Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:58:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not believe ico anymore  (Read 5362 times)
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

All current situation with srypto currency is bed in any way. Your disappointment is rash. Anyone has a failure, don’t stop because of one bed experience and wait for better situation!
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:37:36 AM

i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I don't think so.
I'm watching for ATFS - this is very long term project.
Really - they have to build new type of farm after ICO. Nobody can't do this after few weeks after get money.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:01:54 AM

I know how do you feel right now, everyone will sad if they losing their money. That is a risk you must know if want to invest or buying ICO token/coin. I think not all ICO is a bad investment, you must be aware to invest to an ICO.
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 441

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:14:52 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
investing in ICO requires precision in choosing ICO in order for you to succeed in investing. Okay to treat your disappointment in failure, I suggest you invest in bitcoin or ETH. hopefully, with you join bitcoin you get many benefits and hopefully quickly return your lost capital. do not give up on investing good luck
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:21:56 AM

Do not be frustrated, there are so many ICOs coming to bitcoin forum , that is very true there are ICOs where in not successful in their projects , there are also ICOs which are very successful , life is like this if you are in failure or in success , do not quit life does not end there are still bright future in bitcoin activities ,just keep on and relax.

Sso many ico turn into scam ico where we can loss our money if we are investing in such project.
But its not all of them is the same will bring us into scam and loss. There are some of good one out there that we need to keep.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:23:27 AM

Investing in ICO's aren't for everyone.  It takes a lot of patience these days to see profits from your investment.  The days of ICO's doing a 5x immediately after being listed on an exchange might be very rare if not impossible now. 
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

Investing on ICO"s will always be a huge risk. Its like betting on horse race, you'll never know when you will win. With a lot of research and gut feeling, I think you can find a successful ICO and earn money from them. You just need to keep on trying. I won't blame if you don't want to be part of ICO's anymore. You can try btc investment, safe and all you need to do is to wait for bitcoin to increase again and sell. Simple yet effective way of earning money.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
RandySandy

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:59:05 AM

Keep in mind probably 90 percent of ICOs will fail and scam
glanmarc

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:03:02 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

The price of ICO or altcoins depends also in bitcoin and ethereum. The prices of the currencies goes down. Due to bounty hunters are dumping their free tokens. Which they got in bounty campaign. Therefore, ICO is not that bad. Make sure that you do a research sir before you invest in an ICO. So that you won't have any regrets.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:15:10 AM

Firstly, I'm sorry for you to have had the misfortune to invest in poor ICOs, but please don't assume that all ICOs are trying to scam you.

Secondly, most ICOs have a dip when first appearing on the market, partly because a lot of bounty hunters flood the market with their free tokens, which forces the price down in the first few weeks of trading.

Thirdly, you need to understand that buying into an ICO is a high risk investment decision, as most of them are simply an idea and a roadmap.  Yes, they will make it sound attractive, because they want investment.  BUT, and it's a big but, if you buy in to a ICO that becomes successful, and you give the dev team a chance to implement their roadmap and bring their project to life, then the rewards can be enormous, with a very high ROI.

Lastly, make sure that you research heavily, and don't invest invest in something you don't understand.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:58 AM

The fact that you invest in 3 not sucsessful altcoins does not mean that all of them are like that but yes there are a lot of scam nowadays and you have to know how to choose a good one
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:31:44 AM

I would like to say if anything like that would ruin the future of ice. and too much ICO scam. because it will make some people disappointed, the scammer just think for a moment and do not think of the future if everyone loses confidence in ICO is the result of a scammer.say dare not invest in ICO and instead I prefer to invest in bitcoin or ETH because of the only risk of decline price.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:38:00 AM

Keep in mind probably 90 percent of ICOs will fail and scam

Yes, many people don't have much awareness about the ICO project, because they want to scam the innocent people but people are failing to choose the right ICO.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Bezop ICO is a scam. We bounty hunter didn't pay that's why we create a petitition on  them. and I think that's why there token didn't grow it because they are scam. many investor are angry about them. because they fool people
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:46:04 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
well for my own opinion, there are no good now in ico or cryptos that is not scammed, because for me, all icos are scammed except bitcoin and eth yes it is hard to say this but i can see its existence.

leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:48:53 AM

HHHH, I don't believe in ICO projects.
Because of the bear market, most of the projects have fallen below the issue price, and they only have the value of hype.

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:52:17 AM

Not all ICO projects are scam,  many of them are worth trusting in a way of checking the whole information of the ICO first before you go thru, Let takes/spend some times and think twice if the planned ICO you wanted to join is scam or not. No one can help but your self. And yes, i think to be scammed in ICO, most of the trusted coins will dropped, because of people who got scammed are dont have any faith left to join again in crypto if they had a bad experience on it.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:57:35 AM

Don't put away your faith because you failed to choose a good ICO. There are scam and you cannot evade them, they will always exist and trying to steal our money. Better you find a reliable and trusted team. I have join ICO and most of them are not scam.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:08:53 AM

There are a hundreed ICO in amonth so hard to find the most potential one, by sharing with others investor or follow some recomendation of expert will help to find it. Dont put all money in to ICO , can be use only maximum 20% of money, learn from the mistake and make better risk management will able to you to make profit from ICO.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
lisalise

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:14:03 AM

Many ICOs are just not worth investing, you need to read their whitepaper carefully before investing .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: