Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀  (Read 41356 times)
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

This is a project that should improve the reputation of our crypto projects in the global market. Excellent service and user-friendly interface and wide functionality with great prospects. More want to see this project in the work)
W12 does look good in sales, but it is a pity that participating in the bounty must be patient,
because the distribution of tokens has not been reported and does not match reality

Strange thing if the distribution doesn't match the spreadsheet. it will make a bit of a mess for everyone with such events. Does the development team not give a response about it?
It seems that until now there has been no response from the development team itself so it would be better if we wait for the development team's response to that matter to continue to follow the news to be clearer

The right thing is to wait for certain news from the team to find out the next development of this project or there are errors from some people. Happy waiting.
Indeed there is no other way but to wait and even so we must be able to wait patiently and I am sure that the team will immediately provide the development of the project we will see

There are many other ways to wait for further news by following other bounties in this forum or you just expect something big from this project. Maybe.
There is also truth about what you say, but I think it returns to the decisions or personal desires of each of them, and most importantly we must be patient to wait for the development of the project

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

There are already good projects available on the website under hot projects title. After completion of initial coin offering it was necessary to navigate the site to understand what actually is going on. Listing on good exchange should be part of development as top priority to give everyone fair and easy access to tokens afterwards.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:03:01 AM

There are already good projects available on the website under hot projects title. After completion of initial coin offering it was necessary to navigate the site to understand what actually is going on. Listing on good exchange should be part of development as top priority to give everyone fair and easy access to tokens afterwards.

Couldn't agree more, W12 has good project using its technology which really is impressive, w12 is revolutionary and will go a long way to help shape our decisions to invest in a project, in the near future, we will definitely see an unprecedented growth of this project. Looking forward to 2019.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

Couldn't agree more, W12 has good project using its technology which really is impressive, w12 is revolutionary and will go a long way to help shape our decisions to invest in a project, in the near future, we will definitely see an unprecedented growth of this project. Looking forward to 2019.
all the teams involved in this project will always try to do their best so that we all must remain optimistic that this project will be able to achieve success with satisfactory results. enthusiasm and w12 will provide many benefits for the future.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:02:54 PM

all the teams involved in this project will always try to do their best so that we all must remain optimistic that this project will be able to achieve success with satisfactory results. enthusiasm and w12 will provide many benefits for the future.
many hope that the team will be in this project, with the current conditions the most important thing is that we are patient and believe everything will work as it is because the team will always try to give the best.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:34:23 PM

many hope that the team will be in this project, with the current conditions the most important thing is that we are patient and believe everything will work as it is because the team will always try to give the best.
In my opinion, there is no need to doubt and it is also the duty of the team to try to provide the best for the project, so the most important thing is to keep abreast of the existing developments
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:55:27 AM

This is a project that should improve the reputation of our crypto projects in the global market. Excellent service and user-friendly interface and wide functionality with great prospects. More want to see this project in the work)
W12 does look good in sales, but it is a pity that participating in the bounty must be patient,
because the distribution of tokens has not been reported and does not match reality

Strange thing if the distribution doesn't match the spreadsheet. it will make a bit of a mess for everyone with such events. Does the development team not give a response about it?
It seems that until now there has been no response from the development team itself so it would be better if we wait for the development team's response to that matter to continue to follow the news to be clearer

The right thing is to wait for certain news from the team to find out the next development of this project or there are errors from some people. Happy waiting.
Indeed there is no other way but to wait and even so we must be able to wait patiently and I am sure that the team will immediately provide the development of the project we will see

There are many other ways to wait for further news by following other bounties in this forum or you just expect something big from this project. Maybe.
There is also truth about what you say, but I think it returns to the decisions or personal desires of each of them, and most importantly we must be patient to wait for the development of the project

I hope the method I gave above will help you find other projects that produce good things again and turn bad things into good things in the future.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:09:21 AM

I hope the method I gave above will help you find other projects that produce good things again and turn bad things into good things in the future.
I agree with all of them, while looking forward to the development of this project there is indeed a good thing we are looking for another project and keep abreast of the developments of this W12, with this we will also get results from the others. Just believe the team in W12 will definitely do their work with well.
EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:17:32 AM

Guys, please learn to quote properly, these endless quotes make it very hard to read a topics. Regarding W12, it seems they really got something good on their hands. Hopefully the ICO climate will be better this year and they will have many successful projects.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:29:27 PM

I agree with all of them, while looking forward to the development of this project there is indeed a good thing we are looking for another project and keep abreast of the developments of this W12, with this we will also get results from the others. Just believe the team in W12 will definitely do their work with well.

The more things we are waiting for are just waiting with a project that is running because a lot of bad things await now that we cannot avoid.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:53:44 AM

so, in telegram they told about hitting the exchanges in Q1 of this year? not any particular date? i dont like this, would be better to know exact date, even if it would be in 1-2 months. hope that team soon make clear this  Grin
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:44:05 PM

so, in telegram they told about hitting the exchanges in Q1 of this year? not any particular date? i dont like this, would be better to know exact date, even if it would be in 1-2 months. hope that team soon make clear this  Grin

Well January is almost half way and the first quarter runs from January until the end of March. So it will be within 2 and a half months Smiley
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:30:40 PM

Well January is almost half way and the first quarter runs from January until the end of March. So it will be within 2 and a half months Smiley

I think not given a particular date is fine as well, everyone knows Q1 is January to March, which means listing can happen within this time frame, given a particular date for listening could result to disappointment if the listing did not happen on that day,
People don't have patient so if there is delay on listing date, lots of people will make such loud noise Grin
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:00:29 PM

W12 launches the “Journal of crowdfunding and charity” on Medium

👉Read the full article in our Journal
https://w12.io/blog/welcome-to-our-new-blog/
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:45:35 PM

History of Charity and its future

👉Read the full article in our Journal
https://w12.io/blog/history-of-charity-from-roman-sportulam-to-the-w12-blockchain-protocol/
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:43:39 PM

I am here and still waiting for that information Grin

So what do you mean if the team will place W12 in March Huh Ah ... this is really very boring and maybe I have to sleep for two and half months Shocked

Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:56:22 PM

I thought that the team of the project is very good but they are not. I have asked them regarding bounty then they told me to contact via email I sent email 19 days ago but issue not resolved and not getting any response from them. You can see any question arising on telegram they are telling to contact via email and they are not responding to their email. Also via telegram, they told they will discuss regarding the fact but still not know what they discussed.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:09:07 AM

I was trying to find contract address of token to see if someone opened trading on etherdelta using that. That is only way to access since I don't hold any W12 token at the moment can't do this but will appreciate if anyone can share the contract. It is possible to buy cheap there as usually happens in transitional period that people prefer to trade there.
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:18:55 PM

I thought that the team of the project is very good but they are not. I have asked them regarding bounty then they told me to contact via email I sent email 19 days ago but issue not resolved and not getting any response from them. You can see any question arising on telegram they are telling to contact via email and they are not responding to their email. Also via telegram, they told they will discuss regarding the fact but still not know what they discussed.

I’m sorry to hear that. What is the question that you have? Also if you have a question you can also visit one of our telegrams. If the admin does not provide the info you seek refer to this chat and I will ask the admins to contact me so I can help you there.

I advice you to send another email to support@w12.io. If it takes a long time before you get a reply contact an admin on telegram and we will see if we can speed up the process
W12io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:22:46 PM

I was trying to find contract address of token to see if someone opened trading on etherdelta using that. That is only way to access since I don't hold any W12 token at the moment can't do this but will appreciate if anyone can share the contract. It is possible to buy cheap there as usually happens in transitional period that people prefer to trade there.

Here is our contract address 0xbf799a2f71d020a4a8c10e7406e2bf970b3d734b

All the tokens are frozen until W12 gets officially listed which will happen before the last day of March. So you should not be able to buy W12 tokens until we get listed on exchange
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: