Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:16:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129678 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 04:54:45 AM

Look, with all due respect, I have answered everything you asked and advised you the best I could. Do what I advised, but since you seem very concerned, test everything first and make sure everything works as I advised to be sure for yourself. Remember with crypto there never is 100% risk free. Everyone in crypto knows that and knows that at some point they will lose coins or make typos or setup an account wrong and lose coins. That is part of the game. All the best with your Waves endeavor with Ledger.
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 05:25:31 AM

Hey man thanks for the response.  Well my only concern is just the way I log into my waves desktop exchange account now assuming I send most or all of the waves to the waves nano ledger account.

Again, I am

Opening Waves Exchange Desktop Client

Logging in by clicking on the software option and then typing in my local password

Then the account I am on... is either one of the two seed phrase accounts or the waves nano ledger account.  But of course I can click on switch account and go to any of the accounts.  Again I have no issue logging in this way each time but this would be the way for seed phrase wallets only.  It just feel strange always logging in this way when you have a waves nano ledger account.

This is different from how I assume most people log into their waves nano ledger account which would be

Opening Waves Exchange Desktop Client

Logging in by clicking on the ledger option and then typing in the local password

The instruction video on the waves site, literally shows creating a waves nano ledger account as if this is the first time someone is creating a waves account.  They don't show a video of someone already having a waves seed phrase account on the same computer and showing that.  

But right now, can I open the waves exchange desktop client and log in with second option of ledger... and type the same local password im using right now to log into software wallet which i always done?  When you mentioned this, that had me confused because how could it be the same local password since logging into the second option of ledger... wouldn't that be completely different?  I would have though you needed to create a new account and thus another local password if you want to log in via second method ledger vs... software.

Yea im concerned about this because I want to make sure everything is correct.  Because I am not sure i set up my waves with nano ledger correctly because Im not clicking the log in via ledger second method each time and clicking on software wallet each time.  There doesn't seem to be issue now, but my concern is if I do a restore of laptop or the seed later on.
jerry0

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 06:56:21 PM

Okay I am going to make this as simple as possible to not sound confusing.  

For anyone that has waves and store them in their nano ledger.  How are you logging into your account?

Open Waves Exchange Desktop Client or Open it on Browser.  

Click Log In

On the option of Access my account, option is email, ledger and software.  Does almost everyone click on ledger to login using your ledger device?  My issue is right now... I am still clicking on software.  Then I enter my waves password to it... to access my 2 waves seed phrase accounts and the 1 waves nano ledger account I recently created.  

Should I be logging in with the second option of ledger device... as oppose to software... if I then move all my waves from the seed phrase accounts to the nano ledger account?  If I still want waves in my seed phrase accounts and the waves nano ledger account, do I keep it the way I am using it right now?

The thing is I have not seen anyone mention they log in to their waves nano ledger account the way I do.  Which is log in via software option... then switch account to the waves nano ledger account since I have 2 waves seed phrase accounts.

My concern is because I am clicking on software and then my waves password to get to my waves nano ledger account, if something happens to my computer or nano ledger... the way i have it set up is not correct.... compared to people who just created a waves nano ledger account and clicked on log in by ledger device as oppose to software.  Does this make sense in what I"m saying?  I do know you can switch account and add as much accounts you want in software... but I want to make sure there isn't any issues with recovery because the way I have it set up... I don't hear anyone have their waves nano ledger set up this way.
jerry0

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 07:45:03 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2022, 07:57:40 PM by jerry0

Can waves support or another waves holder here who uses waves with nano ledger confirm this statement to my question by poster jc12345 is indeed 100% correct?  If so, then I believe I did link my waves to nano ledger correctly.

I said

Also right now... I open waves exchange desktop client and enter my local waves account password in order to get into my account.  When I do this, the first account I see is one of my seed phrase account.  I then click switch account and I could switch to another waves seed phrase account I have.. and also the waves account I just created linked to the nano ledger.  I could see the balance in all of these.  So this is the correct way for me to log into my waves account right?  Because I already have a waves account in a NON EMAIL account, that is the method for me to log in?   It did not let me sign up for a new account on the same pc when I tried to click on ledger/waveskeeper.   For example when you open the waves exchange client, i always click on logging in the software method and entering my waves local password... then when i do that... i then have access to my two waves seed phrase accounts... and the waves linked nano ledger acccount.  I would have thought... wouldn't i connect with clicking on logging in with the middle option which is the ledger or waveskeeper option?  But because of my old setup... the way im doing it is correct right?

He said

When you initially created your Waves Exchange master account, it was a shell to add in any other wallet addresses you have. These addresses can be software accounts which you load by typing in a sequence of words or "seed phrase" as you call it. You can also add Ledger wallet addresses. All these addresses that you add will go into your master account on Waves Exchange. If you want to get rid of this, then move all your Waves from all your software wallet addresses to the wallet address on your Ledger device, then all your Waves will be safe. Then you can uninstall Waves Exchange and re-install, create a new master account and only link your Ledger Waves addresses, then all your old Waves wallet addresses will be gone. Should you ever want to add them again, just add an account and type in the seedphrase and they will be added to the list of addresses you see after you type in the password of your master exchange account.

Right now I am logging into my waves exchange master account by clicking on software and then entering my password.  The key point here is he said you can also add ledger wallet addresses.  Thus my waves nano wallet account was added this way.  I have two seed phrase accounts and one waves nano ledge account once I log into my waves master account via software password.  I can keep it like this as my way of login even after I send all my waves from the other seed phrase accounts to the waves nano ledger account right?

He says I can uninstall waves exchange and reinstall and create a new master account and only link my ledger wallet addresses with the second option of ledger as oppose to software.  So doing this would have me create a new master account with new master password right?  But is there any difference between doing that... compared to just the way I log in now?  Security is still exactly the same thing right?  He mentioned it is.  I would like to also hear from people who have their waves stored in their nano ledger... but also have a waves seed phrase account as well on the same pc.   I mean if I could just send all my waves from all my seed phrase accounts to the waves nano ledger account... under the software password login... can't i just keep it like this?  So each time I log in, it would be click on log in by software, then just using the waves nano ledger from there?  Or if say it shows one of my seed phrase accounts with 0 waves, just click switch account to the waves nano ledger account and then do everything from there?

He mention should you ever want to add them again, just add an account and type in the seed phrase and they will be added to the list of addresses you see after you type in the password of your master exchange account.  So you are telling me if you log in by the second ledger option, you can also add software seed phrase accounts as well?  So basically your waves exchange master account... whether you log in by ledger or software, is essentially the same thing?  So why do people log in with ledger... vs software?

Also why is there not more discussion on this?  This is much more complicated for people that already have a waves seed address with waves in the waves exchange desktop client... and then wanting to move the waves to the nano ledger.  I would not be shocked if someone makes a mistake somewhere during this process such as thinking they did it correctly when they didn't.  There is literally no video that shows on how to do this where you are doing this under the software login option.
jerry0

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 07:16:49 PM

To anyone that store their waves with nano ledger and LOGIN by LEDGER... can you also LOGIN by SOFTWARE option and enter the same password and log in that way and thus access your waves nano ledger account that way as well?

So I spoke with waves reps on this and even they were confused.  That is the reason why I am describing it in detail.

I opened wave exchange desktop client.  I then decided to click on login by LEDGER.  I entered the same exact waves password I use for login by SOFTWARE.  When I did this, I was logged in.  I still do not know why this is possible with the same password.  Because when I created a new waves nano ledger account under SOFTWARE login, I remember they never asked me to create a new password.  So its essentially the same password. Waves representatives said it should been a password I created during the process when I created my waves nano ledger account and I mentioned they never asked me to create a new password.

I see I am logged into my waves nano ledger account address.  First off, waves representatives told me I needed my nano ledger physically connected to my pc if I click login by LEDGER... they were incorrect in this.  The person was surprised that I was able to log in to my account this way without the nano ledger connected to my computer.  Then a bit later they said they were incorrect.  You do not need the ledger connected physically to log in with LEDGER option.

Now when I go to switch account, I literally see the other two seed phrase accounts as well.  I have the same exact accounts showing... two seed phrase accounts and the waves nano ledger account.  So if right now I close waves exchange desktop client.  Then open it again and login by SOFTWARE... its of course the same three accounts.  I then told waves reps on this and they said yea... you are right.  So basically there is zero difference whether I login by LEDGER or SOFTWARE because I'm entering the same exact password.  I have access to all three accounts... the waves nano ledger account and the two seed phrase accounts.  If I want to do a transaction with the waves nano ledger account, I need to connect my nano ledger to my pc whether I'm logged in LEDGER or SOFTWARE.  For the seed phrase accounts... doesn't matter if I"m logged in LEDGER or SOFTWARE, i don't need the nano ledger connected because those are seed based accounts.

So based on this, does this all sound confusing to you?  I had few poster say I shouldn't click on the SOFTWARE option and should click on LEDGER to log in.  It's literally the same exact thing.  Unless waves reps made another mistake somewhere in this.  When I had typed in my SOFTWARE password into LEDGER Login and it worked, I had thought the only account that would show up is the waves nano ledger account.  Why is my two seed phrase accounts also connected as well then?

So let say I uninstall and reinstall the waves exchange desktop client.  And then login with nano ledger device... I know I would need to create a new password but would this would also mean it is going to restore all three accounts including the two seed phrase accounts OR only the waves nano ledger account?  So if you restore it with the nano ledger seed phrase, will it restore all three accounts or just that waves nano ledger account?

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2580

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 11:53:57 AM

Are developers or responsible persons from Waves also reading here in this thread? I would be interested to know if there are any plans to set up and support a Tezos gateway on the Waves Exchange?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 741
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2022, 12:48:45 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2022, 01:58:30 AM by MarquiseMuseum

TN 2 cents then continuation 20 cents ($0.00565 2022-02-25)

Waves $14-$22 then below $3

Stablecoin regulation and centralized crypto will cause supercycle bear 2022-2025

Starting today investors on waves and TurtleNetwork can purchase Marquise Museum NFT catalogue at 90% discount compared to Opensea auction rates.

Edition .2 with 28 images will be price adjusted tonight from $300 to $30 000 and 20m M2 swap tokens on waves for 1 NFT cost $400, so the first who buys it gets large discount to encourage market activity. All previous M2 investors with over 20m can already redeem their crypto for NFTs on website.

http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB

https://opensea.io/collection/pimpfashion2

https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES

Edition .3 containing the same NFTs is also for sale in exchange for 4m TN at 90% discount when sold in bulk please read the offer as the buyer makes immediate x10 paper profit and the 4m TN raised will be leased on TN native dex to provide buyback liquidity to the new vault owner.

https://docdro.id/p275zRW

https://opensea.io/collection/pimpfashion3

https://wallet.turtlenetwork.eu/dex?assetId2=9EdFjezCLwhjeNpgC3fyVgLpttwmq4DRc3krgHBizKks&assetId1=TN

Edition .1 is reserved for institutional buyer at $100 000 floor and 1 of these 3 collections will remain in Museum permanent exhibition so the total available public supply is 70 artworks priced between $6000-$30 000.

This digital catalogue was patent examined in 2018 and is a progenitor of the NFT vaulting system. It was appraised to $4m in july 2021 but the erc-20 lacks custom coding in the smart contract so now it is trading at discount.

https://opensea.io/collection/marquise-museum-s-pimp-fashion

https://docdro.id/d42ND6g

https://etherscan.io/token/0xa4daae9552cd2390ee1dcdd1a76bc8d0eea22609

After evaluating NFT market since march 2021 the new conclusion is that this old appraisal is correct at $4m regardless of any custom coding because there are other important unique things with this collection compared to other 2017 art backed cryptos. So E.1 floor remains at $100k and 30 year value will be same growth rate as Warhol 1960-1995 outperforming stocks 3:1 as a pioneer in its category of blockchain integrated art. If you are prospecting NFT for generational store of value this is the place to start with a caveat that liquidity is still poor because of gatekeeping by waves association and CMC.

By the way I am recommending TN to wealthy investors here in Prague they are interested in swop. TN is trading at substance value when $500k because swop listing is worth $400k.

Risk is extremely high but risk reward is ok for a few thousand. Investing in my NFTs is 0% risk because instant x10 paper profit and 95% unlimited refund.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 12:56:44 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2022, 06:20:30 AM by MarquiseMuseum

w5 blow off $76-$84 possibly pierce $200.

then $4.2.

ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
jerry0

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 11:37:15 PM

If you going to stake waves, is every single pool that is shown there safe?  Thus there is no risk to your waves?  The only issue would be some of those pools might not pay you waves or pay you on time?

I notice some pays a little more than others... while others pay weekly, some monthly and others even daily.

There is one waves pool where I staked a while back and still see it available.  Thus best to stick with a pool that you used before with no issue?  I remember they seem to always pay out waves every week or so.

Also I remember I read somewhere that if you have at least x amount of waves, I believe it was at least 1,000 waves, you could start a staking pool or something like that?  Obviously that is a ton of waves to have.  But if you could buy that much or get it, what is the benefit of it?  Could you earn more waves that way as oppose to taking them?

Also is there a reason that waves staking percentage changes?  A while back I recall it was always 6%?  Now its less?
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2022, 08:51:02 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2022, 12:12:43 AM by MarquiseMuseum

Turtlenetwork 3000 times cheaper than waves trading x10 too low compared to sector valuation.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/turtlenetwork/

https://swop.fi/info/3PCdNCULgjM9ZMLEt61M45qxV26ro6o48Jj

https://polarity.exchange/dex?assetId2=TN&assetId1=7RB3BWayeCVPq3kkpkeJZAFv2DYCB5gEwnutEpRofaw4

https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/TN_WAVES

https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/TN_USDN

Same technology and dex as waves so its like buying waves for halv cent.

You will not have time to buy soon because 1 cents sell wall will be wiped and swop will be insta pushed to 2 cents, this is the last chance at halv cent, then 7 cent.

$6000 investment is worth $60 000 next month try and make this profit on futures trading waves not possible. Only room for 1 investor then the liquidity at 1 cent is gone next level 2 cents instant 100% profit from a single trade if you have the money ready now.

Only sell TN when waves ratio is 300 or lower, it is now 3000 times lower, see what will happen very shortly everytime price is x3000 or more difference, it will vertical pump. If it doesnt pump it means waves back to $7.

jerry0

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 01:03:36 AM

When I check turtlenetwork trading volume in the last day there is less than 30 dollars of total trading volume?  I am confused by what you mean someone who have 6000 dollars can buy that much when there is little to no volume?
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2022, 01:58:52 AM

w5 blow off $76-$84 possibly pierce $200.

then $4.2.

The speed of the price going up is too fast It was just $11 few hours ago and when I woke up it's not $17. Could it be because it's time for snapshot and stakers going to get thier share today or they really figured it's time to go up?  WAVES is surprising, it's also hitting its all-time high every time just like BTC. Do you think the Russia-Ukraine war makes WAVES a lot appealing for Russian traders?

You have a passion for horny art by the way.  Cheesy

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2022, 11:52:11 AM

When I check turtlenetwork trading volume in the last day there is less than 30 dollars of total trading volume?  I am confused by what you mean someone who have 6000 dollars can buy that much when there is little to no volume?

The volume is swop and polarity.

jerry0

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 08:34:27 PM

So I just noticed that you could even store usdt, usdc, BNB in the waves exchange account.  Did waves allowed these coins back then? 

Also with usdt and usdc, you could send usdt and usdc with either the ERC20 tokens or BSC (BEP20) or Polygon.  I only of the first two and tron.  But you can basically store both Usdt/usdc ERC20 and usdt/usdc BSC in the waves exchange wallet?  BNB only shows ETH though.

But are there many people here that store their coins whether its BTC or ETH in their waves wallet as store it there as oppose to say software wallets or exchanges?
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 08:10:24 AM

Can we get an official statement here regarding the de-listing of XMR, DASH and ZCash? There are not so many other coins available on the Waveschain (even though the team is working on adding more now), so why remove them?
Is it a problem for Waves.Exchange to have privacy coins? Or will those coins at any time in the future come back?
Marquise$Museum

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2022, 03:51:48 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2022, 04:09:38 AM by Marquise$Museum

take profit waves ($20) buy TN ($0.006) same sector exposure 1/3000th valuation, childs play.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 12:43:46 AM

How trading fees is calculated on waves.exchange ! it seem they changed it and became more expensive than centralized exchange, i did few trades and booom 1 waves gone in fees
codehtcmail

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 11:19:10 AM

How trading fees is calculated on waves.exchange ! it seem they changed it and became more expensive than centralized exchange, i did few trades and booom 1 waves gone in fees

I think it was 0.003 Waves/transaction in the past, now it is 0.01, you can pay it in other tokens as well

alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 03:06:11 PM

I think it was 0.003 Waves/transaction in the past, now it is 0.01, you can pay it in other tokens as well

on waves-btc pair , buy order pay 0.01 waves fees which is $0.17 now whatever the amount you trade , sell order you pay 47k satoshi 17$ , insane , they are trying to boost wx token price on the back of traders , waves.exchange is doomed
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2022, 09:53:48 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2022, 10:19:19 PM by MarquiseMuseum

WX launch was a mistake of course the increased exchange fees should be tied to waves not something random like WX which is diluting waves. But as it was understood WX is built on a different protocol and this is the reason for all the new tokens in the ecosystem.

M2 is now available as sponsor token for waves transactions, 10 000 is the fee in M2.

Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 »
  Print  

Jump to: