Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1964 times)
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

Real money is real. Bitcoin do not replace real money. Hmmm nowaday Bitcoin riseing bt money is money. On one replace money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

arnobs07

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

Bitcoin may be the best form of money we have ever used.Bitcoin is still a very young currency, each day it remains active and secure it proves that bitcoin is standing the test of time. Bank notes and credit cards were not made for the internet; cryptocurrency enables digital transactions in the digital age.Bitcoin also has the advantage of being a truly international currency. Some people like to say that this is the currency of the Internet. If the Internet was a governing body in its own right and if it had its own currency, Bitcoin would be the next best thing.People who are constantly having to worry about the exchange rates with international currency are not going to have to worry nearly as much if they have access to Bitcoin instead.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

Bitcoin is the future but paper money still have a lot of relevance now because population of people is yet to understand digital money.  There has to be a wider coverage of the  knowledge of  crypto before it can dominate paper money.
I had many encountered this thread asking which better a paper money or bitcoin/digital money. Well, as of now they are both useful to us because when we get bitcoin we used paper money to claim our bitcoin coverted to fiat. It is really hard to replace paper money to a digital money because fiat is a traditional money which we can easily used.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

Bitcoin is in a transition period (replacing paper money) - also, don;t you think it takes time? Paper money is now the most used medium of transaction around the world, it will take a few decades.

i really not sure that bitcoin will replacing real money, even within a few decades later real money still become a thing that worth to handle

to replace real money, bitcoin should have an ability like real money, which is can be used anytime and anywhere.
well, now we see that we need internet and device just to see our bitcoin asset.  Embarrassed
bitcoin should be flexible or at least as flexible like real money first.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Bodik1710

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

I think that Bitcoin has more advantages then real money.
I think that Bitcoin is more comfortable to pay in the Internet
Curio$ity

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

Bitcoin is the future but paper money still have a lot of relevance now because population of people are yet to understand digital money.  There has to be a wider coverage of the  knowledge of  crypto before it can  dominate paper money.
True. Btc is the future currency. It may take several decades before it dominates the paper money because a lot people doesn't know what btc is. Several countries haven't informed yet about it, and it is not legalize in some other countries. Before it takes over, there should be a specific information about it, and I guess that it will take several decades before it takes over.
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

bitcoin is good for investor and to make profits but I think thats not a good decision if they replace our real money . byou can see your bitcoin if you have internet but some other countries didn't upgraded by using internet.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

I think that Bitcoin has more advantages then real money.
I think that Bitcoin is more comfortable to pay in the Internet
if it's a matter of profit, of course bitcoin is the best, because bitcoin is just like gold. but, in the end, people who use bitcoin will definitely exchange their bitcoin into real money. so, I guess that can not be compared for now.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
yasong

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

Although Bitcoin is labeled as "virtual currency," it is in fact a digital token that can be traded through electronic channels.
Lingesh

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

We can touch the real money but we can't feel the bitcoin
The value of bicoin may fluxtuate. But the real money value is same.
TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

1st impression in my mind is fee about the transaction
nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

cryptocurrency and fiat money can exist together. I can say for sure that population of bitcoin and altcoin's will grow
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

Right, literally, bitcoin is a digital currency, we can't hold it like a paper money because it is untouchable. Bitcoin is a currency through internet or online based system composed of a block chain. While real money or a paper money, obviously, we can touch it and hold it like a normal thing or a solid one. If you have a paper money any time any where you can use it to buy what you want.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:58:10 AM

bitcoin cannot compare with real money. i think if you compare it with another virtual money, it will be good.
real money or paper money is not convenient to use if we go abroad. you must convert the money to other currency first.
but not with cryptocurrency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

If you think about it in a technological and security matters, if properly used bitcoin is much more superior. The public has yet to realize this kind of innovation. Fiat money is slowly becoming inconvenient for people as time goes by, that's why credit/debit cards is much more preferred. But we don't really need to compare them because they can co-exist and still both a form of currency.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:16:09 AM

in my opinion bitcoin still lose prestige with paper money for example USD because the people in a country not yet trust the digital currency still trust paper currency used as daily necessities and investment such as gold and land.  Perhaps at this time indeed bitcoin has not become a means of payment for the majority in the world
Ibrahim1337

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:54:01 AM

I trust bitcoin,
Real money is tracable...
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:59 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

Bitcoin is way better than real money I think basing upon their value but for permanentness real money is way better than Bitcoin.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

Looking at the situation objectively in an innovative and security matters, if appropriately utilized bitcoin is considerably more unrivaled. People in general presently can't seem to understand this sort of advancement. Fiat cash is gradually getting to be badly designed for individuals as time passes by, that is the reason credit/platinum cards is considerably more favored. Be that as it may, we don't generally need to think about them since they can coincide and still both a type of cash.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: