Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin has more potential than Bitcoin?  (Read 754 times)
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

From my observations as long as I joined the world of cryptocurrency there is no coin that can take the main place of altcoin besides bitcoin. Maybe the ethereum can somewhat match but bitcoin remains in the main place.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threaten Bitcoin's market dominance in the future. Here I am talking about the Nano(XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this rate can increase over time and can even compete with Visa.  The secret behind this is the block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed extremely rapidly. This transaction speed allowed the Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for Bitcoin's pre-encoding market.
What do you think about XRB?
I agree with you, the Nano is a good altcoin. It has advanced technology, very fast transaction speed, showing that this is a potential altcoin and worth to invest. However, Bitcoin is still the king of the market, it's very popular and it controls all altcoin. Bitcoin has a lot of weaknesses, but it is still a top choice for investors. Because Bitcoin provides stability, and its price is easy to pump quickly. In the near future, it is difficult to have a strong enough altcoin to beat Bitcoin. At present the prices of Nano, and Bitcoin are still quite low, if we want to profit then we should invest in now.

jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

if you are seeking for other coin, you can invest to etherium, bch, lympo, ltc. there are many coin that has a potential, but no coin can got same level as bitcoin, because bitcoin is the root of all coin.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

Maybe take a look at this article:

Golem (GNT): The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall — A Deep Dive into The AirBnB of Computers

Table of Contents:
I. What is Golem (GNT)?
II. The Problem
III. Golem, The Solution
IV. The Application Registry & Transaction Framework
V. So…How Does It Work? (Example)
VI. The Market Opportunity
VII. Rendering Farm Case Study
VIII. What’s To Like About OMG?
IX. The Road Ahead (Road Map)
X. Golem Brass Beta Debut
XI. GitHub & Trello
XIV. The Team — So, Who’s Running the Show?
XV. ICO Review & Financial Health
XVI. Competitive Landscape
XVII. Challenges Ahead
XVIII. Keep Your Eye on the Prize (Conclusion)

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

To say that a coin is more potent than BTC can only be ETH or BCH. But I would choose ETH as the most potential coin, as they are so popular in the market. Many ICO projects have adopted ETH and tokens development based on the Blockour ethereum platform.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threaten Bitcoin's market dominance in the future. Here I am talking about the Nano(XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this rate can increase over time and can even compete with Visa.  The secret behind this is the block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed extremely rapidly. This transaction speed allowed the Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for Bitcoin's pre-encoding market.
Now there are not many such coins, and it is impossible to say with accuracy which cryptocurrency coin has more potential in the future than the largest bitcoin coin.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

From my observations as long as I joined the world of cryptocurrency there is no coin that can take the main place of altcoin besides bitcoin. Maybe the ethereum can somewhat match but bitcoin remains in the main place.
I am unable to think of such a coin having more potential than Bitcoin.
It has been some time now I have started research in the field and which I can depict from the data available is that Bitcoin has attracted innumerable number of investors and the money invested in the technology is so huge that it has to emit further waves of potential magic.

I agree it has not yet been legalized worldwide but apart from that, the coin is better than any in the market in terms of percent growth and per unit output and profit. Literally bitcoin is the only coin we may trust and rely for a better future and all other coins may or may not stay with us.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

To say that a coin is more potent than BTC can only be ETH or BCH. But I would choose ETH as the most potential coin, as they are so popular in the market. Many ICO projects have adopted ETH and tokens development based on the Blockour ethereum platform.
today there are a lot of competitors at the etherium. But nevertheless, these platforms do not have the same potential that the etherium has. My choice still remains for the etherium and my investments will belong to the etherium, because I believe in this coin and that my income will increase several times thanks to this coin.
Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

BTC is still the market leader. Speaking of potential I think that only ETH is a coin that can compete with BTC in the future. But in my future, ETH will be able to achieve the BTC value as it is now.
16sept

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the crypto community making it more demanding than any other crypto currencies. People enter into altcoins because of the trust on bitcoins and so I don't think alternative coins have more potentialities than the bitcoins. But the market cap. Of alternative coins will be higher than the bitcoins as there is only a limited number of 21 million bitcoins available in the crypto graphy network. Alternative coins are following bitcoins so there no chance for over taking the position of bitcoins by alt coins.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

BTC is still the market leader. Speaking of potential I think that only ETH is a coin that can compete with BTC in the future. But in my future, ETH will be able to achieve the BTC value as it is now.
i still think the value of bitcoin is not about the technologies anymore, bitcoin has survived for more than 9 years and all that time, many altcoins have been born to replace bitcoin but all failed, Bitcoin is still the best and most popular until now, so no matter how good the technologies or how much potential it can be, without the supports from community, altcoins can never defeat bitcoin in the future.
QueenEde

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

Great analysis  Smiley But I would have suggested etherium. Its already a major market force as it is
juliepower

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

First of all i dont think anyother coin can surpass bitcoin ever...but if i have to say of one which has the potetial to beat bitcoin then it can be ethereum only...its technology according to me is better than all other coins and with time its use will be increased more and more.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

First of all i dont think anyother coin can surpass bitcoin ever...but if i have to say of one which has the potetial to beat bitcoin then it can be ethereum only...its technology according to me is better than all other coins and with time its use will be increased more and more.
Generally, the prospects of the etherium are much greater than even Bitcoin. I believe in ETH and its potential, but very much I doubt that the etherium will be able to reach the same price level as bitcoin.
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin has not yet found a decent alternative. Yes, now there are coins that at the moment seem more promising than bitcoin, but bitcoin still leaves behind a leading position
mahoni2100

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:13:44 PM

XRP is now asleep, potentially like a giant, but if any change is absolutely on hold for movements that will lead itself to peak in the market.

blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

For now I see Waves and NEO have potential but I like DAG / Byteball because it has fast transaction speed.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

Yes, looking at the market, I see only the BCH is able to compete with the BTC in the future. The price of EB is also quite high, and their growth rate is quite high, if in the future, about 2 years the EB will probably increase. That is my personal expectation.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

I know at least 5-6 coins that have better blockchain technology higher transaction processing speed. If these coins continue to develop and focus on marketing, they may be better than Bitcoin
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

Many coins have, but potential is only potential, and before it's 100% real - it means nothing, especially in the world of crypto. Nearly every new project claim to be the "new king", but we see their actual capabilities...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: