Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:40:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not believe ico anymore  (Read 5362 times)
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Hahaha, I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoins. Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you've been tricked 3 times, try to invest in bitcoin or credits looks the result.
Starting from now stop investing in ICO.
For assurance and you don't want to invest in ICO and some altcoins anymore then you can just invest in bitcoin and Eth instead and just hold it, just don't put all the funds or the money that you have, just allot some of your funds of it.

your suggestion is very good, because investing in bitcoin or ETH is such a good decision altcoin price is actually referred also to the price of BTC so if I were you try invest in bitcoin this time.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

the problem i see is that even if those ICOs are legit and gather the necessary funds, this gives no guarantees that they will be successful or even able to complete the product.

I have been part of two ICO and I feel it completely depends on the market situation and the long term plan of the ICO development team as I have seen some ICO getting postponed due to unstable market situation . I still believe in ICO which I have joined because of thorough research.

Am I spamming? Report me!
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
its  probably one of the reasons. The more coin in the market the more value of bitcoin down. Ico fund bitcoin and eth and they use it for their project so its not strange if they disburst their coin into money that will makes bitcoin value keep going down. But we need to consider others reasons that affect bitcoin and the market such as regulation .

Zverek

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

Today, I do not see the point of investing in ICO in such a falling market, there is no chance for the development of 99.9% of the projects!
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

Now, in principle, not the best time to buy on ICO. It is better to wait for listing the token on the exchange and the falling the price and then buy. This will partially save you from scammers.
If you still want to participate in ICO, then to avoid scam you need to carefully study the project. But this has been repeatedly stated.
Zeraphine

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Investing is not about belief, it is about research. So you should either learn by your own mistakes,  or stay away from any ico. There are different types of activities in crypto sphere,  feel free to start any other.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

Maybe you invested in not good ICO  as i see that ICO is not too famous so maybe that ICO is failed nextime you try to invest in some good ICO that you study about there team.

mainthread

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I'm a bit surprised at the fact that now people are investing in ISO. Gentlemen, look at the market. We are in a deep hole. If you want to invest, you must forget about the reserved tokens for a long time. Only in this case you have a chance of profit. Be patient.
hyunee

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

I guess this is life. We get scammed as we try to invest into something. I clearly suggest to invest in a well known cryptocurrency coins. Visiting white paper will do you good. It clearly states there the purpose as well as the objectives of the coins. They also state there their officials or we may say the one who handles the said project. There are many reasons why the price of bitcoin degrades but we should not point out that this is the only reason.
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

I think it is a general situation that all these investments have been blown.It is calm for now and the best is to wait.
Bosonnary

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

It is better to earn on bounty programs than to invest in ico. Investing is always risky business.
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

I have seen lately that many ICOs are scam so if anyone decides to invest in ICO they have to make sure it is a good and safe one

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
nie417665

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

I think it's mainly because of the current project. Both good and bad are losing money, but ico will certainly improve later and have more protection for investors.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

It's true that many ICOs fail but that doesn't mean that we should rule them all out completely. I've been in crypto for some time now and I have seen quite a few promising ICOs. I can name at least 2-3 that I am certain will be very successful once their ICOs begin. It's all a matter of research and experience.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

The investment risk in an ICO should accept the fact that prices will fall many times over the normal price at the time of the ICO. If it does have more funds it's good to buy altcoin because for now it might be a good time to buy some altcoin, considering the price looks down dramatically.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Bad choices, BEZOP scammed bounty hunters by not paying them after a successful ICO.
Always research about a project completion possibility and completion time before investing and then you have to wait for project completion. Now you'll hardly see a flip ICO, so invest and be patience.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

Today, investing in ICO is not profitable. Many collect money simply under the idea. They do not have a finished product. Such ICO is often a scam. Invest in ICO, which has a finished product. This will reduce the risk of losing investment.

Agree with you
It is possible to buy ico from market if i see devs are really working to deliver ready product
Without product ico cant even be traded on quality echange.I have few ico" s
price all of them are much below ico price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

I think it's mainly because of the current project. Both good and bad are losing money, but ico will certainly improve later and have more protection for investors.
Have you ever invested in a scam ICO? There are many fraudulent ICO projects on the market and if you do not find and invest in such projects then I am sure you will lose confidence in the ICO.
pocketfullofpoke

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

I feel sorry for you bro. You are just unlucky to have invested in the wrong ICO but don't quit because there are still ICOs that are great out there. You have to be very careful next time. Know their concept first if there are major competitors in the market already. If they have working product, that'll be goo. Team is very important and of course, community involvement matters too.

Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

To be an investor, you must not be deterred by challenges of not getting immediate success, instead you can learn from it and adopt a working strategy. Do not give up, there are so many ICO's with genuine ones. What is required is to learn how to choose the right one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: