Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13265 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

MOTHER'S DAY PROMO

All POWL ICO purchases for the next 24 hour will receive 5% Bonus POWL token for Mother's Day. Please buy your mom a nice meal, and remember to thank her.
Great now time to check things up and make some purchases it will be nice to join the train now

This is great! They have a mother's Day promo so don't hesitate to purchase POWL tokens. Indeed a good move by the team.

It's good to know that the team acknowledge this great occasion now. I am sure many will grab this opportunity of getting more 5% bonus when they purchase their powl tokens now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

MOTHER'S DAY PROMO

All POWL ICO purchases for the next 24 hour will receive 5% Bonus POWL token for Mother's Day. Please buy your mom a nice meal, and remember to thank her.
Great offer bud this will surely get the interest of the investors who hasnt purchased any tokens yet. Happy mothers day!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

MOTHER'S DAY PROMO

It's nice to see that on such a day there will be bonuses and discounts! Thank you very much to the developers that you have provided such a discount for us on Mother's Day!
This is great idea giving credits to our beloved mothers. Mom are the most precious people in ghe world. Very nice to avail there discounts and bonuses for today. I think token sale will increase because of its amazing offers and promotions.
mastrangerma

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

sounds good,Great project with a strong team.extremeley interesting project which tries to combine the consumer and merchant businesses in one platform, n Artificial Intelligence based Project Great Potential. Bright Future great team and have good potential to grow.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

sounds good,Great project with a strong team.extremeley interesting project which tries to combine the consumer and merchant businesses in one platform, n Artificial Intelligence based Project Great Potential. Bright Future great team and have good potential to grow.

Nice, you really are so positive with this project and you already made a positive feedback about powerloan. For me, I cannot tell anything now as I am still waiting for more updates about this project now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:16:57 PM

Nice, you really are so positive with this project and you already made a positive feedback about powerloan. For me, I cannot tell anything now as I am still waiting for more updates about this project now.
You can do connect with the official social channels of Powerloan where we can get the recent updates and announcements of the project as we are really excited choosing the project.
JohanStark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:18:15 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 02:33:54 PM by JohanStark

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

During our stage 1 ICO a lot of concerns have been raised.
This is to manage and align everyone's expectation on our plan and strategy.

ICO seems to be slow, what if we don't sell out?
Powerloan have never planned for ICO to sell out. We do not have any softcap. Powerloan is setup and entirely funded by me and my team. All capital and expenses up till ICO finishes, is from the core team. None of ICO collected monies will be used in ICO marketing or other ICO activity. All investor ICO funds, will not be utilized for ICO activity or push ICO to finish. Powerloan focus on post-ICO value creation with funds collected.

How do you prove you do not use our money?
If you do a lookup on all wallet addresses for deposit, no funds have been touched and will not be touched until ICO is over.

What will funds from ICO be used for?
1. Value creation projects
2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

If ICO don't sell out, doesn't it mean that our tokens are not valuable?
That is the wrong perception, a lot of other ICO uses ICO fund for development and marketing ICO before opening their platform. That is not right. Development and marketing of ICO is fully paid by Powerloan team and investor's money should come into play only after platform launches. That in a way translate to POWL token being more valuable than other ICO.

Other plans come into play for increase value for example:
1. Initial buy back on exchange opening.
2. Launching our first utility token and airdrop in August.
3. Private sale of utility token with ratio to amount of POWL tokens held.
4. Opening of powerloan token marketplace (rent and sell utility tokens).
5. Coinburns

ICO is a milestone we have to go through, but it should not be our critical success factor. ICO is merely a fundraising phase, and it does not make sense for us to utilize any of your investments just to raise more fund. We do not want to be in debt, even before the platform opens.

Here I would like to ask all of us to align our strategy and expectation to hold and build Powerloan after ICO. We will take it to the next level together. Our team have not only work hard on it, but we have invested into Powerloan along with everyone here. We are partners.

Yours faithfully,
Johan

Powerloan Website: https://powerloan.io 🚀 Powerloan Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/powerloan 🚀 Powerloan Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/powerloanchat 🚀 Powerloan Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowerLoanIO 🚀 Powerloan [ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223704.0 🚀 Powerloan Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241140.0 🚀 Register Powerloan Now: https://dashboard.powerloan.io/Account/Register 🚀 Bonus 200 POWL token for next 300 deposits.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Same as Bitconnect, Davorcoin and others Tongue

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.
The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.
I fully agree with your opinion and I see there was a very important idea raised and it was already all resolved.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

Powerloan have never planned for ICO to sell out. We do not have any softcap. Powerloan is setup and entirely funded by me and my team. All capital and expenses up till ICO finishes, is from the core team. None of ICO collected monies will be used in ICO marketing or other ICO activity. All investor ICO funds, will not be utilized for ICO activity or push ICO to finish. Powerloan focus on post-ICO value creation with funds collected.

If you do a lookup on all wallet addresses for deposit, no funds have been touched and will not be touched until ICO is over.

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

That is the wrong perception, a lot of other ICO uses ICO fund for development and marketing ICO before opening their platform. That is not right. Development and marketing of ICO is fully paid by Powerloan team and investor's money should come into play only after platform launches. That in a way translate to POWL token being more valuable than other ICO.

5. Coinburns

ICO is a milestone we have to go through, but it should not be our critical success factor. ICO is merely a fundraising phase, and it does not make sense for us to utilize any of your investments just to raise more fund. We do not want to be in debt, even before the platform opens.

Here I would like to ask all of us to align our strategy and expectation to hold and build Powerloan after ICO. We will take it to the next level together. Our team have not only work hard on it, but we have invested into Powerloan along with everyone here. We are partners.

Yours faithfully,
Johan
It is great to hear Powerloan active involvement coming up with the decision of launching the Airdrop opportunities which will make all the supporters to actively participate and together make a great success.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

The fact that the project is backed with real businesses is very promissing.
Thats right! That will really give a boost to the initial situation and would gain more recognision over other platforms with same focus.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

5. Coinburns

Yours faithfully,
Johan

Thank you for this information and I am sure this would be a big help to the incoming investors for them to understand what they are participating. Powerloan seems to be gaining more supporters and definitely there will be more who will participate in the ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

Thats right! That will really give a boost to the initial situation and would gain more recognision over other platforms with same focus.
Yeah I agree, if the team keeps working hard and consistently puts in their best efforts to develop the project from every aspect I'm sure they gain investors and the project will be a success
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

5. Coinburns

Yours faithfully,
Johan
Thanks for information. It is pleasant that you sponsor the project from the pocket. But I have understood that you need strong support from community, it is heavy to remove everything alone on the shoulders.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:06:38 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

5. Coinburns

Yours faithfully,
Johan
It is great to hear Powerloan active involvement coming up with the decision of launching the Airdrop opportunities which will make all the supporters to actively participate and together make a great success.

There will be a coinburning progress, what will be the amount that you will burn and how much fund will be allocated for the buyback?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:47:36 PM

Yeah I agree, if the team keeps working hard and consistently puts in their best efforts to develop the project from every aspect I'm sure they gain investors and the project will be a success

I think that is what they are doing right now, in fact they are being able to give us update for every development that they have made about the platform. Also, they are slowly getting popular here in this forum and maybe someday they will have more members to join in their ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

I think that is what they are doing right now, in fact they are being able to give us update for every development that they have made about the platform. Also, they are slowly getting popular here in this forum and maybe someday they will have more members to join in their ICO.
Will have more and more update about POWL? I only see that they have good ICO at now, but i actually still have scare about lending platform, honestly.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

Yes, the team must really do a very good job to let this project becomes a reliable one, because even if we see it having a great potential, if the team will not put their best work to make this one a success, the potential is just like nothing.

yeah, well as of now many are talking and planning to invest in this project,so I gues this will be a huge success soon.The project concept was very attractive and unique and many were  notice  its difference from other peoject,so it might be a wise choice to invest in this project. I will continue to follow for its update.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

The attention of Powerloan platform is just grabbing by many investors in the crypto community to actively participate in the bounty, lotteries also gain bonus.
I see at here https://icoreview.site/. PowerLoan project will have potential to grow moon? It will over $1.1 per POWL?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

The attention of Powerloan platform is just grabbing by many investors in the crypto community to actively participate in the bounty, lotteries also gain bonus.
I see at here https://icoreview.site/. PowerLoan project will have potential to grow moon? It will over $1.1 per POWL?
The Powerloan project is really a potential project that brings a good show off of its capabilities to become successful and remain standing here in the crypto currency community having a good platform regarding the lending which lots of people are seeking nowadays.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:09:23 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

5. Coinburns

Yours faithfully,
Johan

Thank you for this information and I am sure this would be a big help to the incoming investors for them to understand what they are participating. Powerloan seems to be gaining more supporters and definitely there will be more who will participate in the ICO.
There was more key points in the highlights that easily makes us expertise to reach out to investors and speak the highlights which are actually capturing the customer attention.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: