Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now.  (Read 28746 times)
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

there are many expert predictions of crypto that say, the market needs time to recover and have great value. and it happens, in the period after the accident that the market tends to be unstable even the most is the decline. but I suggest, it can be an opportunity to buy many crypto assets including bitcoin.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

Not only you are surprised, but also everybody holding crypto. Most of my friends are shocked by this volatile market and they can simply hold crypto. Those patient guys who learnt it, will be rewarded, just wait and hold
RemBlanc

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:39:27 AM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

Its normal in the market. There are always rise and fall in the price or value. Better keep on believing that the value will rise up. Its good to hold your coins so you can earn more . Avoid panic selling since it may cause you some regrets at the end. Just wait and observe. Keep going and investing. There are many possibilities in the market.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

Its normal in the market. There are always rise and fall in the price or value. Better keep on believing that the value will rise up. Its good to hold your coins so you can earn more . Avoid panic selling since it may cause you some regrets at the end. Just wait and observe. Keep going and investing. There are many possibilities in the market.
Last year, the market went through a peak. I think there will be a long period of adjustment. Prices will continue to fall. Until new signals come up
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

Not only you are surprised, but also everybody holding crypto. Most of my friends are shocked by this volatile market and they can simply hold crypto. Those patient guys who learnt it, will be rewarded, just wait and hold
Those who are familiar with crypto currencies have not been surprised for a long time from another market fall. Everyone is used to the fact that after the fall, there is always growth. Of course this can be stretched in time, but growth has always proved to be more than a fall. You just need to be able to wait.
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

Be calm, the market has started to restore so the prices will increase so much in the near future, invest now when you have an opportunity and you will be happy.
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

Be calm, the market has started to restore so the prices will increase so much in the near future, invest now when you have an opportunity and you will be happy.
At the moment, you can only make long-term investments, with such a large market volatility as it is now very difficult to predict the behavior of the market for the next period of time.

Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

It is very interesting now to restrain the growth of the market. It is seen that this is an artificial process. I think that the whole of 2018 will be like this, without the growth of the market!
trina

Activity: 322

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

Those who are familiar with crypto currencies have not been surprised for a long time from another market fall. Everyone is used to the fact that after the fall, there is always growth. Of course this can be stretched in time, but growth has always proved to be more than a fall. You just need to be able to wait.
yes, I think so, we just have to wait, do not tired of waiting. stay patient for now, do not panic. this has become a risk for anyone who joined the crypto world.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

It is very interesting now to restrain the growth of the market. It is seen that this is an artificial process. I think that the whole of 2018 will be like this, without the growth of the market!
What are the signs of artificial restraint of prices? When they, in your opinion, stop interfering and keeping prices?

phantasod

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

I am suprised too. I have been waiting for it to raise for a long time. I know that patient is the key. I hope it will increase fast
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

It is manipulation- all what you need to know. Just be patient and it will pay off. "They" are trying to throw out "weak" hand of the market before new rally of crypto and entering institutional investors. So don't be fool and hodl your coins, and you wouldn't regret about your decision.
Yinkadaada

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

There's one reason why the market has been bearish all this months, the market is healthy.. Just hodl and trust in it
Oyebode1

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

Attendance has been a fate of FUD lately in the crypto promote decent and accurate to which the people who entered the market lately are in a panic. As we can see, the be snapped up was nascent in a committed method until persist not many suggest year. But at that flash a upwelling was at laborer in BTC's assess and scores of new investors coupled the practice which in paroxysm spiked up bitcoin's price. at this direct since the FUD, the stop live in are exiting the sell like hot cakes in a defeat which is why the expenditure is observation on decreasing. act upon not struggle and completely brook on to your finances for the intention that after a barely months the price will an added time spike up. It will, it has to , at accurate act of time.
Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:46:28 PM

It is manipulation- all what you need to know. Just be patient and it will pay off. "They" are trying to throw out "weak" hand of the market before new rally of crypto and entering institutional investors.
Easier said than done. I am sure that you will be stressed out once you see your portfolio go down 50%.

So don't be fool and hodl your coins, and you wouldn't regret about your decision.
Sometimes in this business a fool is the one who hold the coin too much.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:02:36 PM

People are sentiment about current market, what will happen is not clear, it is not sure if market wil be bullish or continue to be bearish.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

It is manipulation- all what you need to know. Just be patient and it will pay off. "They" are trying to throw out "weak" hand of the market before new rally of crypto and entering institutional investors. So don't be fool and hodl your coins, and you wouldn't regret about your decision.
We can not know for sure the reasons for this falling. But calling this situation a manipulation is wrong, because this is a halfyear downtrend.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
giancarlo01

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:27:43 AM

Some investors have said  that, the slight decline in the price of Coins and the valuation of the crypto market was expected, One positive takeaway from the performance of the crypto exchange market this week is its strong volume that has rebounded well since last week, and if the volume of the market can be sustained, a movement to the upside can be expected by the end of the month
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

You don't have to be confused on what's happening to the market right now maybe this is not the right time for your ETH coin to sell. You have to keep in patient as the market continues struggling in there value. But your coin is safe for a long term investment.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:40:40 AM

The simplest reason is the lack of funds in the market, the unfriendly policies and the lack of new entrants.
So that's the main factor in a bear market, but it's probably been manipulated by a lot of big whales

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: