Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First time to experience bear market in crypto getting worried my portfolio  (Read 551 times)
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

First time? you are here long enough to know the risk and the flows of the market why would you be suprised with the market situation today? you should be the one who understand why cryptocurrencies are too risky investment,i wont be surprised if you did panic selling,this is aint new thing to use people who has been here for months,calm down and relax for a bit everything will be fine.

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

I am also worried about my porfolio, and since I don´t like problems I have already sold more than 70% and only keeping the really good stuff that was there. Sell and live to see another day.

pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

This is aint the first you should encounter this because most of the time the market is dumping,and you should already know how to adopt to any situation because you are long enough in the market to know how it works and how to counter the situation easily,you shouldnt be panicking because the market will recover sooner or later.

balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

I'm shocked with crypto market and I think the most part of crypto involved people feeling the same . And the worst thing that I don't see a chances to make things go better in nearest future . I feel that only astounding good news can reverse crypto market and make it green again , but from where those good news can come from ?
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

Some people are expecting this bear market to last all year like in 2014. I don't think the bear market will last that long because in 2014, mt. gox was handling 70% of all btc transactions and that's the year that stopped withdrawals and transactions so that slowed the market down. Now it's 2018 and we have more exchanges handling btc transactions.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

You shouldnt be panicking because it is completely normal,if you are not new in the market you shoul be immuned already to these bloody markets,you should be emotionless with our market so that you wont have too much stress whenever the market is starting to fail,hold your coins if you are already trapped with it because the market will soon be in bullish trend.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Mateox

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

I remember my first time in the dip. It was not easy, but I accepted the rules of the game and it's good.
Someone needs to lose so you could gain, the balance of universe Wink
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

You shouldnt be worried about,do not panic you are here long enough to know the risk of of high market volatility and you should already know how to adopt to any situation in the market! because you are familiar on how the market works and how does it cycles,dumping means good opportunity to buy more do not rely to your feelings and you wont be afraid.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

Hello every one i just joined last august 2017 and during those time almost all coins are going upward bitcoin lead the way for a record breaking run up but after that bullish market we are here right now where bearish market hurting our portfolio i almost lost 2/3 of my investment but still i keep holding and confident that anytime soon  bearish market is over and bullish market will take place again. would you think this bearish season will take longer?

Yes, I think it will last longer. Doesn't mean that you should stop holding though, because you will never know when the dips stop coming and the markets turn bullish again. But it's definitely not right now that the transition of bearishness to bullishness is happening. We may see this huge bear market last for something along the lines of a couple of months more.

This is the problem with most investors that started in 2017, they only know cryptos going up and have no experience of cryptos going down.

I can tell you that if you want to be involved in crypto at all, you should be prepared for any downturns in the market. This is no exception. Either bring your cost average down by buying now, or keep on holding. That should be your basic trading strategy in a bear market instead of panicking. Bull market will come sooner or later.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:46:13 PM

Hello every one i just joined last august 2017 and during those time almost all coins are going upward bitcoin lead the way for a record breaking run up but after that bullish market we are here right now where bearish market hurting our portfolio i almost lost 2/3 of my investment but still i keep holding and confident that anytime soon  bearish market is over and bullish market will take place again. would you think this bearish season will take longer?
This is probably the correction of the bullruns from the late december that is why the whole market is getting dumped to quickly,because those people who bought bitcoin as early as it is around less than $3k are probably cashing out their money all at once! Or some financial institutions are playing with the market again so that they can get millions of dollars easily.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:49:00 PM

Do not worry mate your not the only one on that situation i alao losing more than 50% of invest because of this down fall trend in the world of cryptos,

I really believe this is temporary don't panic ansd I recommend to you do not listen to the making fuds news because not good for us,the fuds news making panic to the bitcoiners and cutting off their lose and sell the bitcoin in the lower price just hold and calm be patience.

Apex Investments

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

I would focus on other matters for the next month or so Smiley

The market is highly volatile now so it's going to cause some motion sickness if you watch it too closely.  

Personally, my ALT portfolio seems to be holding up fairly well even though BTC has taken a bit of a hit.  

I have a couple of high quality ICOs that I'm participating in so I'm not fixating on the BTC price.  

Look for real projects with solid teams.  Once we start to see some successes on this front, the market will recover.  
ralph_0608 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

I am also worried about my porfolio, and since I don´t like problems I have already sold more than 70% and only keeping the really good stuff that was there. Sell and live to see another day.
so sad to hear that you sell more than 70% of your portfolio in times like this whicheans a loss to your investment. now i learned that to keep safe in times like this better to buy only coins with bright future not  a speculative coin cause it may hard to recover once market will behave like this.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

Just think of this as a good experience to make you more patient and boost your emotional strength so the next bear periods will just be a normal market to you.
guojii

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

Sir, this will come soon and the market will usher in a wave of rise. Don't worry, I am the same, but I still continue to purchase a lot of tokens at this time.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

If you look at the charts this is normal for the early part of the year, Q1 is never a good time for crypto. May is when you will see a solid rise so next month should see the end of all this red numbers. Also, next month is the last chance to snap up some bargain coins. Hang in there for a few more weeks and you will see some nice gains.

Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

Just think of this as a good experience to make you more patient and boost your emotional strength so the next bear periods will just be a normal market to you.
You are right, but with every day of faith in something good is less and less. There are no signs of market stabilization Sad

donpepe

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

Nothing to worry about holding will save our asses everytime the market has recovered,these market manipulations will soon be over and those bulls will try to pump the market up again.We shouldnt be so worried about the market situation because it is still better than previous year's coins value compare today that is why we need to hold these coins so that we wont big damages in our portfolio.
ralph_0608 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

Sir, this will come soon and the market will usher in a wave of rise. Don't worry, I am the same, but I still continue to purchase a lot of tokens at this time.
I hope so. almost investor here are waiting for the reversal wave. good for you who have still funds you can accumulate your favorite coins  for a very huge discount.

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

I used to give forecasts, but now the market has become completely unpredictable. There are no good events for bitcoin ahead, so I don't know when will the market will change. I hope only that the growth will begin without a reason, as it was in December 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: