Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We do not need government and bank any more  (Read 2107 times)
siap86

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

I do not agree, the government is our protector like a bank. If we do business by forgetting the two institutions then we take a big risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Yes, this is exactly what the entire crypto-currency world is waiting for, because earlier it seemed to me that people can not understand that technologies such as blockchain can replace many vacancies, as well as smart contracts. This is our future.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
Everything seems very good. But without governments and banks we would live in anarchism. Who will be the authority to set rules? Who will regulate the market to prevent crash?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Namara

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

I don't understand why many people confuse blockchain technology and cryptocurrency? These are 2 different things where blockchain is the main thing and cryptocurrency is a speculative point !
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

If we continue with this idea, government and other organizations will continue to fight against cryptocurrency. What i think is that there can be mutual coexistence between government, banks, organizations and the crypto world. Let's still make use of banks while cryptocurrency is also operational. Although, i believe crypto enthusiasts will prefer crypto more.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

If we continue with this idea, government and other organizations will continue to fight against cryptocurrency. What i think is that there can be mutual coexistence between government, banks, organizations and the crypto world. Let's still make use of banks while cryptocurrency is also operational. Although, i believe crypto enthusiasts will prefer crypto more.
I think, it's too risky for our earnings because this is decentralized and uncontrolled investment site that also prices is unstable but as long as it will stable at higher prices I think we, don't need government anymore and bank to be, secured. I hope that it will happened in years of coming.

Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

Their is good and bad side of your statement , i cant imagined the situation many possibilities has been proven to work fast and grow with the acceptance of other parties. But on that the fast growing crypto currencies reliable for helping others hoping in good achieving up to the future.
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

we need banks until blockchain developed with its full powers but its is fact we dnt need banks any more we are paying tax to bank for deposit our money and also on withdarw on money and in blockchin its is sitable to everyone and we can use it with very low tax fee thats why all countries thinking abbout to band crypto currency in there countries Government should be there to protect its citizens but should allow the blockchain technology to exist to help the less privilege who cannot asses the banks own by the government
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

Not everyone accepts cryptocurrency and not everyone knows about cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact there are developing countries, where some citizens may not understand anything about crypto and the only option they are left with is bank. Therefore, we cannot totally neglect bank. We still need bank.
susutao83

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

I don't think something wrong about Bank and government. Let decentralization balance with centralization. And make the world a better place.
makawa

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

Certainly, in the era of crypto we do not need a bank or government.
Such a crypto can not be intervened by the government in determining the price.
hana_ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

It's a bit ealy to deduct that but mostly government and banks are parasite on the people. We can replace banks with crypto and the current government should be replaced by a people centric government that doesn't punish people to make a profit for their advertisers.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

I think you're completely wrong. it seems to me that it would be best if the cryptocurrency tightly joined our lives and in these spheres of life, too
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Yes, blockchain is developing very rapidly. it seems to me that even too quickly and that it should not be so. all will come with time
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

It is still too early to talk about this but in my opinion we still need government and bank for support and watch that crypto movement, i think crypto if nothing can regulate it will face his ending.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

It's funny how first two posters promote the same thing..
But on the subject, I can only say that this is just some random rubbish.
We as a species can't exist if we don't have a supreme ruler(s) hence kings/tsars/presidents/governments etc. Somebody somehow has to regulate things or else we fall to anarchy and that leads to wars and destruction. So we can't exist without some kind of government. As for the banks, well i agree the block chain tech will make them obsolete and eventually replace them completely. Why pay fees and go through third party when we can pay each other directly.
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

I think it's too early to make such statements. We can still pay for products using crypto currency.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

In my own opinion for blockchain to go main stream and reach it's full adoption, we really need everyone onboard, we need the government, the bank and everyone, removing anyone of them will bring division into the space, blockchain should carry everyone along.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

I think it's too early to make such statements. We can still pay for products using crypto currency.

It's too early to talk about it. Yes, at present there is an opportunity to pay for goods using cryptocurrency, but it is a drop in the ocean. To fully implement the crypto currency in our everyday life there must be a lot of processes, such as regulation and social acceptance. I think this can happen in the next 10 years, not earlier.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

In my experience here so far since I was started in altcoin or bitcoin world, I never use any bank except for remittances where I encash my profit

here to the exchange we have in my country. Then, before I got here I resigned to my job in the government due to that I saw if I'm gonna focus

myself here a months only I will earn more than the salary I have in my previous work, which is in the end I've done the right decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: