized.
Both have the advantages and disadvantages that quite opposite to each other too. But however, many crypto users still use bank, so, not gonna replace bank anywhere near this time.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:39:39 AM

I think the government and the bank can not be replaced for the time being. We need the government to maintain public security and do a lot of things. As for banks, many people still trust it very much. Therefore, the government and banks still have the necessary existence.

pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

Thats for 100% true. But this time is not yet to come. I hate bankers as they so greedy. They don't care about the people, the care only about profit

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

I don't think that what you said will happen. The government will not allow such things to happen. Although it is decentralized, it is inevitable that there will be people or organizations that are centralized and cannot resist.

And besides bank has been supporting other establishments and firms in different nations, not to mention pension and other salary savings that is not yet part of cryptocurrency benefits. But I agree that the existence of cryptocurrency makes you wonder how long banks will operate but still it is far from replacing it.

afridi90

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

we need banks until blockchain developed with its full powers but its is fact we dnt need banks any more we are paying tax to bank for deposit our money and also on withdarw on money and in blockchin its is sitable to everyone and we can use it with very low tax fee thats why all countries thinking abbout to band crypto currency in there countries Government should be there to protect its citizens but should allow the blockchain technology to exist to help the less privilege who cannot asses the banks own by the government. The blockchain technology has come to help everybody including the government so they should accept and stop this fight.
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

Yeah, don't need government, nice story.  Grin You'll be the first begging police and army for help if the government stop regulating the society with a law system and people would start killing and raping each other
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

How do you imagine that? of course all of this will exist. Without it there will be no normal society. This is more of a question of philosophy-why it can not be...

dashingpro

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

I like this  Cool
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

Well, I think that we still need government and banks in our country. Government basically is the foundation of a country. If the country's government is rotten on the inside, what can you expect from the people of that country? That's why we need a good and strong government in our society. Banks being afraid of cryptocurrency because of its potential and being decentralized? I don't think that, it is the case now. Since, a bank in the UK is looking/finding a way to have a cryptocurrency trading desk. And, that is a good sign that they are now planning to get involved in crypto market, right?
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

Even if we enter the era you mentioned, I highly doubt that anything is going to change. Rich and powerful people will still figure out a way to control it to their benefit eventually. If we really want to change and trust each other we have to evolve as human beings first.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:13:18 AM

I think the job of the government and the bank is more than just a third party. They collect money and distribute it to the community in the form of loans, to ensure the economic system runs. Of course they take advantage, but we will still need government and the bank system. Our hope is that they evolve in the blockchain system and make the system more efficient and cheaper.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:16:05 AM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

We need the government to take care of our country but the only problem is that, there are more corrupted government more than the good ones who are serious about their job.
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:36:12 AM

I think the government and the bank will not be replaced in a short time. The government and banks will also try to prevent them from being replaced. They will limit the technology and regulate it.
lengocanh2998

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

It is still too early to talk about this. We see how any negative decision of the government can bring down the course of bitcoin. Very few people are now in the cryptoindustry. We live here and it seems to us that we are many. But go out into the street, ask people about bitcoin, blockchain. Few people will answer you
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

I think the job of the government and the bank is more than just a third party. They collect money and distribute it to the community in the form of loans, to ensure the economic system runs. Of course they take advantage, but we will still need government and the bank system. Our hope is that they evolve in the blockchain system and make the system more efficient and cheaper.

You are absolutely right! People don't realise that banks job is not only transferring money and the governments are not only here to think about money.
The whole picture is a lot bigger and a lot complicated.
Crypto really cave a chance to change the world for good, but I believe that this can be achieved a lot easier and a lot smarter by trying to work with existing system for now, not opposing it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: