Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀  (Read 41354 times)
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

Today we have collected 7,000 eth in total! Thank you all for your support!
Thats very impressive result on such weak market. You have made a very good job with marketing and overall promotion. Congrats

I think so this is good result especially in current bearish sentiments. I hope this will perform very well in future when bull run will come so it will help the all investors to make big profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ceranalv
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

Thats very impressive result on such weak market. You have made a very good job with marketing and overall promotion. Congrats

I think so this is good result especially in current bearish sentiments. I hope this will perform very well in future when bull run will come so it will help the all investors to make big profit.
Hope there will be no deleys with appearing on exchanges. Most of ICOs now are doing all their best to postpone listing as it may cause a hard price drop. But such measurments are very annoying for investors
Ocean28

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

Hooray! Congratulate everyone. Good work was done by the team.
This is a resource that alone - allows you to earn on investment, others - to enjoy the fruits of the idea. A great team with a good product.
Ocean28

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Hope there will be no deleys with appearing on exchanges. Most of ICOs now are doing all their best to postpone listing as it may cause a hard price drop. But such measurments are very annoying for investors

Yes, now is not the best of times, but perhaps this will play a good role for our project.
Idea, team competence, achieved results, partnership. All this indicates that this project has a great future. Accordingly, investors will waiting for a good profit. A project that there is a desire to see more in work. I wish the team success in conquering the heights!
AlphaOM

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

7200 ETH? good  Smiley
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

This is a resource that alone - allows you to earn on investment, others - to enjoy the fruits of the idea. A great team with a good product.
Of course this is good news for everyone and none of this is inseparable from the hard work of the team and therefore we must appreciate the highest possible performance from the team and I hope the team can be consistent

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

Of course this is good news for everyone and none of this is inseparable from the hard work of the team and therefore we must appreciate the highest possible performance from the team and I hope the team can be consistent
reportedly today is the last day of W12.io will end ICO, with 7000 ETH income I think it's enough to start the roadmap,
especially partners from W12.io have been very much, congratulations

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
larim007
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

reportedly today is the last day of W12.io will end ICO, with 7000 ETH income I think it's enough to start the roadmap,
Crowdsale is already over with 7000 eth collected. Well, not hard cap for sure. But if we imagine that eth rebounces to 1000$ it will be 7mil $$ that more then enough to deliver project properly
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Crowdsale is already over with 7000 eth collected. Well, not hard cap for sure. But if we imagine that eth rebounces to 1000$ it will be 7mil $$ that more then enough to deliver project properly
it looks like 7000 ETH at ICO is now a small gain, no more than 1 million USD, I don't really put the W12 forward,
but many ICOs use their platform, making W12 more trustworthy

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:24:23 PM

it looks like 7000 ETH at ICO is now a small gain, no more than 1 million USD, I don't really put the W12 forward,

This is the first step in this project because Bitcoin is unstable but let's see this project run in 2019. Will they make a change?
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:58:42 AM

This is the first step in this project because Bitcoin is unstable but let's see this project run in 2019. Will they make a change?
Yes, we better just see the project running in 2019 and with conditions like this that all of them hope that later there will be changes so we just see what changes will happen later
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:00:52 AM

Correct as you hope, when ETH price recovery, but currently it's will not happens, I think got 7292,63 ETH is not bad, you know what, because how hard to attract investors, since markets is suck
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:39:58 AM

Correct as you hope, when ETH price recovery, but currently it's will not happens, I think got 7292,63 ETH is not bad, you know what, because how hard to attract investors, since markets is suck

Everyone just wants to think clearly at today's prices because it's true that everything is chaotic and makes some people think twice about doing something.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

Everyone just wants to think clearly at today's prices because it's true that everything is chaotic and makes some people think twice about doing something.

Hopefully, the results achieved will be able to develop further tokens, and in accordance with the road map.
For spreadsheet the bounty participant has been closed, the calculation process and hopes are smooth and quickly completed so participants can know the results given later.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

hence from that some investors and traders prefer to remain silent, and remain calm,
if they join the ICO surely the risk they will get is very high

W12io (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

Greetings, Dear Community Members!
This letter contains a brief digest newsletter of the developments of W12.io over the last month along with announcements of upcoming events.

1. We hereby announce that the Crowdsale stage has been completed.
Total funds raised by the end of this stage amounted to 7,311 ETH.

2. The release of the token into public circulation and its use will take place in Q1 of 2019.

3. The second version of the blockchain protocol will be released prior to listing. The protocol is ready and is now undergoing testing and a security audit. The second version will offer the possibility of payment using the W12 Token and ERC20 tokens, including stablecoins.

4. Defreezing and token operations will be made available on the day of listing.

5. The start date of the long Token Sale is postponed from February 15, 2019, to the 2nd quarter of 2019. The burning of the tokens is planned after the end of all stages of the Token Sale. All relevant information is available on the website and in the White Paper. The tokens allocated for the Token Sale cannot be transported anywhere else. They can either be sold or burned.

7. The Post-ICOstage starts now and will last until token listing is achieved. The stage will involve the active development and promotion of the product, as well as some draws and handouts of premium accounts and gifts for our community.

8. Due to the extremely high volatility of the ETH exchange rate in recent months, we have decided to fix the rate of the W12 Token in USD for the next stages of the Token Sale. The rate will be 8 cents or 0.08 USD per W12 Token.

9. At the moment, the development of the blockchain accounting service is also underway, which will allow charity and social projects to transparently conduct necessary reporting using blockchain technology.

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude to all who have supported W12 as we are continuing to move forward!
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

This letter contains a brief digest newsletter of the developments of W12.io over the last month along with announcements of upcoming events.

2. The release of the token into public circulation and its use will take place in Q1 of 2019.

3. The second version of the blockchain protocol will be released prior to listing. The protocol is ready and is now undergoing testing and a security audit. The second version will offer the possibility of payment using the W12 Token and ERC20 tokens, including stablecoins.

4. Defreezing and token operations will be made available on the day of listing.

5. The start date of the long Token Sale is postponed from February 15, 2019, to the 2nd quarter of 2019. The burning of the tokens is planned after the end of all stages of the Token Sale. All relevant information is available on the website and in the White Paper. The tokens allocated for the Token Sale cannot be transported anywhere else. They can either be sold or burned.

7. The Post-ICOstage starts now and will last until token listing is achieved. The stage will involve the active development and promotion of the product, as well as some draws and handouts of premium accounts and gifts for our community.

8. Due to the extremely high volatility of the ETH exchange rate in recent months, we have decided to fix the rate of the W12 Token in USD for the next stages of the Token Sale. The rate will be 8 cents or 0.08 USD per W12 Token.

9. At the moment, the development of the blockchain accounting service is also underway, which will allow charity and social projects to transparently conduct necessary reporting using blockchain technology.

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude to all who have supported W12 as we are continuing to move forward!

I think this a bit confusing especially in 5&7 above, i mean you plan to have a long token sale which is postponed to q2 2019 and at the same time   post-ico stage is running till q1 when listed on exchange, what happens if price on exchange becomes cheaper than the sale in q2?
Wouldn't it be better to round up sales before listing on exchange?
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

Thank for the useful info, I was wondering when the next stage will begun ? and I totally agree W12 token decide rate to USD, so it's no longer affected by ethereum prices
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:36:48 AM

Thank for the useful info, I was wondering when the next stage will begun ? and I totally agree W12 token decide rate to USD, so it's no longer affected by ethereum prices
all teams will always give their best, in the future this project will definitely provide satisfactory results for participants who join.
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

Greetings!

We hereby announce the successful completion of the first AirDrop of project tokens for owners of premium accounts on the W12 platform!

The tokens of the following projects have been sent to premium accounts for a total of 2300 ETH:

USAT
iTrue
Terawatt
GastroAdvisor
Freldo
AgentMile
Kvantor

In order for the received tokens to be displayed on your wallet, specify the following data in the menu for adding tokens:

Address: 0x36b874d647f91c87a51cc4e2a026577998a79114
Decimals: 18
Symbol: USAT

Address: 0x93c9291523cb95c0eb0bc379b0483f4d7fc05072
Symbol: LED

Address: 0xe9024599539b135c1eb889c1e70a71241631bc45
Symbol: ITU

Address: 0x5bb1632fa0023e1aa76a1ae92b4635c8dba49fa2
Symbol: FORK

Address: 0x9103359c77dd2cf386f653ace3b08b3de8f5c52f
Symbol: FRECN

Address: 0x6671c24dd5b8e4ced34033991418e4bc0cca05af
Decimals: 8
Symbol: ESTATE

Address: 0x96c8aa08b1712dde92f327c0dc7c71ece6c06525
Symbol: KVT

Address: 0x0e2d93f7d50844a5203eb3dc9c5860f970ba5664
Symbol: EBYTE

We would like to congratulate all those who participated in the sale and received their tokens!

We remind you that from December 21 to December 25, 2018, we will conduct the most transparent draw of Christmas gifts with their results determined and recorded in the blockchain!
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: