Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First time to experience bear market in crypto getting worried my portfolio  (Read 551 times)
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

If you keep solid coins in your portfolio you shouldnt be worried about because a good investor will always seek good information first about the coin so that you will know if its going to be a worhty or worthless investments,if you didnt researched you are going to lose everything if you hold shitcoins that is why you need to be sure whatever coins you are going to invest to.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

Do not worry about the crashes if you did hold quality coins you are going to be just fine,your coins will recover anytime soon but if you are holding shitty coins it wont make any difference because you wont get good results and you might lose everything you have if these shitcoins wont recover when most of the altcoins has recovered.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cryptopan

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

No need to worry because if you are holding solid coins ,these coins will be able to recover anytime soon when bitcoin's value has recovered because if bitcoin is going to fall further that is a bad sign for these altcoins because surely they will follow bitcoin's movements and this market could be worst few days from now whenever bitcoin's value has fall below to its current support levels.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:01:10 PM

This bearish market is almost done base on my own personal opinion but the issue is if someone is not holding a good coin, the case might even get worst as time goes on. It’s good time to buy for people who are just coming in and good time to hold for Hodlers. After the bearish market is over and bullish run set in, everyone will be happy. Thanks
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:06:20 PM

Hello every one i just joined last august 2017 and during those time almost all coins are going upward bitcoin lead the way for a record breaking run up but after that bullish market we are here right now where bearish market hurting our portfolio i almost lost 2/3 of my investment but still i keep holding and confident that anytime soon  bearish market is over and bullish market will take place again. would you think this bearish season will take longer?
These coins are going to recover soon if these picks are very good ,solid altcoins are going to recover faster than any shitcoins in the market.If you did researched before investing to anything you wont get panicked whenever the market has crashed because you are sure that you coins is going to be fine but if you did randomly pick those coins you are in a big trouble.

hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:13:44 PM

I thought that this downward trend wil  not continue up to April, but now I think that it will last longer. I suffer big losses myself, but still I do not sell coins.

maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

If you have reseached before investing to these coins you are probably not going to pick shitcoins,but if you didnt you are in a big trouble you could lose a lot or worst all of your investment if these coins are going to dumped or not recover in no time.Getting weak portfolio is never a good thing to do,only pick those coins which has potentials to grow so you wont get disappointed everytime the market has failed.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

Bullish trend can't last forever of course, it would be devastating for the whole market in the end. But bears, I guess, are staying too long already. Enough is enough. I wonder, if there's a golden middle. This sudden change from euphoria to panic attacks is too harmful for health really Smiley

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
cryptoheroin

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

Bearish market is still in its presence that is why we should expect more dumps in with these coins,bitcoin's value is being manipulated that is why the whole market keeps collapsing,these financial institutions wont stop until they are satisfied to millions of money that they have collected from the weak people who are doing panic selling whenever the market has crashed.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Nothing to worry about im sure you are holding good quality altcoins in your portfolio because if you arent you could lose 95% of your investments which isnt in your case you have only lose 66% of your current portfolio,you can still recover that losses when you hold these coins until the market has finally get recovered from these bloody market.

bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

Hello every one i just joined last august 2017 and during those time almost all coins are going upward bitcoin lead the way for a record breaking run up but after that bullish market we are here right now where bearish market hurting our portfolio i almost lost 2/3 of my investment but still i keep holding and confident that anytime soon  bearish market is over and bullish market will take place again. would you think this bearish season will take longer?
I think so, maybe fall and I think that the bearish season will be another 2-3 months

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
cryptamod

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:55:45 PM

If you are here for a long time you wont get affected by these bloody market because you are already immune with the manipulations of these big players,you should only invest to those solid coins in the market so that your portfolio wont bleed so much whenever the market has failed,do not worry about these bloody market im sure it is going to reverse sooner or later.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

You did have solid altcoins i presume because if you arent you have lose 95% of your investment form that time upto now! keep holding your coins so that the damages in your portfolio will be minimal,because im sure these bloody markets will come to its end sooner or later and we should be mor patient if we dont want to lose everything.

ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

There isn't much you can do if you want to be a smart trader just hodl and wait. The market is supposed to go up at one point , but there isn't any reason to state that it is soon. Just buckle up and prepare for the worst i would say.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

No one knows when will this bear market will end, there will only be speculations. You are not alone OP, I am also holding in loss. But as they say, it is not loss until you sell it. I am still holding my bitcoin because I believe it will still bounce back and get to a new ATH. I do not know how long it will take, but bitcoin has bounced back from worse, so I still hope it will recover back from this.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

Well keep holding your coins im sure it will recover anytime soon as the bitcoin's value will going to recover! do not let these bloodbaths sell your coins in panic because you wont have any good gains if you did sell your coins with these bloody markets.Do not worry too much you have invested the right coins im sure you will be just fine.

matsusomoto

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

Do not worry about your portfolio im sure if you did research before buying those coins you will be able to survive any of these bloodbaths,the market seems to start to show some recovery after days of bloody market! You should relax for a while ,buy if you did randomly picked those coins you are in a big trouble.

brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

Congrats mate! the market is testing you, don't give up! the bearish market helps the wales to make money, shake out low hands, buy assets by at an extremely low price and then fly up. How long will last this bearish periode -it's hard to say - but nothing can fall forever,as there is no eternal growth. So, just wait for better times, one day they will come Wink

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
muncuss

Activity: 657
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

Unfortunately, no one knows the true reasons why the price of bitcoin falls. It seems to me that the reason for this is that the game entered the large whales of wall street. Until last year, they were not interested in bitcoin. But after they paid attention to it problems began. We're in their hands now. They can go to the cost and destroy the competitor or can buy a lot of cheap coins and become the main player. I'm more inclined to option 2.
yep it's different from last year which is normal bear season, this time is full of FUD, bad news, major ban action. bear market this year will take longer time

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:51:34 PM

You are ineed right the bulls will soon coming to our market and you need to hold your coins to lessen the damage from these bloody markets! do not let these bloodbaths make you sell your coins because you wont get anything when you did sell your coins in panic! HOLD until the market has recovered and im sure your patience will get paid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: