Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13258 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

In fact, in which country is the main part of the team, and which country's citizens are the majority can say a lot about
Maybe this is not true and this is a stereotyped thinking, but I noticed that some countries from some states are more often noticed in fraud than others

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

For a long time, the project has maintained a positive dynamics in fees. I believe that this will lead the project to the intended goal
If a project has to be big,need to maintain positive dynamics in fees.Their positiveness give other a motivation & give people hope to have interest in this project
It is not always easy to maintain a stable positive dynamic and maintain interest. It takes some effort from the project administration
Yeah thats right. The team requires time to build their foundation and gain trust in order to fully grow their potential to become a successful project.
They are possessing great functionalities 35% investment in business targeting consumer grade renewable energy technology and smart home technology  in tropical countries where solar is optimum through out the year.
Powerloan really moving forward with such a good update and new features to the platform. This can make the project more reliable to use.
Thats true as long as the team members remain consistent this project will surely be a reliable platform for lenders and borrowers.
Thats right. The team will have to work hard to meet the needs of the users. Everything must be smooth and hassel free as far as transaction is considered.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:33:43 PM

I did, had about 7-8 deposits go through from presale to now.....Never mind, were all having fun 😊

Wow that's a huge amount you've invested in their presale. Are you certain about your purchase?
I think this is the right thing to do with an investor! If he believes that he made the right choice, then it really is. If you are now starting to ask whether it is the right choice, do not need to mislead other investors who want to invest their money.

What they feel isn't always the right choice, the right choice is always decided by the market and no one else really has much of a say in it  Cry Cry
Thumbs up to you onemillionusd99 for making a huge investment. Hopefully I can also invest in 3 days from now.

It's good to know that as time passes by many investors already made their investment in powerloan. I know that returns will be good and it can be able to give us good profit in the future.
Powerloan is trending in the crypto world with great benefits as we observe coin burn of transaction fee from internal exchange on a monthly basis and unsold ICO coins to control circulation.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

I like how the team communicates with the participants, but that's what would be interesting in which country the team is located.
I am glad that there is a POWERLOAN project, strives to ensure sustainability, create value and reward for participating in projects on renewable energy sources.

It is the ultimate store of value for investors with daily payouts and periodic bonuses.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Thats true as long as the team members remain consistent this project will surely be a reliable platform for lenders and borrowers.
Thats right. The team will have to work hard to meet the needs of the users. Everything must be smooth and hassel free as far as transaction is considered.
I just hope they maintain the system create an unbeatable concept to rival others because this can actually make a huge differences

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:02:58 PM

I like how the team communicates with the participants, but that's what would be interesting in which country the team is located.
I am glad that there is a POWERLOAN project, strives to ensure sustainability, create value and reward for participating in projects on renewable energy sources.

It is the ultimate store of value for investors with daily payouts and periodic bonuses.

since they said that they are going to have a buyback period, I think this project is going to last as they also create a demand for their coin.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

I did, had about 7-8 deposits go through from presale to now.....Never mind, were all having fun 😊

Wow that's a huge amount you've invested in their presale. Are you certain about your purchase?
I think this is the right thing to do with an investor! If he believes that he made the right choice, then it really is. If you are now starting to ask whether it is the right choice, do not need to mislead other investors who want to invest their money.

What they feel isn't always the right choice, the right choice is always decided by the market and no one else really has much of a say in it  Cry Cry
Thumbs up to you onemillionusd99 for making a huge investment. Hopefully I can also invest in 3 days from now.

It's good to know that as time passes by many investors already made their investment in powerloan. I know that returns will be good and it can be able to give us good profit in the future.
One part of profit will go is guaranteed - the system of the platform. The second part will be formed already of growth of cost of coins in the market. I think that investment into this project has two reinsurances.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

Early birds will catch the worms. So make sure don't missing the change to get more POWL before their value come back as value of Stages 3.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

Early birds will catch the worms. So make sure don't missing the change to get more POWL before their value come back as value of Stages 3.
Very well said buddy. You hit what should be done by all the people here im the Powerloan community. Because I know that there are lots of people keep also their eye for this project. And now, this is getting more interesting. The team is doing so far and hopefully also to the upcoming more days to come.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

You can calculate it by POWL token when using Lending Packages. But you more than 1 month, lending packages will working.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:54:05 AM

They'll probably dump as soon as the money is fully vested and they are able to cashout for BTC or any other actually stable crypto out there
sathvik112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

Very well said buddy. You hit what should be done by all the people here im the Powerloan community. Because I know that there are lots of people keep also their eye for this project. And now, this is getting more interesting. The team is doing so far and hopefully also to the upcoming more days to come.
Team was leading with a greater workflow exploring to the new enhancements of the advanced technologies that is building a great value in building the standards of participants and ultimately driving to reap success.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

They'll probably dump as soon as the money is fully vested and they are able to cashout for BTC or any other actually stable crypto out there

Well as we know their hundreds of shitcoins that have been in coinmarketcap.com that don't have any use because of the doing of investors who only want to profit. Hopefully, this will not happen to POWERLOAN

I agree The team can prevent the dumping of token by locking the token value for like 1 or 2 months so that the value of coin will really increase and won't get wasted.
This is the always problem that ICO face when listing to an exchange which many will dump. Is there any other option about this?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:06:14 AM

Who are they? The developer? I don't think they will dump it because you know, this is not a scam project in the first time.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

I just hope they maintain the system create an unbeatable concept to rival others because this can actually make a huge differences
I will always looking forward for more team project updates and progress. I was amazed how the team communicates with the supporters and investors they really have the talent of good costumer service. Hope the team will continue of their good attitude toward investors and supporters and in return supporters wont leave the project unfinished and so with investors will increase their investment because of their good attitude to handle clients.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

I'm watching the team really well, but where can you monitor the fundraising? On the site I will not see such information.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

Well as we know their hundreds of shitcoins that have been in coinmarketcap.com that don't have any use because of the doing of investors who only want to profit. Hopefully, this will not happen to POWERLOAN

I agree The team can prevent the dumping of token by locking the token value for like 1 or 2 months so that the value of coin will really increase and won't get wasted.

It really depends on the outcome of the project. Commonly, after an ICO people wanted to know when the token be listed so that they will know if they can get a profit or not. Obviously, ICO price really differs after it hit in the exchange that is why some investors only invest of what they can afford to loose.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ace09

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

I'm watching the team really well, but where can you monitor the fundraising? On the site I will not see such information.
Probably, the informations regarding this matter is not available yet because the token sales is still going on. Or maybe you can register on the site and possibly see the progress there. But one thing for sure mate, the team PowerLoan had managed well on their ICO in which they have sold 48% in just 3 days. I saw it on their telegram announcement channel just now.
Yeah you are right with thay buddy. Maybe that, that information you are seeking for now is still not yet available just like one of here answer it. The best thing we could make now fo this project is to let te Powerloan project have its enough time and make us be updated as soon as the information regarding the fundraising pf the Powerloan released.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

I suggest you follow thier social media link if you would like to get some new updates bud.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

Probably, the informations regarding this matter is not available yet because the token sales is still going on. Or maybe you can register on the site and possibly see the progress there. But one thing for sure mate, the team PowerLoan had managed well on their ICO in which they have sold 48% in just 3 days. I saw it on their telegram announcement channel just now.
Yeah you are right with thay buddy. Maybe that, that information you are seeking for now is still not yet available just like one of here answer it. The best thing we could make now fo this project is to let te Powerloan project have its enough time and make us be updated as soon as the information regarding the fundraising pf the Powerloan released.
it is unfortunate that we can not independently monitor the state of fundraising. I hope that the developers will post here information on the current state of sales.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: