Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We do not need government and bank any more  (Read 2107 times)
hyriyum

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

On the off chance that somebody believes that we can live without the administration, banks and the state, he is profoundly mixed up. Without this type of social request, there will just be bedlam, which will quickly be utilized by individual outfitted gatherings of individuals who will relocate, victimize and execute individuals. Up until now, individuals have not brainstormed anything better from the state and the administration to shield themselves from their own kind, and in this way regardless we require a state and government, and the state and the administration require banks to design the nation's monetary improvement and actualize their plans fiscally. Here, as usual, we require a brilliant mean, pounding advertising concerning the digital currency. What's more, this procedure is long.
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

Indeed, the blocking system captures our world, I think that it really should go it is very cool you do not trust your data on the Internet and just download cold wallet to your computer and it keeps your assets!
Guxidem

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

The truth of the matter is that if the digital money is acknowledged, at that point no doubt the keeping money part will be decimated, and this can significantly harm the solidness of the national cash and the economy all in all. Consequently, nobody acknowledges this innovation inspired by a paranoid fear of outcomes.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

its true, but if you are referring on the stage right now of blockchain and cryptocurrency it is still on the developing period right now. people now a days are slowly practicing crypto in there daily lives as well as the companies, industries and business are using the blockchain technology. hopefully i am still alive that time will come we dont need fiats, banks and government anymore in the future to become more transparent in every transactions we made.
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

I think cryptocurrencies is evolving into a new age. But I believe we need governmental regulations for it to have stability and general acceptability. Because unlike normal currencies even though the growth of cryptocurrencies has been massive. It's still have a long way to go in to be used in our everyday life. And governmental bodies can make sure of that.
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

Anarchy comes into place as a result of absence of law which might be caused by absence of a body in charged of making laws which is government. Bank as well, has its own function it performs which is to receive deposit, give out money as loan and keep  money for people for future purposes. Crypto  has been working in collaboration with bank to pay people. Government has it own own, other hand to regulate economy
PhurryVermin

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

I think regardless of how best in class cryptographic money may be or how much individuals may utilize this promising innovation known as digital currency or blockchain, we will in any case require government and banks. We require government not in view of awful controls, but rather for the directions that will encourage greater advancement of crypto.
luckydt

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

I am certainly concur that it is another time of decentralization. Be that as it may, doubtlessly without government a state is inconceivable. To secure a state economy government assumes a crucial part. Offering benefit to government isn't pointless yet offering benefit to bank is useless.Only government can secure and guarantee wellbeing of a state national.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

Crypto currency can give us freedom if it is implemented in people's lives. But governments can easily prohibit such an implementation. That is why government agencies and the crypto currency should find a common consensus in order to develop together.

Of course, the states will make attempts to regulate the sphere of crypto currencies, but the technologies move much faster than laws are adopted.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

I would be glad to say that I like it and I'm only for it, but the reality is that even for the crypto-currencies themselves (initially decentralized), they want to make a Bank and at the moment there are already several projects.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

Blockchain never need banks or government to spread it work rather they need blockchain to enhance their works and I believe soon they will adopt blockchain technology in all banks and in government dealings too.

vatanen

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:33:36 PM

I think it can be possible but not today maybe in the near future now that blockchain technology is so in-demand and getting so popular as the time goes by, it can definitely possible and there is a huge tendency that cryptocurrencies can stand on its own.
Smklom

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:36:16 PM

this is an issue of centralization and decentralization. I don't know that banks will enable this to happen. Regardless of whether the administration acknowledges crypto, banks will in any case exist Sure that we can't anticipate what's to come. Perhaps in numerous years. banks won't be there
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

We still need banks since I can't use cryptocurrency to pay for goods or services where I am from.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

Well you're totally correct
I 100% agree with you
But you have to understand that they (banks and government) will come into a cryptoarea too and vary soon with their own rules
At first the price of crypto will rise, but than the structures of these guys (banks and government) will "stabilize" (kill) all ways of getting easy money and whole situation with crypto-rise
Unfortunately, but nowadays situation show us that it'll come soon
Winter is coming)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

If the government and the bank accept payment, it is great. Bitcoin will have such protection laws that will minimize fraud. The bank accepts bitcoin payment, bitcoin transactions will be advantageous. Bitcoin is more invested.
dewidte

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:44:37 AM

No, this isn't right. For what reason don't we require government? Numerous individuals can't take their own particular choices, lamentably - for them, it is smarter to take after guidelines and directions. Banks should likewise exist, despite the fact that blockchain began the new time.
Wonder Delight

Activity: 252
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

Government and Banks are required for the stability of the country. Without adequate supervision and control, there will be chaos in the daily routine of the people. Centralization and Decentralization go hand in hand would be a better scenario.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:07:47 AM

I don't agree as we do still need governments and banks to avoid chaos due to volatility in the crypto world. Besides , till your grocery store begins to accept digital currency , you still need banks as crypto does not have as much mass adoption as it would need to be a major force in the economy just like FIAT. Still a long way to go before that .

Obviously, it is impossible and unrealistic to live without government and some authorities, it will take us down to chaos. But it is true that crypto need more freedom and I am sure in recent year it will progress and make a new break-though.
Indeed, never do I think that a country can exist without government. Imagine a country without the control of government, our life will live in complex and everyone will lead a difficult life with so many  social evil. Besides, the laws that government gave to a country will partly protect citizens. Of course, banks also play a crucial important in a county because people can keep their money conveniently and also help a country stabilize the economy. Probably human are accustomed with the two elements government and bank, so a country must have both. Government can accept the exist of digital currency with a certain regulation on it but don’t lead people in a very tough regulation, it would be much better.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:10:57 AM

If it seems to me, we will still need the banks. Moreover, for the moment, because it is not yet clear crypto as well. Indeed it is easy, it's safe, but a fixed crypto that we cannot predict. Moreover, crypto is also an awful lot of getting opposition from some countries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: