Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:41:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading for quick profit  (Read 2262 times)
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

before you go in trading you need a lot of knowledge about how to be successful trader and you need to know about coins in crypto it is important that you know everything before you trade.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

I finally found best day trading pair and it isn't bitcoin or ethereum it is litecoin i see the price changing by 10-20$ daily and with the price of litecoin just 3% of current bitcoin price you can easily make profits higher profits with lesser risk involved trust me try it once
I think that this is a rather tempting offer, as I used to pay attention to fluctuations in the price of coins in 5%. This gave me a profit on the difference in price to several hundred dollars a day.
Again that would have been possible in the earlier days when price of bitcoin was lower than what it is today , earning couple of hundred dollars today would require maybe 2 or more bitcoin. Solution to this would be trade with coins which have relatively less price than bitcoin
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

Quick profiting is the one that makes most of the early users get trapped into scams. The reason is that, with the thinking to make an quick earning they focus on trading without knowing the risk in it. Some will be lucky to earn at the beginning, while majority end up losing.
well that should be avoided, we can not get the benefits quickly we should be able to analyze the coin and can not get profit with instant. it is wrong thinking and must be repaired.
there is no instant here making to be more patient are good to be than you think that you have to earn quickly this make things more difficult when you are doing things in a quick method.
btc1

Activity: 527
Merit: 10

Join Ixinium

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:33:57 PM

You can make some bucks by doing day trading, but it is not the best strategy, you can lose a lot of money if you do not know what you are doing in there.

I like to daytrade, but it is not the best thing that i love to do..

There are other sources for making bigger amounts of money, like short term trading.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

When I have started learning Crypto, I was reading hodl advice all over the place and adopting. Luckily I have sold Eth despite of that two months ago and avoided a huge crash. I could now buy at least three times more Eth for the same price. And two to three times more btc.
Trading requires lot of time, devotion and concentration. It is a great thing to learn but needs to be played very carefully, and with no greed.
Okay, it is good you got lucky and sold, but from the look of things, you either did not sell because you saw the crash coming or you used some indicators to make those decisions, but you just sold at the peak, got lucky and now you are looking forward to buying more.

However, this is what I want you to understand, you may be lucky now but that does not mean you will get lucky tomorrow. It pays to trade, but you will be in an emotional state and a gambling state, if you are actually doing it without knowledge and strategy.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

50$ is so small for the day trade.Actually if really you want to do daily trade than try to take a big amount like $500. with $500 you can daily earn 8-15% surely if you can read the chart and can do the proper trade. although 8-15% is to much hard but its not impossible.

Are you sure we can earn that much? I mean come on dude 8-15% is very high amount in a day trade as long as you are not going to stay with trades for whole 24 hours! The thing is my friend, with today's fluctuations it is getting really really hard to trade and earn that much in single trade. You never know how much your portfolio will get disturbed with these kind of volatilities. The crypto itself is getting weird due to huge FUD's and stuff like that. That impacts a lot on your day trades and you may not end up having proper trade. Plus there could be more loosing than winning and guess what its the first part that i am worried about. Many times i believe that its getting hard to do this due to the factors that i have mentioned up here.
Yes that is not so easy to get 8-15% in day trading, to me i think that if a person is getting 2 to 3% profit from day trading that is also a good income, and one can spend a good time with such amount, to me although i have little experience in day trading, but still some time i also get a good profit from day trading. I personally like day trading from which we can really get a quick income.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:28:53 PM

Quick profiting is the one that makes most of the early users get trapped into scams. The reason is that, with the thinking to make an quick earning they focus on trading without knowing the risk in it. Some will be lucky to earn at the beginning, while majority end up losing.
Earning in day trading is actually applicable,as long as we have time to watch the market overtime, but make sure to study the chart. It needs to much effort to make it possible but it can really be profitable.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

Day trading is only good if you are an expert trader who knows how to read graphs and other stuffs. Day trading would give you instant profit or big lose. I try it and able to recover my previous loses but still in the end I able to buy coins that I think would pump more but suddenly goes down and down and never recover its price.

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Earning in day trading is actually applicable,as long as we have time to watch the market overtime, but make sure to study the chart. It needs to much effort to make it possible but it can really be profitable.
Not all people who tried day trading ends up earning profit or recovering what they have loss.  When we trade,  we aim to earn profit and it is normal as well to aim of earning the highest profit that we could but that doesn't happen.  Sometimes,  we sell considering that the price is okay to sell then minutes afterwards the price continue to go higher making us loss the highest possible profit. 

We definitely have a very volatile market so if we want to earn profit,  we must understand how market prices changes and learn to be patient at the same time.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

Thinking of profit, we must know what will be the consequences of it. We shall seek for our profit, we know how profit will be. Good investment will declare your own earnings. We know how much and what will happen if we invest, invest only what you can afford to lose. Trade your own purpose to be
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:26:24 AM

But not just a scam coin that pumps in a short time sometimes if you're smart in choosing a coin you can make a profit in short time because you bought it before the pump happened. You must be smart when to buy. if you buy some potential coins like btc, xrp, eth, etc yesterday. now you've gotten that profit in short time
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:49:15 AM

Day trading is very good if you know how to trade and then you can make good profits with that. But if you have no experience with day trading then its better to learn first then only start to do day trading.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:19:55 AM

I think that business people who are really experienced and have long engaged in the cryptocurrency market then they will join in the day trading business will quickly earn a profit for them. But in my opinion, for beginners, you should be patient and wait for the right decision in business, do not make hasty decisions.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

I think it's hard to get profit from daily trading because the price is hard to predict and sometimes the price goes down or goes up for a long time, and you should pay attention to the market every time, maybe even lose your money
It is actually a variable source of income. Many people consider it so difficult because you have to keep the updates about whole day. What is happening, how the prices are going up and how they are coming back and all that stuff. But the good point is, it will help you it make some money daily. You don’t have to wait for long times like three years or months for income.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

I think daily trading is great if you already understand the price movement of coin and can analyze the coin because I think you should have a very good skill to be able to apply daily trading.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:26:57 AM

There are a lot of trading options you can opt for. Arbitrage trading is one thing you can look at if you're lazy to research on which coins you want to invest in. But arbitrage trading involves a lot of risk, and there are a lot of factors to factor in like time, withdrawal time, etc.

I personally trade altcoins mostly paired to BTC. Then when BTC is taking a hit, I sell them to USDT then wait for better entry point to get back in. But I don't really do day trading anymore due to the high risks.
Arbitrage trading is not even something easy unless you are playing with smaller coins with faster transactions and you have some apps that can give you some arbitrage signals once in a while. It is not a bad move though, but it is something that requires being careful.

In the real sense of trading, it is always important to always learn first before even starting at all; as this is the only way you can at least try as much as possible to stay safe in a highly volatile market. But honestly I am not into day trading after few life sucking loses. It is better for me to avoid rather than keep trying.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

Each individual here accompanies distinctive attitude. Some need to get cash at regular schedule and they can hardly wait so long to win cash since they may have enormous rundown of wishes and should be satisfied. While there are individuals who for the most part have propensity to hold up till their benefit simply end up elegant and at exactly that point they hit the stamp. So it extremely just relies on Peron putting resources into.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

Not all people who tried day trading ends up earning profit or recovering what they have loss.  When we trade,  we aim to earn profit and it is normal as well to aim of earning the highest profit that we could but that doesn't happen.  Sometimes,  we sell considering that the price is okay to sell then minutes afterwards the price continue to go higher making us loss the highest possible profit. 

We definitely have a very volatile market so if we want to earn profit,  we must understand how market prices changes and learn to be patient at the same time.
Day trading is not such an easy way of making money, Day trading need a good experience and also need for a good planing and only then we can expect to make money from day trading, those people who do not have experience in day trading, i do not think that they can make a good money from day trading, to me i think that the best option for such people is to invest their money for long term which is less risky as compare to day trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

Yes no doubt,But not too easy and no one can earn alot its total depend upon the sills you have and how deeply you know about the market and coins.Being successful day trader choose the coins having high trade volume then chances to earn high daily basis.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

Yes no doubt,But not too easy and no one can earn alot its total depend upon the sills you have and how deeply you know about the market and coins.Being successful day trader choose the coins having high trade volume then chances to earn high daily basis.

Was it a grammar mistake? "Sills" I think that you meant Skills.

Anyway, it is true, i think that most people still did not understand that you can not trade if you have not enough skills or knowledge about how to do it.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: