Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2019, 11:54:46 AM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still future for digital currency?  (Read 65267 times)
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:28:36 PM

Digital currencies are here to stay, but crypto market is highly volatile and such fluctuations are normal.  After a long bull run we should not be surprise if a long bear market appears. Mass adoption wont`s happen easy and quickly as time is needed for people to realize the benefits this technology brings.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:43:06 PM

Digital currency is the future of the financial world. The future of digital currency goes belong its market price and the market price is not the determinant of how successful it will be or it is. The frequent change in its market price is as a result of the decentralized nature of digital currency.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
NynaHoney

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:51:11 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
this is not the end of digital currency, you certainly know that in crypto there are price fluctuations, very fast price movements, we cannot predict when prices rise or fall, all we have to do in the current downturn is to buy potential coins at cheap prices so when bullrun occurs we will make a profit
akeda

Activity: 546

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:05:44 AM

There is still a future for digital money and I believe in this, currently crypto is still down, but this condition certainly does not last forever, the time will come for crypto to return to normal and in the future digital money will become more widely known and more and more people use it for needs

NewRanger

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:06:51 AM

There is still a future for digital money and I believe in this, currently crypto is still down, but this condition certainly does not last forever, the time will come for crypto to return to normal and in the future digital money will become more widely known and more and more people use it for needs

time will tell us when crypto market will recovered.and i know digital currency will be main solution for high fee transaction using banking system.maybe international trades will use cryptocurrency that have less fee.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
budakjawa

Activity: 472

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:02:15 AM

time will tell us when crypto market will recovered.and i know digital currency will be main solution for high fee transaction using banking system.maybe international trades will use cryptocurrency that have less fee.
in the future more and more people will know, maybe now there are still some who recognize it.
Crypto will be increasingly popular, and now Crypto is starting to grow, if he can increase higher there may be many people who want to join.
Digital currency in the future will be increasingly recognized by many people because in the future more and more will use it for various things.

damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 44

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 05:33:39 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
If I am still in this forum to take part in a signature campaign and I am still excited about HODL Ethereum, that means I still believe in cryptocurrency.
I also have many friends in the digital money community to continue to exist and continue to develop cryptocurrency, you can also join my telegram channel here - >> https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Indobitlalajo

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:45:44 AM

Prices of coins going up and down aside, future of cryptocurrency (digital currency) is very much good. Many countries have started accepting cryptocurrency. What's more some countries have issued their own digital currency. Likewise, bitcoin and other currencies are being accepted as a method of payment. The future and the current time will be dominated by digital currencies.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
BigBos

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 05:47:36 AM

Digital currency is the future of the financial world. The future of digital currency goes belong its market price and the market price is not the determinant of how successful it will be or it is. The frequent change in its market price is as a result of the decentralized nature of digital currency.
you're right, i also saw it like that. well, right now, people are studying the online system, and the development of digital money is also currently being developed. sooner or later, this will become popular, even people have started to like it. if I ask about the future, I think digital currencies have a very big opportunity in this regard.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sodiik

Activity: 545
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:05:59 AM

As long as digital money is used, then this digital money still has a future, especially as the development of digital money will become more widely known and I'm sure more and more will use it

nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:27:52 AM

No, just now there is a downturn in the market, I think you need to wait and prices will rise again

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

send, receive money instantly, with no hidden cost

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:11:09 PM

This is not the end of digital currency. What is happening presently is very normal and expected because the prices of coins cannot just continue to grow up without market correction. We are presently experiencing the bear market, where the prices of coins reduce and the market corrects itself, though it is a very tough and frustrating time but I think it is the best period in crypto because it is the right time to buy and make profit later.
Digital currency still have a future and it will surely attain it.

Krium project

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:51:32 AM

The market is now stable compared to last year, but the trend of each single currency must be analyzed with detailed attention, we can not classify all the coins or the market in the same way. Each of them has so many economic facets in its project, which must be analyzed individually. and only after doing this can you invest in this. However there are no certainties.
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:58:15 AM

Although now in uncertain market conditions, but I believe there is still a future for digital money, because conditions like this will not gradually recover and as time goes by, more and more people will use digital money later
amaterazu

Activity: 409
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:58:49 AM

Crypto had a difficult time because Crypto was also at the peak of success. Throughout 2018 Crypto has a difficult period. And for this year I think the Crypto market will recover. And I believe that the crypto's future is so good that you have to stay here.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Dessy88

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:42:25 AM

Crypto currency or digital currency can be created to keep up with economic developments along with the development of time and technology so that in my opinion the digital currency or crypto currency will not disappear but will grow rapidly

Shadovka

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:53:32 AM

There will always be price fluctuation in investment, as prices always move in impulsive then follow by corrective wave in bull market the corrective wave might be small until insignificant but opposite in a bear market.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:42:11 AM

More and more experts in the crypto-currency industry come to the fact that in the near future cash will disappear and crypto-currencies will come to their place.
It's hard to believe, but one thing I think is true-cryptocurrencies will take their niche one way or another and will be used as a means of payment.Although until mass use still far.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:33:29 AM

I have more expectations in  the cryptocurrency will aid in economic development though there's price fluctuating in the various market but bear in mind the market can not continue to grow always. When there's bear market it need to stable itself. Digital currency will help in international trading just like it is a decentralized so there is more future for cryptocurrency.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:20:16 PM

Well, the fact that it is now reduced does not mean that the cryptocurrency can come to an end , it was a lot of times when bitcoin fell and grew even more , and I think that now is exactly the same period in the market!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.