Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading for quick profit  (Read 2259 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

Day trading is quite profitable but the risk is high if you do not really grasp the technical analysis and evolution of the cryptocurrency market. Trading dates are very suitable to carry when the market rises and you will get quite high returns. Let's have an investment strategy for the amount that you enter into this market.

Day trading also needs a lot of time and skills. If you do not have the experience in this field, better hold your coins which will not give you so much but the risk will be minimal. I try not to deal with day trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
I think its impossible to trade and get $50 profit in one day. Market is always changing the price so I think you cannot a big profit. If you want big profit try long term but if you have many capital to trade in a day so go on.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
I believe that ami jtheo day is the best choice for the present, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly adjusting. Although the price increase or decrease more or less, it also greatly affects altcoin, today although the bitcoin price fell slightly, the price of altcoin fell very strong, if you trade at this time the risk will be very high and very dangerous when investing in altcoin.
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

It's essentially a guaranteed way to lose cash, due to the fact the only issue you are doing is guessing whilst to enter and when to exit. You can bet right one, perhaps two times, but you cannot rely upon lucky strikes on my own. Sooner or later you will burn thru your price range completely, and it will be your mistake entirely. Simply overlook about every day income, and intention for the longer term.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

This is something very profitable for me, but during those times in where everything is extremely bearish, there is not much that you do (you are very exposed to lose a lot of money in BTC value) because of the market fluctuations.

Hello
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

This is something very profitable for me, but during those times in where everything is extremely bearish, there is not much that you do (you are very exposed to lose a lot of money in BTC value) because of the market fluctuations.

I think the daily trading will not give you a huge profit in all time so my opinion is long term investment is one of the best way to make some huge profits surely but there is no assurance for crypto currency.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

If you want 50$ a day then you should have to invest bigger capital since it is a day trading find promising cheap cryptos which pump in just a short period of time.

Many prefer btc usdt but I guess now limited because of every unstable and sometimes down price of btc I think much more promising now is eth usdt.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:50:29 PM

The level of your capital will determine hoe you will be able to make $50 on a daily basis because while you target profit you should have it at the back of your mind that lost is inevitable in the crypto currency market.
EasyTutor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:31:53 AM

The market is very volatile so you can make a quick buck pretty quickly. However, I'd hold onto the crypto for the long haul because value will be exponentially higher in the future.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:48:15 AM

t is popular to day trade for quick profit. There are group and tutorial on how to go about this. You should recognised that there are risk involve in aggresively day trading. Always invest what you can afford!
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

Yes, day trading for quick profit but it is risky.but if you have good technical skills; I am sure that you can easily grow your profit.bitcoin market is best for making profits. but its price Sudden increase and sudden drops.
Day trading is the most difficult form of trading and honestly I don’t consider even long term one as some easy job. Predicting the upcoming dip or surge itself gives a tough time. Predicting the changes for a day is even harder. But with big challenges come big profits too. However, if a person understands the market of his asset well, he can manage to succeed in day trading.
This is absolutely true, which is why one of the reasons of why I really do not understand people that want to day trade when they don't have any kind of experience, when it comes to investments you should start slow, read a few books read the most white paper that you can and then decide to invest in a coin for the long term then as you get profits you can short the time intervals of your investments and your trades.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

Looking for quick profit in cryptocurrency is like chasing the shadow! Cryptocurrency activities is like day to day job, you have to pay your dues and work in advance before you can begin to make money. Quick profit is always elusive, trading and holding for long term is the right strategy that pays!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:12:29 PM

Day trading is the fastest form of investment that can bring profits to investors but it also implies a lot of risk. In order to succeed with trading day you need to analyze good candlestick chart technique, follow the market trend, always set profit target and stop loss correctly. These are the things you need to accomplish in order to achieve a good profit during the day.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

Quote ami jtheo day is the best choice at the present time, you can see that the bitcoin price in the past days are constantly stagnating is adjusting in the huge amplitude, so according to my analysis bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall sharply. So we should trade short-term by day at this time so that we can minimize the risk and be able to make a profit safely.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

Yes, day trading for quick profit but it is risky.but if you have good technical skills; I am sure that you can easily grow your profit.bitcoin market is best for making profits. but its price Sudden increase and sudden drops.
Day trading is the most difficult form of trading and honestly I don’t consider even long term one as some easy job. Predicting the upcoming dip or surge itself gives a tough time. Predicting the changes for a day is even harder. But with big challenges come big profits too. However, if a person understands the market of his asset well, he can manage to succeed in day trading.
This is absolutely true, which is why one of the reasons of why I really do not understand people that want to day trade when they don't have any kind of experience, when it comes to investments you should start slow, read a few books read the most white paper that you can and then decide to invest in a coin for the long term then as you get profits you can short the time intervals of your investments and your trades.

Yeah that's a very commendable idea to have as we do trading hobby. As we read the whitepaper its always a good platform talking about their future plans on their market, but it doesn't mean we have to be convinced at all times. We should know how to determine which one of those are legit, and could go along the roadmap which they're visualizing on respective whitepapers. Quick profit in trading need to be more crucial during the few days the coins started to be live after the ICO.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:10:18 PM

The market has been fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and there are no signs of strong recovery, all are adjusting in In short term, bitcoin prices are in the bearish trend. So I believe that at this point you should trade short term by day, which is the best choice at this moment.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

one day can replace a whole month, with good capital and some strong pair you can do a 50% trading only 4 to 5 days a month, just buy and sell at the right time and it is better to not put everything on a single pair.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:09:46 AM

Yes, it is very easy to earn if you invest more than 1K USD! If you start to trade with 1K USD then you can easily earn more than 50$ in a day. But sometimes you can lose heavily too. Because you know well, every time we can't make profits from trade and it is a simple matter in daily trade. If you really a daily trader then you must follow market cap every day, how market cap charts are going on. Good Luck

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

Day trading is the fastest form of investment that can bring profits to investors but it also implies a lot of risk. In order to succeed with trading day you need to analyze good candlestick chart technique, follow the market trend, always set profit target and stop loss correctly. These are the things you need to accomplish in order to achieve a good profit during the day.
I agree with you mate! Day trading is profitable but very risky as you have to battle with the market every day but if you are ready with all your weapons then you can win. It has higher risk with high rewards compared to investing since you can have profits even if we are in the bear market and more in the bull market. Day trading takes a lot of time and needs someone to monitor the charts almost all the time to catch the profitable trades and enter the market at the right time. I like day trading more than long term because I like to get acquainted with the market and possibly understand and recognize how the traders react.

Yes, it is very easy to earn if you invest more than 1K USD! If you start to trade with 1K USD then you can easily earn more than 50$ in a day. But sometimes you can lose heavily too. Because you know well, every time we can't make profits from trade and it is a simple matter in daily trade. If you really a daily trader then you must follow market cap every day, how market cap charts are going on. Good Luck
I don't think it would be that easy to earn $50 in a day with a $1K capital unless you are already a pro trader but if you are just starting to trade then there is a higher tendency for someone to FOMO and then sell at a loss. You need to follow what is happening in the market every day since you treat it as your job and it takes a lot of commitment to do that.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

Looking for quick profit in cryptocurrency is like chasing the shadow! Cryptocurrency activities is like day to day job, you have to pay your dues and work in advance before you can begin to make money. Quick profit is always elusive, trading and holding for long term is the right strategy that pays!
True, there are many people that think they will get big profits very fast because they see how the market can move what they do not understand is that it is very difficult to get those profits and the ones that have gotten the greatest profits are those that are patient and wait for the right time to buy their coins and to sell them and that have no problem to wait for months or even years to do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: