Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Ripple?  (Read 5155 times)
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

This question is still relevant. I think this project with a great future and it is very strong coin. It is used by the world's leading banks as a virtual currency for swift transfers.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

Ripple is quite promising cryptocurrency, and in spite of the fact that it's very centralized; but many banks will use ripple technology, and it will increase the price of the coin and maintain its stability. Also, emission of Ripple is under control, that's why the course would not drop sharply.
vivuta110

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

Several times a year it grows very much. It grows because it is centralized and the owners can easily manipulate them. But we have no difference how to make a profit. The main thing is not to buy it at the most expensive price
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

Ripple is a good bank brand you should invest in, but don't forget this is bank project, so they will rip us off one day or another
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

Ripple is quite promising cryptocurrency, and in spite of the fact that it's very centralized; but many banks will use ripple technology, and it will increase the price of the coin and maintain its stability. Also, emission of Ripple is under control, that's why the course would not drop sharply.
Today XRP had a very good growth when Binance officially let XRP trading in USDT and this has made the trading volume of XRP rise very fast and surely in the next few days XRP price will soon reach $ 1 and we will get the best news from this coin because XRP has very good technology and is being applied to many banks in the world.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

ripple crypto currency is a coin that is often mentioned in its name on the stock market, and potentially high in terms of future. investors have adopted ripple and trust. I think it can now be taken from its value.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

It's all up to you to whether or not invest in it or not. You decision should be strong and from your heart. Just don't listen to what other people say and do your own research to avoid conflict from your investments.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

You are in the best position to decide if you want to invest in ripple which is a centralized coin or not. Cryptocurrency is a decentralized world and open to everybody. Ripple being centralized can also grow someday with so many potentials if they have strong technological field with staong management team.
VikAn80

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

Ripple is included in my portfolio and makes the most of it. I very much believe in it, in a minus it still drove me. I think after passing the controlled market, it will begin to grow.
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

I think it would be a great investment. it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world. sold at a fairly low price. it has quite a high potential. I would definitely invest

Yes, Ripple is one of the most popular coins, but this is mostly because of the last Pump and Dump. A lot of people were involved in it. A lot of people invested in when the price was higher and now are just waiting for good opportunity to dump it on similar price.
The second reason for Ripple popularity is the 3th place in market cap, but this is because of the huge supply and I don't think this is so good.
Overall Ripple is not so bad coin, but it is not the best investment option at the moment.

francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

Ripple still has some growing room left, but meteoric rises like those seen at the end of 2017 will naturally be few and far between, and it’s safe to assume that the price changes will settle into more sustainable ranges.
minlirto

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

I do not believe in Ripple.  I would have better invested in eth, because this coin is more reliable for investments and the price steadily grows every day.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

I think it would be a great investment. it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world. sold at a fairly low price. it has quite a high potential. I would definitely invest

Yes, Ripple is one of the most popular coins, but this is mostly because of the last Pump and Dump. A lot of people were involved in it. A lot of people invested in when the price was higher and now are just waiting for good opportunity to dump it on similar price.
The second reason for Ripple popularity is the 3th place in market cap, but this is because of the huge supply and I don't think this is so good.
Overall Ripple is not so bad coin, but it is not the best investment option at the moment.
Ripple sees itself not as a competitor to bitcoin, but instead a compliment. By making currency conversions easy, ripple can give bitcoin users and others easy access to traditional currencies.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

The decision to invest in any coin should be a personal one. There have always been rumors for everything. Don't forget the huge rumors about cryptocurrency in general just this year. Many people sold off their coins with the mindset that crypto is done. Today many of them are regreting. Am sure every good project will always have criticism such as Ripple is having. To me, Ripple is doing just fine and I feel it will do even better than what we are seeing at the moment.
xGeraValerax

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:49:31 PM

Like bitokoyn, Ripple is based on stable cryptography, decentralized, does not belong to anyone, and the protocol of its work is published on the terms of open source. However, there are fundamental features that distinguish it from the numerous "koins". So, there is a small, but compulsory transfer fee and a penny "introductory" fee (measures against spam). Further, although the number of "printed" XRPs is limited (100 billion ripples are released), the lion's share is in the hands of Ripple Labs, which developed Ripple (as it hopes to earn). At any time, it is entitled to throw some of this amount into the market. Therefore, as an investment tool XRP is not good.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

I think investing in ripple is still safe and still suitable but you should not be too much to invesatasi in ripple because I see the ripple creator has a very bad history. it is better to avoid the risks.
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

I do not recommend you invest in ripple because now ripple does not show significant coin price movements. so I think you can switch to another coin that has good potential to serve as an investment choice.
Kosmolet

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

I advise you to invest in Ripple a small amount.  I do not believe in the good future of this coin.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

Never looking at ripple or XRP but seem its centralized crypto. From what understand about this coin, Ripple have huge supply and most of total supply owned by founder. I think its not good for me for investing on ripple, but its depend on your decision because maybe i am wrong

Urbanbypas

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Ripple is a popular coin, which is a by-product of technology used by many banking structures. The token is not used at work, but not everyone knows it and buys it, providing a steady demand. I do not recommend buying a ripple for a long time. This coin does not bring big profits to investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: