Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:07:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We do not need government and bank any more  (Read 2107 times)
raymondsamillano

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

We still need government to govern us for things that can not be done by civilians or ordinary people such as solving crimes and arresting criminals, protections etc. About bank, we still need it also because we are still using fiat money and many merchants still not accepting crypto as payments.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

Based on the foregoing, we can conclude that crypto wiil be symbiosis with governments and the banking system. In any case, this is so in the foreseeable future. Obviously, this will not be the case throughout the world.
In which countries can there be such a symbiosis?

imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

No, I don't agree with you. I am very much against it. Human beings today cannot live without the government and the banks. This will lead to a regression of human civilization. I think cryptocurrencies can coexist with banks. Free Bank.

cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

Governments and banks are now adopting Blockchain technology in first place like Japan now banks are providing loans on blockchain technology
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:38:54 PM

Of course, government and bank looking like a very archaic institution, but we can't refuse by government and bank so fast, we need more time.
In my opinion, it is too early to pass any such statement as I don’t think so that the need of the government and the banks in completely vanished. Things are going well in the world of the crypto currencies but still things are not that much better that people should stop trusting the banking system which they are using since centuries. You need to be little more patient to experience any such thing.
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

We still need government and bank because most people in the world use it. How is it that only if the country does not have a government and there is no leader to lead? Who will solve crimes? If we dont need a bank, how is the fiat money we still use to pay?  The only problem is third party, but as long as they wont harm me, it's okay.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

I'm all for getting rid of the banks but not too sure of getting rid of governments. I do believe they need us more than we need them but I can't even imagine the chaos they would be for a time if government were to become null.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

That's true bro, i strongly agree with you.
In this modern era of blockchain we don't need any bank or government Wink
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

If you ever buy or sell crypto through the exchange market, and learn how a crypto you sell or you buy changes hands, you will know that you have used a third party. I think the third party will remain until the end of the world.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

I think in any transaction, we need a third party that confirms that someone has given something to others. If a miner is considered a third party in crypto, of course they do so to get rewarded. And it looks like blockchain was created not to eliminate a third party, because it never seems to be possible.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

When you are trading with someone to buy something, are you always willing to send your crypto first without a third party? If yes means you are not smart enough.
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

Actually we need to go in government because we need permit to run a business here in my country like the bank here with btc wallet address and fiat wallet address so even we don't regulate crypto here still we need the approval of government to run any kinds of business here related to bitcoin or crypto like our own wallet i say some business need to have permit but not all
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

Your analysis is very reasonable. I agree with your view that banks in many countries hold economic control. The emergence of cryptocurrencies will affect such control!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

I also hope that one day I will be able to use my blockchain to manipulate my own financial movements. However, there are no tokens that have stable prices and are widely used in the market! I think it takes a long time to reach your goal!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
o12mxasd12

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

I can't imagine a country without government and banks. I think if there is no government in one country. The people of that country will not be united.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:30:57 AM

In my opinion, all exchangers are third parties, individual escrow is a third party.
And it seems like all third parties will benefit from every transaction, because otherwise it will not be done.
And now most people expect governments and banks to compromise with crypto as a third party, because it will only bring crypto bigger.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:48:04 AM

In terms of investment, yes, we do not need government and bank anymore. That is why they are trying to ban and destroy the image of digital currency because it threatens them.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:02:15 AM

You can not say that. This market needs to be widely known, and banks and governments are involved and have clear rules. Otherwise, this market will be abused by money launderers, and criminal organizations.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
Any third party will simply be a new intermediary in obtaining a profit, but not a new investor in this market. They will only choose our income from taxes and other indicators, making it impossible and not relevant to receive small amounts of money.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

Such a statement is very ill-considered. If there is no government, the right of the strong will act. Vseravno there are people, and most likely, a group of people who then under the threat of weapons will want to control you. I do not think that different rascals with weapons would be a worthy alternative to a civilized government.

As for banks, they are in fact an integral part of the current state system. In the present conditions, a state without banks can not exist. They perform various very important functions. If you can do without banks, it does not mean that everyone without them can do without. I'm pretty sure that your views are not shared by a significant part of society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: