Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin has more potential than Bitcoin?  (Read 754 times)
minhdang2212 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threaten Bitcoin's market dominance in the future. Here I am talking about the Nano(XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this rate can increase over time and can even compete with Visa.  The secret behind this is the block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed extremely rapidly. This transaction speed allowed the Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for Bitcoin's pre-encoding market.
What do you think about XRB?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

Your  topic will be best placed at Altcoin discussion since what you're basically discussing is an alternative to Bitcoin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:54:16 PM

XRB is a very good coin with its speed, because we understand that speed is needed in transactions, I really like XRB and invest in it.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

I can't see any alternative coin even ethereum that is more powerful and has a lot of potential than bitcoin. I am fan of other cryptocurrencies but when it comes in potential, I don't think they can replace the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency right now for me.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

7 cryptocurrencies to watch in 2018 are Monero (XMR), Neo, Cardano (Ada), Ripple (XRP), Iota, Bitcoin Cash. Future is uncertain, no one knows what is going to happen right ?

As well as these coins you mentioned I am very interested to see what is going to happen to Bitcore BTX as their whitepaper has some very interesting things that will be delivered this year, such as ATMs and also an integrated exchange to buy and sell BTX directly on their official site.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

I still looking forward for ethereum because it is still second to bitcoin. But there are other coins that has also a potential to grow in the market. I just choose the coin which is already known and trusted by the people because i believe it has a posibility to grow more and give good profit like bitcoin.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

In my own opinion,  No other coin can dominate bitcoin. Bitcoin has always been the first cryptocurrency in the market and it is the coin that open the door for other altcoins. So bitcoin will always be the NO 1 leading crypto coin. Though coins like Ethereum, Cardona, Stellar and IOTA may come closer of been the leading but they wouldn't be that leading coin like Bitcoin.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:19:18 PM

For XRB transaction speed is very good, but for coin other than bitcoin I prefer coin ethereum which think of more sophisticated technology.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:20:58 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 12:58:13 AM by bitcoin31

There's altcoin for sure are better than bitcoin . But as of now bitcoin still alive and for sure is still alive after few months or some years. Maybe after few years they have altcoin that replace to bitcoin and it become new bitcoin. The only coin for me who are quialfied to become next bitcoin and for sure most of us are wants this coin become very high the price.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:28:34 PM

In the cryptocurrencies market, there is now more potential crypto than Bitcoin regarding technology as well as transaction processing speed. But to overcome the exchange rate and volume of the Bitcoin market, I think it will take a long time for the crypto to pass. About the XRB, this is possible crypto to solve the disadvantages of Bitcoin, such as high transaction costs, slower transaction speeds, and less scalability.

forumsehat

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:32:10 PM

XRB does have very good potential besides bitcoin, XRB is very suitable to invest and transact with the speed.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

I completely disagree with you. Bitcoin can never be outdated because it is the most popular one which keeps on updating itself. Right now it's hard to compete with bitcoin as the technology and other features are way better than any othercrpto currencies.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

From my opinion, ethereum may be the second coin to look beside bitcoin.
ethereum has a smart contract feature. it is good for process transaction on many addresses sir.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cfmoc

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

When talking about the Cryptocurrency market, would you think of coin first? Definitely Bitcoin. Nowadays, owning Bitcoin is quite difficult, if you do not have a lot of money. So, you will be more interested in other Altcoin. Ethereum is Altcoin that can almost touch Bitcoin in value. But no coin is likely to beat Bitcoin on the top spot in the Cryptocurrency market. Prior to 2020, Bitcoin's position would remain the No. 1
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

Of course, this is what you want to do with your input industry, the level of user investment you want to achieve, and the various variations and security reasons that you want to achieve. Market volume transfers will be affected by the number of fast blocks, but the most important rule is the beginning of everything Block chain technology is used well and smart contracts are passed through to design well
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

for me its xrb,xrb has a potential for being alternative for bitcoin,if you buy xrb you can gain some profit like your investment in bitcoin,and also xrb has a good speed of transaction.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threaten Bitcoin's market dominance in the future. Here I am talking about the Nano(XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this rate can increase over time and can even compete with Visa.  The secret behind this is the block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed extremely rapidly. This transaction speed allowed the Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for Bitcoin's pre-encoding market.

When we talk about potential it is hard to know which alt exhibits more compared to Bitcoin, every alts has different uses and features and they Excel in their own field but in terms of beating Bitcoin as the top crypto it will be impossible for them.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

To me I think woth everything, ethereum would still be the closest in becoming the king or the face of the whole of the cryptocurrency market. One thing is for certain is that even if bitcoin dies though the whole of the cryptocurrency realm would be affected and propaply take a massive hit. Ethwreum with its smart technology could be the cure to the stigma that bitcoin can present as it is more palatable to much more technological savvy users
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

I don't really know such crypto that has bigger potential than Bitcoin. Bitcoin have already established a large community of users which highly affects a crypto in general. So since no crypto has a community larger than Bitcoin, logically, and therefore,no other crypto is better or is having a higher potential than Bitcoin.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

it's been a long time since rumors about altcoin will dominate, and I think it's very natural because basically all altcoin want to beat bitcoin, but until now no one has been able to do that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: