Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading for quick profit  (Read 2259 times)
WellDogeo

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

this is correct. But to be able to do this you have to be someone who has a lot of time. And before you trade, you should learn a lot before trading because it can make you lose a lot of money if you do not know how to invest.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

Day trading is the fastest form of investment that can bring profits to investors but it also implies a lot of risk. In order to succeed with trading day you need to analyze good candlestick chart technique, follow the market trend, always set profit target and stop loss correctly. These are the things you need to accomplish in order to achieve a good profit during the day.
I agree with you mate! Day trading is profitable but very risky as you have to battle with the market every day but if you are ready with all your weapons then you can win. It has higher risk with high rewards compared to investing since you can have profits even if we are in the bear market and more in the bull market. Day trading takes a lot of time and needs someone to monitor the charts almost all the time to catch the profitable trades and enter the market at the right time. I like day trading more than long term because I like to get acquainted with the market and possibly understand and recognize how the traders react.

Yes, it is very easy to earn if you invest more than 1K USD! If you start to trade with 1K USD then you can easily earn more than 50$ in a day. But sometimes you can lose heavily too. Because you know well, every time we can't make profits from trade and it is a simple matter in daily trade. If you really a daily trader then you must follow market cap every day, how market cap charts are going on. Good Luck
I don't think it would be that easy to earn $50 in a day with a $1K capital unless you are already a pro trader but if you are just starting to trade then there is a higher tendency for someone to FOMO and then sell at a loss. You need to follow what is happening in the market every day since you treat it as your job and it takes a lot of commitment to do that.
Day trading and night trading both are equally good and the market is not a shop that opens at day time and closes at night time but is a 24 hours service from which traders are getting benefit and can get benefit anytime from anywhere. All you need is to work accordingly and should not disobey the market major factors that will make you safe from loss and will make you able to earn.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

To make 50 usd from day trading every day you have to be quite experienced in cryptocurency market and understand the behavior of different coins. Moreover, you need good amount of money for your capital to be able to gain 50 dollars from it.
RyoCurrency
Copper Member

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

day trading is not that easy as it seems first glance. You should know the currency u're in very good, and follow news and socials quite often, imo.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

i'm not sure if doing day trading with a market like now, because we know the market is really not stable now and also day trading really has a huge risk. i suggest you to doing long term trade for now.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

Day trading needs a lot of experience, that is why the newbie should better stay away from it.  For them, it will be better to invest in top-10 and hold.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

I think it's not impossible to earn $50 from daily trade.If you have a good amount of capital.However, it is possible of course.For that you need to know about trade well and choose a good coin with which you will trade.These coins must be potential coins so that you do not lose any way.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:56:59 PM

Indeed, day trading for snappy benefits and speedy losing benefits. This so hazard, you require monitor it hourly the movement of the value is so quick. If don’t monitor your investment with a few hours beyond any doubt you will lose it. Day exchanging need a considerable measure of coins in the if you have two or four coins you gain isn't sufficient. If you need to limit your exercises every day, you ought to do long ha term trading. Along these lines, it truly relies on your time and aptitude and knowledge about exchanging.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

Every trading strategy has potential for profits and losses. You just have to improve your skills to maximize profits.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

Quick profiting is the one that makes most of the early users get trapped into scams. The reason is that, with the thinking to make an quick earning they focus on trading without knowing the risk in it.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

Quick profiting is the one that makes most of the early users get trapped into scams. The reason is that, with the thinking to make an quick earning they focus on trading without knowing the risk in it.
in any case, if a person is engaged in daily trading, then he has much more opportunities to study and analyze the market. This also applies to the risks posed by the market and which are much easier to intuitively determine with daily analysis.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

I think it's not impossible to earn $50 from daily trade.If you have a good amount of capital.However, it is possible of course.For that you need to know about trade well and choose a good coin with which you will trade.These coins must be potential coins so that you do not lose any way.

First focus on how are you able to manage your coin and dont focus ypur mind on how are you can make a quick profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

in any case, if a person is engaged in daily trading, then he has much more opportunities to study and analyze the market. This also applies to the risks posed by the market and which are much easier to intuitively determine with daily analysis.
The ice-hole requires a lot of time and I doubt that it is necessary to sacrifice something big, in order to control the market. It seems to me that it is necessary to be satisfied with what is, and not pursue superprofits.
@Uranty3

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:47:23 AM

you can try to trade, even if you have little experience, but it should be a small amount, perhaps you are a born trader)) in my opinion, long-term investments are safer))
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

Actually it is really difficult to earn everyday from trading. It means that you know technical and fundamental analysis very well and can quickly make decision according to 15 min and 1 hour candles. For beginners it is better to make long-term investments.
Tingtong

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

It is not enough usd for trading. First you increase your usd and set plan for buy. If you want regularly trade you select new alt coin that recent success in ico. cause this coin regularly up and down.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

Daytrading is good enough if you know what you are doing in there, but if you are just a newbie anmd you do not know nothing about trading, then you are obviously going to lose a lot of money because of that.

I think day trading is really good source of income if people are a great trader but if people are just newbie or a beginner in day trading i dont think that it will be easy for them to earn a quick profit and to be successful in trading world.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:43:48 PM

it is very difficult because day trading has a big risk, you will not make profit forever with day trading, one day you will lose, so dont do it

I wish I could have the bigger experience to deal with the day trading. Still, it seems to me a very complicated activity that needs different good skills.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

Day trading for a profit is the very quick way now to have an income.lf l have just a coins to trade l want it because l can earn money while holding my coins. I found this is a very big help to the needy like me.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

Actually it is really difficult to earn everyday from trading. It means that you know technical and fundamental analysis very well and can quickly make decision according to 15 min and 1 hour candles. For beginners it is better to make long-term investments.
Yes, if you will choose day trading, it would be hard for you to earn a huge money. Same with quick profit. Thus, it is better if you will do holding, there's more chances to earn high profit.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: