Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129478 times)
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 09:43:48 AM

well %95 of  all coins belong to one single guy.the owner sasha ivanov.
so he can pump it to eternity if he wants which he is doing right now.

Are you not actually embarrassed to write such nonsense here? For anyone who is somewhat familiar with the matter and the project, it is easy to refute your claim. Sasha must really be a genius if he could do everything that you write here Cheesy
Hehe, I was also thinking: If it was so easy for him to pull this off: why didn't he do it earlier? and why didn't he take over the crypto market already?  Cheesy
The pump is pretty incredible, but other Alts have seen similar ones in the past. Let's see for how long the price will go up and stay high this time. Last May the happy days of ATHs in the $30-40s only lasted for a bit longer than a week!
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2022, 12:32:15 PM

M2 waves market will deactivate because of high order fees, no organic activity/no ticker verification and failure of TN to deliver after waiting 2 years

Investors with over 20m M2 should swap tokens for E.2 NFTs as liquidity is removed from waves

100 $USDT fee per swap and KYC is also required

https://www.marquisemuseum.com/cube

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 02:09:47 PM

well %95 of  all coins belong to one single guy.the owner sasha ivanov.
so he can pump it to eternity if he wants which he is doing right now.
making hundreds of millions longing on futures and pumping his coin,2 birds one stone.
this is crypto at its worst ladies and gentleman.

the least of thing provide a proof to support your claim
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2022, 04:29:46 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2022, 06:03:32 PM by MarquiseMuseum

I will try and arrange a commissioned IEO for the ERC-20 which is 100% intact and indiluted since 2017 inorder to monetize the illiquid 3m USDT. It is the first art backed crypto vault so there may or may not be value because of that reason.

The vaulting system is secondary to Openseas inherent auction mechanism as the liquidity support can be provided inside the platform. The benefit of the vault is for fractionalization and collateralizing NFTs.

M2 investors new and old will stand to profit from swapping 20m tokens in exchange for 1 NFT because the proposed value of E.2 batch is 30.000 USDT per unit and this price is adjusted quarterly.

To those who tried to sabotage this project since inception, you have failed.

You can try and:

-copy something but it will not be valuable whether Apes or Ducks, it does not matter.

-block it from visibility like Wavescap

-block the ticker like Waves association

-sabotage the trading in waves by manipulating price it will not work, you have failed this psyop. It is over because the true value is in the ERC-20. You mistakenly tried to be the big gordon gekkos but you are children who dont understand how generational value is created.

-Sabotage TurtleNetwork market. It is mentally deranged and not a free market system because the price of TN should be 20 cents right now not half cent, so what is going on do you expect to create some kind of successful manipulation when making such amateur behaviour? It is a comedy but unfortunately the laughing part is costing me money and time so who is paying for this?

So for the last time, M2 owners with 20m tokens you can swap this for your NFTs on Opensea and we forget about M2 for a while until the sabotage stops when the enemy understands that they dont control the source of this value which is Opensea and ERC-20. The waves token is not important anymore and now that everybodys true face was revealed, I will never put another dollar into this crap.

This is not a decentralized free market it is neofeudalist and it is of the worst type.

There is curiosity value in M2 token because of 4 year price tracking data but it does not warrant any form of spending until there is sales or organic activity. And most importantly with the amount of sabotage absolutely all money flow on my part will stop, tomorrow 2000 USDT out until the manipulation and economic warfare stops. next week 1500 USDT more, not going into this, next month same and so on. All money, *out*.

And if the ERC-20 IEO is successful with 3 million USDT, zero money going into waves ecosystem, that's 0.

https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 05:55:21 PM

I will try and arrange a commissioned IEO for the ERC-20 which is 100% intact and indiluted since 2017 inorder to monetize the illiquid 3m USDT. It is the first art backed crypto vault so there may or may not be value because of that reason.

The vaulting system is secondary to Openseas inherent auction mechanism as the liquidity support can be provided inside the platform. The benefit of the vault is for fractionalization and collateralizing NFTs.

M2 investors new and old will stand to profit from swapping 20m tokens in exchange for 1 NFT because the proposed value of E.2 batch is 30.000 USDT per unit and this price is adjusted quarterly.

To those who tried to sabotage this project since inception, you have failed.

You can try and:

-copy something but it will not be valuable whether Apes or Ducks, it does not matter.

-block it from visibility like Wavescap

-block the ticker like Waves association

-sabotage the trading in waves by manipulating price it will not work, you have failed this psyop. It is over because the true value is in the ERC-20. You mistakenly tried to be the big gordon gekkos but you are children who dont understand how generational value is created.

-Sabotage TurtleNetwork market. It is mentally deranged and not a free market system because the price of TN should be 20 cents right now not half cent, so what is going on do you expect to create some kind of successful manipulation when making such amateur behaviour? It is a comedy but unfortunately the laughing part is costing me money and time so who is paying for this?

So for the last time, M2 owners with 20m tokens you can swap this for your NFTs on Opensea and we forget about M2 for a while until the sabotage stops when the enemy understands that they dont control the source of this value which is Opensea and ERC-20. The waves token is not important anymore and now that everybodys true face was revealed, I will never put another dollar into this crap.

This is not a decentralized free market it is neofeudalist and it is of the worst type.

There is curiosity value in M2 token because of 4 year price tracking data but it does not warrant any form of spending until there is sales or organic activity. And most importantly with the amount of sabotage absolutely all money flow on my part will stop, tomorrow 2000 USDT out until the manipulation and economic warfare stops. next week 1500 USDT more, not going into this, next month same and so on. All money, *out*.

And if the ERC-20 IEO is successful with 3 million USDT, zero money going into waves ecosystem, that's 0.

Whoever is the mind beind this warfare you have no power here and I would like to know who you are. You are nothing to me except a megalomaniac gatekeeper perpetuator of status quo.

I think I am not the only one here who doen't understand or care what you're saying, you tried a project, it failed, move on, stop blaming others for the failure.
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2022, 06:05:25 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2022, 09:08:27 PM by MarquiseMuseum

This does not concern you what so ever.

Stop regurgitating platitudes when you dont know what you are talking about.

I tried to be a good little capitalist but there will only be war now against neofeudalists and royal military industrial complex.

BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS RIGGED.

and it is not because of the project whether or not it is commercial failure it is the things that were illuminated during development over 4 years.

If these mofos would have not bothered with the power moves then this would have evaporated in peace and quiet, instead they are trying to provoke people who will take action sooner or later if I can only find out who it is.

Some things are determined by birth status especially top 1 % stuff but of course this is something you dont understand, something I did not until recently.

I can tell you this,

CMC tracking
Waves ticker
Wavescap listing
Top 20 IEO

easy 3-4 million USDT overnight monetization and then what will happen, how far can this moon? Look at Apes 14 billion cap but it is too early to conclude in peak bull, let is experience deep bear first then we know for sure. But still, this is the first of its type so 4m is on the low spectrum, 100m not impossible maybe few billion if Binance.

So maybe you understand why I am furious over this it is alot of money involved but these turds think waves M2 is the big prize it is not it is the ERC-20 which they cannot influence.

All this sabotaging and gatekeeping is useless waste of time and money for them because if only 1 top exchange agrees to IEO, it is over.

I am already receiving good offers from some top 40 but its 10k fee which because of the sabotage I do not have. And it should be top 25 or higher to really be sure of the multi million profit I am not so sure about anything lower because Uniswap and Waves are quite highly ranked on the dex side anf it does not provide traction regardless.

Waves m2 is novelty value because of 4 year price tracking data compared to all other NFTx vaults which are 2021 or later as they did not invent or even think about this thing while I was filing a patent for it way back in 2018.

https://tc.prv.se/aktinsyn/servlet/akt/?lang=sv&ansnr=18001404

The investors in m2 are by the grace of generosity handed a small fortune from E.2 of this collection which I do not owe anyone to provide as the Original ERC-20 backed by E.1 is much more valuable without diluting supply base.

http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB

https://opensea.io/collection/pimpfashion2

They are instructed to swap if 20m or more because support for Waves M2 will freeze due to consistent sabotage by waves and their henchmen. So I will exit with all money from waves and find something else and wait for Opensea sales.

https://etherscan.io/token/0xa4daae9552cd2390ee1dcdd1a76bc8d0eea22609

https://opensea.io/collection/marquise-museum-s-pimp-fashion

Waves does not provide anything of lasting value whereas this catalogue is a historical cultural crypto artifact that will only increase in value over time same as Warhol and other 20th century pioneers.

Waves pumpers mistakenly look at vires LTV and think that it is real money flowing in but it is the waves price increase that is causing the number inflation.

And wx seriously, no comment.

So like I said long time ago on twitter with Sign art and their own NFT ducks this is 300 kg ERC-20 Gorilla that is being sabotaged by puny competitors with very small brain who cannot innovate only copy from others.

Soon they will find the price for such sabotage well it is the price of many millions which will NOT go into Waves anymore. It will be directed into other systems.

It is your responsibility as an investor to find the real valuable projects and invest in them with clarity of mind but how is this possible when it is being usurped and hidden in the attic by some power hungry tyrants?

From this I make the case that we are not dealing in a free market system anymore or if it ever was. This is now a Neofeudal manorial realm.

With this usurping expect strong kickback by the ones who are not part of the insider group, very strong such as warfare. This is a collision of ideologies and core business ethics which prevents global conflict, these people dont understand such things they think they can fuck people over and claim vast fortunes without enabling legitimate projects to share in the new wealth and believe that there are no any consequences? Wrong.

This is high level stuff I propose you go back to retail speculating on Binance futures and enjoy getting rekt by their liquidation algos.

You would not know value if it stared you in the face, which it is right now. Evident by your snarky comment and lack of insight into the matter.

The only thing I agree with is the persistently low organic activity in key traction areas like social, website, market and importantly Opensea but as long as there is no sale it does not rank on their leadersboard so no one can find it because there are ten thousand artists there now.

But to say that I blame everyone else completely is incorrect this was a slow starter since the beginning it could be the technical quality or lack thereof or some other execution point I dont know but the sabotage does not exactly help at all.

The 2018 patent was supposed to be the foundational revenue generator for the Museum the art was only a place holder to demonstrate the integration. It this patent had been approved I would be collecting royalty on every APE trade on Binance right now $$$

I understood early in the application process which obtained WIPO IPC Priority that it would be impossible to uphold and legall protect without a team of lawyers on retainer. Imagine trying to fight Binance in court over this?? Too many loop holes and cost prohibitive so the focus was redirected into the art itself.

People want to buy the distraction, ducks apes, let them burn their capital on fads it is part of the natural selection..

jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 11:17:30 PM

Has anyone here staked usdt or usdc in vires finance and earn interest this way?  i am confused why they seem to advertise 50% or even 30% APY on these coins?  But are these the true rates?  Has anyone here did this for a long period of time and can confirm this?  But the rate changes daily? 

Because  if this is true, why would anyone not put lot of money into it?  if someone has 100k, they going to earn around 30k a year?  This seems way too much as  i always heard 10% is the max stablecoin rate where it isn't a concern.
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2022, 01:51:17 AM

sell 59/0012 this is.Multi year resistance.

buy 20 zone.

predicting impulsive TN 3 cents or more, x10 000 waves ratio x30 under 4 year average, target 20-30 cents could go parabolic to 34 usd be prepared.

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2022, 02:02:12 AM

Has anyone here staked usdt or usdc in vires finance and earn interest this way?  i am confused why they seem to advertise 50% or even 30% APY on these coins?  But are these the true rates?  Has anyone here did this for a long period of time and can confirm this?  But the rate changes daily?  

Because  if this is true, why would anyone not put lot of money into it?  if someone has 100k, they going to earn around 30k a year?  This seems way too much as  i always heard 10% is the max stablecoin rate where it isn't a concern.

Don't trust such kind of platform when it's too good to be true, 30% is definitely too good. There ain't no reason the team to really give that kind of return.  Looking at Vires.Finance I didn't see any 30%.

buy 20 zone.

predicting impulsive TN 3 cents or more, x10 000 waves ratio x30 under 4 year average, target 20-30 cents could go parabolic to 34 usd be prepared.

Looks very overbought already, sold everything. Done. Waiting for the price to crash. Maybe in a week, its surprising that it jump too high from $32 to $58 at a very short period of time. Whats going on?

codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 04:36:57 AM

Has anyone here staked usdt or usdc in vires finance and earn interest this way?  i am confused why they seem to advertise 50% or even 30% APY on these coins?  But are these the true rates?  Has anyone here did this for a long period of time and can confirm this?  But the rate changes daily?  

Because  if this is true, why would anyone not put lot of money into it?  if someone has 100k, they going to earn around 30k a year?  This seems way too much as  i always heard 10% is the max stablecoin rate where it isn't a concern.

Don't trust such kind of platform when it's too good to be true, 30% is definitely too good. There ain't no reason the team to really give that kind of return.  Looking at Vires.Finance I didn't see any 30%.

buy 20 zone.

Looks very overbought already, sold everything. Done. Waiting for the price to crash. Maybe in a week, its surprising that it jump too high from $32 to $58 at a very short period of time. Whats going on?

Me too wish to know what's going on, is there a new project ? manipulation ?
As for TN, I doubt it will ever exceed 20 cents at best, I bought Elastos at 3, was expecting at least half of ATH (45-50) didn't happen. So I don't expect much from TN either.
unheiliger

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 07:47:02 AM

It is hard to tell what is going on.

However, when you take a look at the exchanges you can see that binance had lost nearly 50% of waves tokens in the last 30 days.

Most tokens, that were removed from exchanges, were afterward locked in the USD-N smart contract, which mainly lead to the increase in Waves price.

Vires normally has rates around 20% for stable coins. I'am providing stable coins at vires from the beginning and never had any issues.
Noticiasbitcoin

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 04:52:46 AM

Hello, I am contacting you to help me with the balance I have in my wallet, because I do not understand why I have a total of 26.82806175 waves, but available I have 0.84475404 waves, and I want to withdraw all my balance but I only have a small amount available.

I mean, I would like my available balance to be 26.82806175 waves but I don't know how to do that.

I remember I have had that account since 2016 approx if I remember correctly and I almost never touched that balance and I had it in the waves lite client app but I think that no longer works and at that time I had placed in leasing my waves balance, maybe that is the reason for the disparity of regular balance and available balance, but I don't know how to solve that and that is why I hope you can help me.
unheiliger

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 07:31:22 AM

Hello, I am contacting you to help me with the balance I have in my wallet, because I do not understand why I have a total of 26.82806175 waves, but available I have 0.84475404 waves, and I want to withdraw all my balance but I only have a small amount available.

I mean, I would like my available balance to be 26.82806175 waves but I don't know how to do that.

I remember I have had that account since 2016 approx if I remember correctly and I almost never touched that balance and I had it in the waves lite client app but I think that no longer works and at that time I had placed in leasing my waves balance, maybe that is the reason for the disparity of regular balance and available balance, but I don't know how to solve that and that is why I hope you can help me.

You have to explain a bit more in detail how you want to access your waves.

I think your waves are staked, that is the reason why you can not access them.
If you have your seed you need to access your wallet via the Webinterface of waves.exchange or the app and unstake the waves.

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 10:04:18 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2022, 10:42:58 AM by MarquiseMuseum

Wx fair value is 100m USD on 20k daily exchanges x0.15 when wx x1.7.
It does not matter if the fee is 1.5 wx at 0.17 usd or 0.015 at 17 the P/E multiplier is configured for growth (x50). The outcome is still 20m -100m or 0.002 - 0.1 per wx.
If exchange transactions increase or wx is adapted for more forms of tx the market cap will increase.

Fully diluted cap is today 1.7 billion.

The value of waves is basically zero because majority of tx on the network is exchanges and this operation was migrated to wx. Binance listing is worth  a few tens of millions because of visibility and cost of listing fee. To say that 5 billion market cap is speculative is an understatement.

The 100% apy in wx usdn pool is achieved by low circulating supply (15m tokens). In this case the APY is calculating a P/E multiplier of x15 which is quite low for high tech growth sector but normal for mature fortune 500 companies outside tech. Waves pool should be 0% apy to reflect reality.

The conclusion is that anyone who locks wx now at 100% apy for any duration of time (max is 4 years) will lose 95% during bear market and also lose all apy as this will decrease as circulating supply increases.

I don't know if the issuer made a miscalculation when configuring these tokenomics for launch or if this is a deliberate fraud. There is always the chance that network exchanges will increase so maybe they are banking on that, it is possible.

Risk reward is not good on such hypotethical network increase at x900 P/E.

The difference between TN and WX exchange fee is that the latter is dynamic and for this reason it is easier to build a valuation model. For example TN is always 0.04 fee regardless if the price is halv cent or 5 cents so the market value can be 75k or 750k it is dependant on other factors whereas Wx is maintaining equilibrium by dynamic pricing perhaps this is something TN should consider for implementation? In that case the network fees could be toggled at baseline 0.04 today at 0.005.

My advice to TN team is to copy waves new fee structure and bump the base fee from 0.04 to 0.12 but not create a new token to mirror wx and rather keep native TN to build value and market confidence. Waves diluted its own native token with wx completely without merit.

The market cap of waves went up 600% in the 30 days after this fee modification was activated.

bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2221

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 10:34:16 AM

Like unheiliger already mentioned and you too it seems your Waves are staking. You can use waves.exchange. Click "sign-up" -> Software -> enter a password you have created yourself -> enter your seedphrase.
After logging in, go to "Investestemts" and you should see that your Waves are staking. Then click unstaked and after a certain number of blocks (I think it is 1000 blocks) you should have access to all your Waves again.
Waves.support

Activity: 1311
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 02:13:07 PM

2022 is the year Waves reaches Mass Adoption! Waves Labs is introducing the 2022 Growth plan
 for the Waves Ecosystem.

🥇Goal = 5m MAUs and $10b TVL (50% there already)

🏋️‍♀️How = Ecosystem Fund w/ accelerator program + brand marketing and events presence across the US
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 02:22:07 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2022, 02:34:33 PM by MarquiseMuseum

This is a blow off exit pump, sell all waves and dont buy back.

Strongest buy advice was issued at 54 cents in 2019 at wick bottom, now it is time to dump and move on because this looks like clown circus.

Price at time of sell advice, 62 usd.

Anyone who doesn't enter at this level, should find another occupation.

The only thing that could happen is bitcoin crash, waves will then wick to $0.5.

Time of writing: $8200 btc, $0.75 waves 19/11 2019.

$0.53 was 3 year bottom.

xyz

Activity: 1852
Merit: 772

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 02:33:32 PM

I issued strongest buy advice at 54 cents in 2019 at rock bottom, now it is time to dump and move on because this looks like clown circus.

I don't sell before Waves is one of the first 10 in CMC! Wink

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 02:35:29 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2022, 02:49:44 PM by MarquiseMuseum

I issued strongest buy advice at 54 cents in 2019 at rock bottom, now it is time to dump and move on because this looks like clown circus.

I don't sell before Waves is one of the first 10 in CMC! Wink

enjoy -99% 3 year ice age.

Investors who buy here or does not sell, time to find janitor job because this is not for you.

My coin is increasing in ranking because of waves pump so don't mind this at all, completely objective observation:

https://coincodex.com/crypto/marquise-museum/?period=1Y

Shorted 200 million M2 since 2019 so it is soon time to buy back and pump it. A very good short cover.

See everyone at 13 usd mid april. Maybe we can get something done there but probably it will go to sub dollar because of this ludicrous parabola which is completely decoupled from rest of competition.

Wx APY is realistic for the moment but waves is turned into ponzi tbh. too bad. But I guess waves team want to switch to wx protocl which they control and can set the market cap for so who is doing the lunatic waves pumping I dont know but feel bad for the guy where was he at 54 cents when the rest of us were buying.

Waves was in this ranking zone a few years ago and then the floor went. Everything eventually goes back to baseline and this is now what happened with waves and the same will happen with TurtleNetwork which is trading x10 000 waves rate. 4 year average was x300 this means 20 cent TN. It can take a long time it can take 1 day but it will happen eventually.

Buy TN 0.006.

https://swop.fi/info/3PCdNCULgjM9ZMLEt61M45qxV26ro6o48Jj

TN is waves clone. Market cap 500k trading at substance value as swop listing is worth 500k alone.

elma

Activity: 1932
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 03:37:19 PM

Ok ! I'm going to quickly sell all my Waves (hodling since ico) to buy Turtle ! Cheesy

ohoh...turtle network 411$ trading volume a day....

"Qu’on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme, j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre.“ (Richelieu)
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: