Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Ripple?  (Read 5153 times)
lushlifing (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

I think ripple will give a good growth! The company has a strong team, an office in San Francisco and 9 world capitals. It's just a fact. A serious company is a serious infrastructure in the world. The coin has one of the highest capitalization among cryptocurrencies. Now the coin has dropped in price, not scary. It is like all other Altoids tied to bitcoin. Think soon the situation will change, and ripple goes in growth.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

it all depends on your decision and choice. other people just say and give suggestions, but you decide it. ripple is good, maybe he can compete with ETH, and now is the right time for you to invest coins ripple. but you should always pay attention to the progress so you do not lose.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

Yes, Ripple is a centralized and in a way banker's coin. But this also makes it a less risky investment. If you are a genuine fan of decentralization, then maybe this coin is not for you. But if like majority of the people, you are in for long term profits, then you should definitely invest in Ripple. The truth is that Ripple is making a great progress in terms of business deals, new partnerships etc. Private and public banks of many countries are testing Ripple blockchain. You don't have to invest all in Ripple, but you can use it to diversify your crypto assets.

JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

I will never buy XRP. Buying XRP is no different from buying a Fiat cryptocurrency such as Petro that can easily be corrupted by a central entity, or be brought down by the wimps of the governments.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
You should trust the news you have heard. That is the truth and you need to accept it. I read an article about CEO Ripple's confession. He fully confessed to the operation of the ripple and that made the price of the ripple go down without braking.
I advise you not to venture, because this is not a FUD, this is the truth. You should consider investing.

AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

The whole point of cryptocurrencies is the decentralization part. And ripple doesn't even has that. Why even use the blockchain technology just use the traditional database and be done with it. Plus to add to it, most of the supply of the coin is locked and controlled by its creators.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

I still believe that Ripple gonna grow one day, just like bitcoin I am just giving it enough time for it to increase in value and one day we would say that it is not a shitcoins. I believe in it as much as I believe in bitcoin and Ethereum, and I know it will gonna grow for sure.

janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

I will never buy XRP. Buying XRP is no different from buying a Fiat cryptocurrency such as Petro that can easily be corrupted by a central entity, or be brought down by the wimps of the governments.
Yes, I will never trust the ripple anymore. I was lucky enough to receive the negative news from the ripple when I was about to buy many of their coins. I think sooner or later the government will intervene in this case. Ripple will lose their position and will be expunged forever. I think the ripple will collapse the way Bitcoin has been.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

you should make your own research mate for the sake of your money and don't rely on others predictions or thoughts. 'cause most people now always sharing false news to destroy the image of project and etc.  Just like what Fud's doing which they spread fake news to frighten some holders,  so much better to make your own research mate to obtain more specific information about it which if it's safe or not.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

This time we can't predict and market is unstable bro. Ripple has fall too dip from last ATH, but i think you need use DCA to buy (split your capital), example 30% to buy in this time, and waiting when price decrease more to use your last money
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:38:54 PM

Many times this issue was discussed and was musl. Many who invested in RIPL in the beginning or have received their airdrop have a huge profit. But now to talk about the serious benefit is not worth it. Firstly, it is a huge one of the largest capitalization volumes at the moment with unlimited emissions. And as you can see the number of coins increases, and the price drops. Pay attention better to ICO.
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

I think you should be more wise in looking for news. you should be looking for relevant comparisons so you do not get stuck on shitcoin. but I do not agree with you, ripple is a pretty strong altcoin in the top ranks. the potential ripple is very big in the future, especially now, ripples are doing progress that can boost its value go to the moon. although this has not happened yet
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

Only for quick speculation. Better immediately after the purchase of placing orders for stop-loss and sale (x2-x3 maybe). Ripple is constantly used for cutting hamsters. Spring 2017, autumn 2018, the history repeats.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

Ripple is good choice for invest but not for trading, you should try it. I believe you know Ripple history chart/ news, now you only need to analyze price action Ripple price on long term period. From there you can choose to invest or not, know history is half and predict the future is the rest. Do that and happy invest.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

I think that this is a very bad idea, because it is Ripple that withdraws funds from the exchange and at
then floods with these means all possible exits and entrances. Of course it only sounds like that, but when you hear about it, you do not attach much importance.
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

Ripple market supply is too high and majority of the coins own by ripple team. But don't think ripple is a scam coin. It has lot of good future ahead.
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

Invest now and hodl. Ripple is working togehter with big money "aka banksters and such". And when they decide to implement ripple as their tech the price will undoubtedly go way up. Thats my opinion at least.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
ruzadovec

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

I think I should invest in ripple. The ripple will be the future of the world banking industry and the ripple has a fairly good development team and many big corporations around the world are interested.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

an argument that speaks about the prospects of this digital asset is its cooperation with world banks - Bank of America, Royal Bank of Canada, etc., which can not be said about bitcoin. With the commission for transactions in the Ripple network also no one can compare, because their minimum commission is $ 0.0007 for the transfer, in the network bitcoin - $ 1.43.Assuming that the network will develop linearly, and will not be subject to unforeseen leaps, every year the Ripple coin will add about 10-13 dollars to its present value
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: