Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129447 times)
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2022, 07:48:24 AM

@MarquiseMuseum Sell your shit. What are these MarquiseMuseum tokens you distribute?  Grin

selling 57 after ivanov cover his 400m short.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2022, 09:26:03 AM

In some rumors posted in social media, its said that Blackrock and Citadel initial this bear market by selling their 100K BTC.  But this rumor is still to be confirmed though.

This in one of these rumors.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2022, 04:57:03 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2022, 05:10:53 AM by MarquiseMuseum

1. Waves up 20.55

2. otherwise ivanov exit scam buy my NFTs only thing with lasting value from genesis crypto era.

Christies and NEXO wont touch it so we need to find private collectors.
top korean exchange is ready for IEO monetization 3m USDT need 100k financing.

they are waiting.

https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2022, 02:47:09 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2022, 12:22:03 PM by MarquiseMuseum

10 000 USD in on liquidation cascade then M2 moon pump

c

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2022, 12:06:25 AM

short squeeze incoming 20.5 up to 57 usd.

time of prediction: 2022-05-23 2:07, 5.9 usd.

codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 06:20:13 AM

short squeeze incoming 20.5 up to 57 usd.

time of prediction: 2022-05-23 2:07, 5.9 usd.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 05:59:12 AM

When you guys sell waves on the waves exchange, what are you selling it for?  On sites like coinbase and binance, you sell your coins for usd or usdt or usdc or btc or other altcoins.   But what about waves?  Because usdn doesn't seem to be always pegged to the dollar.  Back then when it always was pegged to the dollar, that was what most people did?  Or do most people always sell it for usdc or usdt or btc?

Also i read about some people saying withdraws taking long.  can someone explain to me what they mean by that?  im someone that has waves in the waves exchange and do not trade or anything like that. Only stake waves.  But some coins you can't just withdraw to another wallet or something?  So if i sell some waves now for usdc or usdt or btc, it will show up in my wallet... but some of the coins take long to withdraw?  That doesn't make sense here.

So having waves in the waves exchange is like keeping waves in an actual exchange like coinbase and binance?  So its not like your own wallet like how the old waves wallets were before the waves exchange?  What if you have it connected to a nano ledger then?  So if you trade waves for usdc or usdt or btc, then you withdraw to ether nano ledger or colnbase, that isn't immediate similar to how you have waves in your wallet and send waves to another waves seed address of yours?
Pascal Parvex

Activity: 578
Merit: 93

I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2022, 07:37:41 AM

So if i sell some waves now for usdc or usdt or btc, it will show up in my wallet... but some of the coins take long to withdraw?  That doesn't make sense here.

So having waves in the waves exchange is like keeping waves in an actual exchange like coinbase and binance?

Withdrawing to another Blockchain can take quite a long time, this is not the fault of Waves. The Waves.Exchange is a DEX with the comfort of a CEX. You control your private keys.

coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 09:51:23 AM

When you guys sell waves on the waves exchange, what are you selling it for?  On sites like coinbase and binance, you sell your coins for usd or usdt or usdc or btc or other altcoins.   But what about waves?  Because usdn doesn't seem to be always pegged to the dollar.  Back then when it always was pegged to the dollar, that was what most people did?  Or do most people always sell it for usdc or usdt or btc?
USDN is highlighted on the Waves.Exchange for obvious reasons. I wouldn't keep USDN for long term storage currently as I am not convinced that it will hold the peg if we continue with the current bear market for a while longer.
In your case, I would sell Waves for USDN and then USDN for USDC or USDT (whatever you prefer). The withdrawal of USDC and USDT to another blockchain is also pretty fast and I never had any problems with that.
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 12:54:32 AM

Looks like Museum will soon be able to buy back 10 000 waves at 1-2 dollars.

M2 market cap will grow above waves then.

But it will not happen because now it is time for short cover 20.5 and then double top 57 USD.

Today +5000%:

https://coincodex.com/crypto/marquise-museum/?period=1M

Soon more market cap than waves...

40 000 USD in reserve, still unspent waiting for liquidiation cascade but it will not happen because this market is RIGGED

hyperinflation double top first, prediction still valid.

codehtcmail

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 07:41:15 AM

Looks like Museum will soon be able to buy back 10 000 waves at 1-2 dollars.

M2 market cap will grow above waves then.

But it will not happen because now it is time for short cover 20.5 and then double top 57 USD.

Today +5000%:

https://coincodex.com/crypto/marquise-museum/?period=1M

Soon more market cap than waves...

40 000 USD in reserve, still unspent waiting for liquidiation cascade but it will not happen because this market is RIGGED

hyperinflation double top first, prediction still valid.
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 03:58:43 PM

Time for the Waves DeFi Revival Master Plan! 📜

Here is the plan to build Waves DeFi back better than ever. 💪
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 07:04:32 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2022, 08:16:30 PM by MarquiseMuseum

Ivanov will be special guest on Interpol redlist soon.

He is now voting to liquidate 400m USDN with a majority Vires stake which will not be repaid to community and this will also depeg USDN massively while he is shorting using 400m USDC/USDT.

Waves might completeply implode soon below 50 cents and Binance delisting.

It does look very bad for this guy.

There were many red flags with NXT and WUSD, we tried to tell you but no one cared, only greed.

In my opinion, only Vintage NFTs will have long store of value from this crypto era. Museum market cap soon above waves...

Option number 1 does not look good for Ivanov, so I think option 2, 57 usd short cover is the more probable with terminal bottom in 4 zone maybe liquidation cascade first 50 cents

What Sasha will gain from Option 2?

1. Short profit with 400m short from 60 usd, how much? 1 billion?

2. Community hero for liquidating 400m usdn back to vires investors.

3. Top global crypto market cap as waves will go up x15-x150 while everything else already tanked.

40k USD waiting for ivanovs next move, 50 cents waves? 80k waves ok thanks the Museum accepts.

Museum shorts are 500 waves 13.7 usd, 7000 waves 3.4 usd.

Save this post because it is right on the money and will probably be deleted.

This is not speculation simply look at the poster above me, waves team are telling the story of this scam out loud on purpose or not I don't know. There is still time to salvage this circus but it will be expensive, so there must be a short cover back to 57 usd to use profits and pay the 400m usdn liquidation.

Even with all this new money shorting at -95% is quite sketchy, there are other big fishes out there waiting to bite at this range. Like Goldman Sachs who unraveled the fud at 64 usd peak. They have more money than Ivanov. His 1 billion profit can be eaten in a few hours. Then the Americans will have minority stake in Russias big crypto bet.

Or maybe we should spread this whale short to wall street bets community? and let them know about the complete setup. I think they will enjoy wrecking this scam.

Update 1:
I am requesting this post to be published in WSB crypto section to liquidate sashas 1 billion short from 60 usd.

This scheme will also be sent to Interpol and SEC financial crimes division

Pascal Parvex

Activity: 578
Merit: 93

I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 09:07:34 PM

He is now voting to liquidate 400m USDN with a majority Vires stake which will not be repaid to community and this will also depeg USDN massively while he is shorting using 400m USDC/USDT.

There were many red flags with NXT and WUSD, we tried to tell you but no one cared, only greed.

So you missed his Twitter thread about this or did not fully understand it.

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 09:51:15 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2022, 12:11:06 AM by MarquiseMuseum

So you missed his Twitter thread about this or did not fully understand it.

Talk to authorities not me. A complaint was filed tonight.

You need to stop listening to blabbermouth and look at his actions instead.

For me the line in the sand was the comedian clown circus of gwx voting which is suppose to be a community vote and here is Sasha almighty killing all the community tokens from verification.

So who was behind the decisions in bettertokens? Ivanov

WA? Ivanov.

Everytime it is the same person behind the sabotage.

This guy alone costed my project a fortune in potential revenue.

5 years waiting, one of the original art cryptos with potentially huge unmonetized value? what did they do with it? tried to sabotage by waging ecnomic warfare against their own investors and community tokens. sick.

The hypocrisy of censoring them and calling them scam all the while being the greatest perpetrators of fraud themselves. It is a bona fide cause for warfare.

This is not my battle it is the vires investors who must take this to the next level but there is enough from me at this stage to join a complaint of market fraud simply driven by the WUSD scam in 2020 and the verification madness.

the dude belongs in jail and he is trying to smooth it over with the liquidation talk it is vapid and it is a lost cause because you will never see a penny of this 400m USDN. this was his modus operandi since many years simply look in this thread with the wall after wall of complaints by nxt and wusd investors. Now will join the party Vires investors.

400 million is a level that will register with police, it will not go unnoticed and the 60 usd to 4 usd short will also not pass. funds will be confiscated, he will be thrown in jail and waves delisted. twitter wont save him at this point. it is desperate. perhaps GRU will save him and he can sit hidden in Russia and spend this illicit billions but forget international travels...

credit for this should go to the goldman guys on twitter who alarmed the community about this exit.

IF this 400 million is repaid to investors then it is simply because he is scared shitless at this point to rob it, maybe understadning inside this criminal skull that he will be utterly fucked if he takes it. But my guess is that he will find an excuse to keep this money such as regulation news or something else.

In order to finance the liquidation waves short must be covered so waves will pump to 60 usd. I have never seen anything of this level of market manipulation, it is unbelievable that he thinks this will go unnoticed jesus christ.

or is the plan to "release" the 400m to ivanov without any collateral? lol.

these douche bags may be tech wizards used to everybody swallowing their bs and sometimes cool inventions. But for finance pros what ivanov is doing now is like 5 years old child, it is very bad for him to go into something he does not understand which is finance. especially with this street level scam history nxt and wusd it could not make him look any worse taking aim at 400m vires capital and nuking waves by shorting it and all the while denying all of it. its scary and its a fucking train wreck. donning kruger hard at play.

The best advice is for waves team to report itself to the authorities for unintentional malpractice and hire a good lawyer. if they argue incompetence maybe there is a chance of getting away with heavy fines instead of prison. Mens rea. But they must stop trying to fix this problem because everyday it will only grow and get worse. They are out of their element completely. the more they publish on twitter and medium the more culpable they look and police will harvest all of this material for the investigation.

codehtcmail

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 10:58:54 PM

In my opinion, only Vintage NFTs will have long store of value from this crypto era. Museum market cap soon above waves...

Option number 1 does not look good for Ivanov, so I think option 2, 57 usd short cover is the more probable with terminal bottom in 4 zone maybe liquidation cascade first 50 cents

What Sasha will gain from Option 2?

1. Short profit with 400m short from 60 usd, how much? 1 billion?

2. Community hero for liquidating 400m usdn back to vires investors.

3. Top global crypto market cap as waves will go up x15-x150 while everything else already tanked.

40k USD waiting for ivanovs next move, 50 cents waves? 80k waves ok thanks the Museum accepts.

Museum shorts are 500 waves 13.7 usd, 7000 waves 3.4 usd.

Save this post because it is right on the money and will probably be deleted.

This is not speculation simply look at the poster above me, waves team are telling the story of this scam out loud on purpose or not I don't know. There is still time to salvage this circus but it will be expensive, so there must be a short cover back to 57 usd to use profits and pay the 400m usdn liquidation.

Even with all this new money shorting at -95% is quite sketchy, there are other big fishes out there waiting to bite at this range. Like Goldman Sachs who unraveled the fud at 64 usd peak. They have more money than Ivanov. His 1 billion profit can be eaten in a few hours. Then the Americans will have minority stake in Russias big crypto bet.

Or maybe we should spread this whale short to wall street bets community? and let them know about the complete setup. I think they will enjoy wrecking this scam.

Update 1:
I am requesting this post to be published in WSB crypto section to liquidate sashas 1 billion short from 60 usd.

This scheme will also be sent to Interpol and SEC financial crimes division

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 11:07:53 PM

Stop the 400m waves short on binance and repay vires investors and any illicit gain from this market defrauding event. Then they should discontinue vires and usdn until investigation closes and best case there is a small fine instead of big problems in exchange for cooperating with authorities at an early stage and without any investor harm.

Do not attempt to solve it with any more bogus medium articles, you are making it much worse.

Step 2: hire good legal counsel.

coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 05:57:24 AM

Stop the 400m waves short on binance and repay vires investors and any illicit gain from this market defrauding event. Then they should discontinue vires and usdn until investigation closes and best case there is a small fine instead of big problems in exchange for cooperating with authorities at an early stage and without any investor harm.
Who filed a complaint? Against whom (the Waves team)?
I agree with you that the whole Vires situation is pretty ugly, but (so far) unlike Terra/Luna not much money was lost by investors (Ok Waves is 90% down, but many cryptos are down similar amounts...). USDN is (still) pretty stable and Vires investors can get out via vTokens (with some losses). I think the outcry were much worse if they actually would "discontinue vires and usdn" and trap holders of those coins.
The whole system is slowly falling apart, let's see if they can turn it around. My current guess is, that they won't be able to do it by their newly introduced methods only. Maybe in a lucky turn of events we'll see some crypto rally pushing the Waves price high enough to save the system?
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 08:20:37 PM

Well, if this rat's platform can not turn back my $500k within 2 years, then this toilet is a place for shit.

Check transaction text: https://wavesblockexplorer.com/tx/Fc17FGwFjUtnBeaPnqbcz9ToxGdeCALDKQ2fAhrZExmW

It's the same as this:

21/04/22 21:01:47
Кaдыpoвцы cняли видeo нa фoнe пылaющeгo Mapиyпoля и зaявляют, чтo пpикaз пyтинa и кaдыpoвa oтнocитeльнo "cпeцoпepaции пo УHИЧTOЖEHИЮ Mapиyпoля пoчти выпoлнeнo".

Ужe нe cкpывaют, зaчeм oни пpишли в Укpaинy.

Xyйлo пpeдaлo нapoд CCCP.
Пpyф:
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmU19b1JqokECbvQGVrc2oXajVinJJXc6hBNEtWRz7ZkTD
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmcdKhNVD8j5hDAFfiKDjSASnFwnQ9yMaRqpHYqR4XQcUB

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 11:45:24 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2022, 12:14:21 AM by MarquiseMuseum

Well, if this rat's platform can not turn back my $500k within 2 years, then this toilet is a place for shit.

Check transaction text: https://wavesblockexplorer.com/tx/Fc17FGwFjUtnBeaPnqbcz9ToxGdeCALDKQ2fAhrZExmW

It's the same as this:

21/04/22 21:01:47
Кaдыpoвцы cняли видeo нa фoнe пылaющeгo Mapиyпoля и зaявляют, чтo пpикaз пyтинa и кaдыpoвa oтнocитeльнo "cпeцoпepaции пo УHИЧTOЖEHИЮ Mapиyпoля пoчти выпoлнeнo".

Ужe нe cкpывaют, зaчeм oни пpишли в Укpaинy.

Xyйлo пpeдaлo нapoд CCCP.
Пpyф:
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmU19b1JqokECbvQGVrc2oXajVinJJXc6hBNEtWRz7ZkTD
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmcdKhNVD8j5hDAFfiKDjSASnFwnQ9yMaRqpHYqR4XQcUB

It is not long time until 3 million IEO, please remain patient.

It is negotiating with several top exchanges the problem is obtaining 50k bootstrapping capital.

Anyone who is reading this can contribute with 50k USDT in exchange for NFT deposit worth 100k and you will receive bonus depending on success rate of this IEO which is worth 3 million if all 30 NFTs are sold out to the korean buyers.

This is the highest ranked offer so far but the listing deals are flowing in. Clearly these top ranked exchanges see monetizable value in this project but it is not possible to create IEO with 0 dollars.

Many people are involved in this and the 3 million will come to great benefit to many people and the charitable work of the Museum can also continue once the funding is complete. I have already helped a community in German Czech border with 10 000 USD since 2020 and will continue this charity work in South America, Africa and Asia. 50% of the 3 million is reserved for LTV for vault swappers inorder to provide DeFi liquidity. If there is aftermarket resale on Opensea the royalty settlements is as follow: 3% LTV liquidity, 3% Museum profit and Artist commission, 3% vault rich list airdrop.

https://opensea.io/collection/indian-nations-community-fund

I talked to Christies they dont accept, NEXO only takes Apes. It must be private money this 50k bootstrap. You get 100k NFT as collateral for loan duration and percentage on all IEO proceeds but not fantasy money, be realistic. This is high risk project understand that you can lose your money if the IEO fails. We will use 5k of this 50k and measure investor demand before spending the full amount, in hope of securing a pre order and grow out of pre rev start up phase. Once there is a sale the dynamics will flip in favor of the Museum. This is a completely unique ABT/NFT collection, nothing like it on the market, all value was minted in 2017 cant be replicated ever. But it is completely locked inside the Opensea NFTs the exchanges are making the IEO to monetize this illiquid asset after 5 years dormant state.

I predict that it will then catapult in value towards 1 billion and generationally outperform nasdaq 3:1 similar as Andy Warhol price performance on Campbells soup and Orange Marilyn 1960-1995

Already have certified 4 million USD appraisal:
https://docdro.id/d42ND6g

need 50k to monetize it with top 20 IEO the offer is on the table they are waiting for the money to finance the marketing and launchpad.

Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: